The first Holiday ~

You are Mine & I am Yours

24.05.2002

A cute small girl wearing a pink polkadot dress and pink sandals was running towards the sea while squealing in happiness with her hands being held by her brother. "Jump.. jump.. jumpp.. Lets Gooo.." Jung Aara age 5 was just thrilled to see the sea for th first time.

Its been 3 years since the Jung's moved from LA to Seoul, and for the past 3 years Mr Jung couldn't find the right time to bring his family for a holiday. Papers and work sheets just keep flying in his office, some needed him to sign, some needed re-check, eventually he got tired so he decided to leave his company work to his secretary and go on a holiday.

Mr and Mrs Jung were resting under a shaddy palm tree just watching their four kids squealing in happiness everytime the wave came near them. Mrs Jung was reading a book while leaning on her husbands chest and Mr Jung was hugging her from behind. 

"Hey mom dad.. come on and play with us... the water's warm." Jung Jessica age 11 beckoned her parents to join them 

"Yeah come on, its no fun.. you should try the water.. come on " Jung Krystal, Jessica's twin sister ran up to her mom and pulled the book away from her.

"Oh sweetie, we are having fun " She took the book away and put it right next to her.

"Really mom, how are you having fun just by letting dad hug you while you read a book under a shaddy tree , thats not fun. Come play with us by the water.. you could help us build sand castle." Krystal kneeled in front of her parents while doing the aegyo smile. "Pleaseeeeeeee !"

"Well.. your mom's right Krys we are having fun, just by looking at you four playing in happiness is more than fun to us." Mr Jung ruffled her hair and pull her up. "Now its you siblings turn to have fun, don't worry about us.. Okay." He kissed her forhead and push her back towards the sea.

"If you say so.. " She gave up and ran back towards the sea.

"I love this moment, I wish it would never stop.. I wish we could stay like this forever..." Mrs Jung turn towards her husband and leaned on his chest.

"Me too Miyoung, me too" He hug her closer to him.

-------

"Oppa.. can we go play by the water.." Aara who stop digging sand look up at her brother with shinning eyes.

"Sorry Aara, but you know what dad said you can't further than this line. He drew a line in front of Aara with a stick.

"Can you... go ask.. daddy.. pweassssss" Aara beg him again.

"But its dangerous Aara, the sea is like a MONSTER. I thought you hated monster."

"Yeah but, if the monster is cute why would I  hate it ?" She pouted and look at the ground.

"aww come on Aara don't be sad.. we can always come here again.. so when you are big enough like oppa  and unnie you can go play by the water." He made her a promising promise that made her look up.

"Really.. you promisee.. I can go play by the water.."

"Not just by.. you can go in the water too.."

"Yayyyyy...." She laugh with pure happiness while throwing sands in the air. Yongguk laugh at her and taught her how to build a sandcastle when her heard his mom called them for lunch.

Jessica and Krystal who had enough playing by the water came and squat down beside Aara and Yongguk. Jessica patted Yongguk's shoulder that made him look up "Come on its Lunch time... what are you doing ? What is that ?"

Yongguk smiled with proud and said "That is my very own Sandcastle made by Jung Yongguk and Jung Aara.."

Jessica looked at it in awe "Woah that is one fine sandcastle.. its really nice. Good job Yongguk.." She high-fived him and they laugh

"And me tooo.. I did thiss..." Aara interrupted their conversation while pointing at her small castle that was build beside Yongguk's masterpiece. Krystal laugh and clapped "WOW Aara thats beautiful.. and cute... and umm very nice.. good job..." 

Aara nod and hug Krystal.. Jessica piched her cheeks and laughed. 

"Children come up.. the food's getting cold." All heads turn to their moms voice..

"Oh we better go, before she brings the devil in her out. Aara lets goo, lets eat lunch.." Jessica stood up and hel her hands towards Aara. Aara took it gladly.

With that the Jung's family all had their wonderfull lunch with calm blowing wind, and the beautiful music made by the waves, but the most happiest person would be the Mr and Mrs Jung. After Lunch they pack up and got ready to leave for Seoul, eventhough the children didn't want to leave but they knew they had too.

Yongguk looked at Aara who was sleeping in his mom's arms, he walked towards the sea and smiled.. in his heart he shouted *I promise to bring Sica noona, Krys noona, mom, dad and you Aara back here again* With that he took a rock and threw to the sea, sealing of his promise forever.

"Yongguk come on, we have to hit the road before sunset." Mr Jung called out to his son. Yongguk turn around and ran towards his dad together they went back to the car and of they go heading back to Seoul.


 

Hey guys.. I am so sorry for not updating for a long time.. the truth is that I've been really busy lately with school and stuff... i have 3 exams back to back. and sorry for the short chappie.. again I appologies.