The Birthday Party~

You are Mine & I am Yours

It has been few weeks since the Jung's first ever holiday, the four siblings were just hanging out at their living room Krystal was playing with Aara, while Yongguk and Jessica played video game. Just when Jessica was about to get up to get some drink, an unfamiliar maid appeared from the kitchen door and she was walking towards the four of them.

Jessica's head shot up while she searched for answer at the maids face. Jessica has been really sharp towards anyone around them since the day Aara was born, she felt like something or someone was after her or was that just her imagination. Jessica glared at the new maid as she is getting closer and closer. 

"Who are you ?" Jessica stood up and pulled Aara behind her.

"Annyeonghaseyo agashi, I am Kim Soo Mi the new maid. I will be in charge of taking care of you four from now." She bowed to all of you.

"Why are you here, do you not know the rule of this house. No maids are allowed in here without Park Umma !" There were some sound of warning just hearing from her voice.

"And if you are the new maid, Park Umma should be introducing you to us and not you should be introducing yourself to us." Jessica pointed her finger towards Soo Mi. Soo Mi was shock at how fierce her voice was, untill she was shivering from head to toe.

Suddenly the door burst open, all eyes diverted from Soo Mi to the door only to lay eyes on the running Park umma and their mom. "Whats all this ruckus. Why are you screaming Jessie ? Did something happen ?"

Jessica pointed towards Soo Mi and look at Park Umma "Umma who is she, why and what is she doing here ! "

"She is the new maid Kim Soo Mi, she will be your personal maid from now on. She will be taking care of all four of you, why is there a problem agashi." Head Park look at Soo Mi then back to Jessica.

"Yes of course there is, you and all the maid in this house know all the rules. No maid are allowed in here or are allowed to come near us ESPECIALLY AARA without you beside them. So what is she doing, did no one tell her the rules ?" 

Krystal who was quiet frightened at her sister's stern voice tried to calm her down. "Unnie, stop its okay. There's nothing big about this, she just came here to introduce herself why are you getting so worked up ?"

"Why ? Why you ask me, is because I DON'T TRUST HER !" She turn towards Krys but her finger is still pointing t Soo Mi.

Soo Mi was extremely frightened eventually his behind Head Park. Mrs Jung who was quiet from the beggining finally spoke up. She walk towards Jessica squat down in front of her so thats she was the same level as Jessica. Mrs Jung soothed her hair and calmed her down. "Honey there's nothing to be mad of, I gave her the permission to come in because Park Umma was helping me just now." She cupped her eldest daughter's face and kissed her forehead.

Finally Jessica gave up but her eyes still glared at Soo Mi "Fine, but thats dosen't mean I gave HER the permission to come close to any of us." With that she pulled Aara near her "Come Aara lets go upstairs and play" She gathered all Aara's stuff and walk up the stairs with Aara by her side. 

When she finally passed by Soo Mi, she gave one final warning "I'm warning you, never ever some close to any of us, withot Park Umma. UNDERSTAND" Soo Mi nod her head quickly and hid her body behind Head Park even more untill she was sure that the devil was gone. 

Head Park and Mrs Jung laughed and shook their head. Krystal went to Soo Mi and introduce herself "Hi I'm Krystal you can call me Krystal and the girl just now was my sister Jessica. She's always like that, I hope you don't mind her, she get's relly sensitif with new people around us. And ever since Aara was born its gotten worst .Anyways nice meeting you. Oh and the small girl you saw just now was Aara, our youngest sister."

Soo Mi smiled at Krystal and nod her head, Krystal smiled and skipped towards the stairs. Yongguk came to Soo Mi and bowed "I'm sorry for my sisters behaviour, please don't mind her." He bowed again and left them. 

Mrs Jung walk towards the poor girl and patted her shoulder "I'm sorry for my daughters rude behaviour, I hope you won't mind her. She just can get really protective at time. Again I appologise and the boy his name is Yongguk"

Soo Mi nod her head "Oh its okay, I'm fine its just that I was kind of shock. I'll be leaving now." She bowed and she left the living room. Before she left she took one last glance upstairs and smiled *I found you...*

--------

Days, months passed at last the day came. The day that the 2 girls turn 12, the day the girls grow one year older than last year, its the Jung's twin girls birthday. The Jung's have decide to throw the girls a big birthday bash, they have invited close family friends over, relatives and their girls schoolmates. 

The Jung twins were getting ready for their BIG BASH with excited hearts, finish washing up the two got dress in a very cute purple colour dress when Yongguk burst in the room. “Noonaaaa !! Happy Birth-”

The startled twins gave a really loud dolphin shriek plus scream “Ahhhhhhhh !!!!!! Yongguk  were changing ! GET OUT !” Yongguk who was shock just ran out of the door and closed it “Sorry, didn’t know you were changing”  Mr and Mrs Jung heard the scream and came running up the stairs with worried expression plastered on their faces.

“What happened” Mr Jung asked panting after running up the stairs, Too old to be running that’s what he thought. “Uhh just a mere accident.. nothing really mom dad.” Yongguk who was leaning against the door was flew back when the door suddenly open just to see the sight of his two angry sisters.

“MERE ACCIDENT ! He came bursting in our room without a knock when we were changing.. “ Krystal gave him a nice whack on his shoulder

Mrs Jung gave a small chuckle “Did you now, Oh My… Yongguk now that is really impolite. You know the rules before entering someones room you must –“

“Knock ! I know well I kinda forgot then because I wanted to surprise them but instead I got surprised. Its not like I’ve seen anything and theres nothing to be seen anyways” He got up while explaining himself.

“Excuse me.. why you little –“ Yongguk was about to run when all them heard a little angelic voice calling.

“Unnie.. unnie…” Aara who was in a cute pink dress came running towards them while laughing.

Jessica who didn’t bother scolding the brother turn to Aara and hugged her. “Hey there.. aww look at you. You look so cute, just like a princess.” Laughing Aara gave her a piece of paper and gave Krystal a piece of paper.

“What’s this” with a frown

“Happy Birthday.. mummy said it was.. unnie’s birthday. I drew us.. now we all have a family picture”

“How sweet thank you..” Krystal kissed Aara cheeks followed by Jessica.

 

“Alrite then, its time for your party. Before you go down lets take a picture shall we.” Mr Jung clapped his hands together to their attention. Their dad have this hobby of taking pictures and he thinks pictures plays an impportant role in his life." Soo Mi can you help take the picture" nodding her head she took the camera from his hands. Krystal and Jessica sat in the middle with Aara on Jessica's lap Yongguk behind them and the parents on the left and the right, the girls hold up the picture that Aara drew to make it a part of their memory. 

"1,2,3 Kimchi" 

"Kimchi" and Flash.

 

-to be continued-