Let's Be Friends.

Excuse Me Miss.

EXCUSE ME MISS.
Chapter Three: Let's Be Friends.

Yunsoo laughed, “Wait, if you’re not tall enough to be a model, how’d you become one?”

“Yah! Is that a question to ask so comfortably?” Jonghyun pouted in a playful manner as he stuffed a French fry into his mouth.

Yunsoo rolled her eyes, “I’m sorry!”

Jonghyun chuckled, “Your mom thought I was too good looking so of course she employed me.”

“Too good looking? Oh please, you’re so full of yourself!”

Smirking, Jonghyun leaned in closer, “Don’t you think so?”

If Yunsoo was any other girl, she probably would’ve been flustered and going crazy in her mind having someone like Jonghyun so up close and personal.

She simply shook her head as she kept a blank expression, “Not at all.” With her index finger she put it on his forehead and pushed him back.

Jonghyun slumped back into his chair feeling defeated. Yunsoo couldn’t help but laugh at his expression. She thought he looked like a cute puppy that had just been denied some play time.

“Why do you dislike your mother so much?” Jonghyun asked out of nowhere.

Yunsoo froze and looked up into Jonghyun’s eyes. She narrowed her eyes and scoffed, “Who are you to be asking me that?” She raised a brow, challenging him.

By the way the atmosphere changed, Jonghyun knew he had messed up. But with that already being put out there, there was no way he was just going to ignore it.

“Well, I am a very important model who works for your mother. I’m with you right now so that does make me somewhat important to you.”

“You practically kidnapped me and dragged me here. Very important model? Well good for you but you’re nothing important to me. All you are is an arrogant self-centered model who works for my mother.”

Yunsoo sprung up from her chair and stormed out of the restaurant. She didn’t even bother waiting for Jonghyun to drive her home, she started walking.

About 2 minutes later, Jonghyun pulled up next to her. “What are you doing? Don’t be stupid, get in the car!” He said as he slowly drove next to her.

“Leave me alone.” Yunsoo gritted through her teeth.

“Yunsoo! Come one!” Jonghyun tried convincing her.

Groaning, Jonghyun stopped the car and got out. He grabbed onto both of Yunsoo’s wrists so that she wouldn’t protest or run away from him.

“What are you doing? Let go!”

Jonghyun kept his tight hold on her as he looked into her eyes. “What? I’m trying to help you.” He said.

Yunsoo bitterly laughed, “What? Trying to help me? Exactly how the hell are you trying to help me?”

“You need someone. You need someone who’s going to be there for you. Your mother isn’t there and you’re looking for a sense of security. I’ll be that for you.”

Yunsoo’s heart stopped and her eyes widened. Did Jonghyun really just say that?

“You don’t even know me. We just met yesterday. Why do you want to do this all of a sudden?”

Jonghyun chuckled and smirked, “Because you intrigue me Yunsoo. You’re an interesting person, you’re not boring. We could be great friends.”

Yunsoo was beyond confused. Jonghyun literally came out of nowhere all of sudden.

“My mom didn’t put you up to this, did she?” She asked still holding back.

Jonghyun shook his head and leaned in until his lips were practically pressed against Yunsoo’s ear, “So come on, let’s be friends.” He whispered.


AUTHOR'S NOTE;
I'll be your friend Jonghyun!
Omg, I've had literally 3 hours of sleep, I'm dead.