Missing 2 ~

You are Mine & I am Yours

The Jung’s were happily chatting, making jokes with each other in the car but without realizing that danger was trailing behind them. Aara was showing her parents a new trick she learned using a rubber band. Mr Jung was abit occupied with his daughters trick to realize the big oil tank coming their way from the right.

The tank gave a loud honk alarming the driver, Mr Jung gave the steering wheel a left hard turn and the car moved diagonally to the right. The tank hit the car’s backside that caused the car to spin to the front before hitting the street lamp.

Mr Jung could hear buzzing sound in his ear, when he heard his wife in pain voice slowly reaching him “Honey.. help.. honey wake up.” Mr Jung let out a groan before turning to face his wife. Mrs Jung was cover in blood and her left leg was stuck. “Ar-re yyou okay ?”

“Mm-my ll-leg.. iits stuck” Mr Jung grab her hand and gave it a squeeze “You’re gonna be fine. Hang in there..” She nods her head but she was more worried about her kids then herself. “The kkids.. hhow aare tth-hey ?”

He turn to check on his kids, his heart beat sped when he saw his children’s condition. Krystal and Jessica were leaning against each other with broken glasses all over them, Aara was lying down on Yongguk’s lap with Yongguk leaning against the window with a large cute on his arm and head.”Kids wake up.. kids !”

Tears fell down his cheeks, he tried to unbuckle his seatbelt but it was jammed, he let out a frustrated groan. He looked at his wife and his wife too was unconscious. “Miyoung.. Miyoung.. Miyoung wake up, wake up.. you can’t sleep right now.. our kids need you.. Miyoung please.”

He gave his seatbelt a hard pull and finally he was free.. he push the door open and fell to the ground. He had no energy to stand up so he lay there pleading for help. “Hhellp.. someone please help... my family...” and everything went blank.

----

Doctors rush all six patients to the emergency room, Mr Jung was lying down on a streacher when he caught one of the doctors sleeves and pulled him down near him. “My.. family.. save them.. please.” The doctor release his collar from Mr Jung’s grip, he grab his hand and whispered “Were gonna save them, don’t worry we’ll try our best.”

Hours later all the Jung’s were placed in one ICU room except for Aara because she was in a coma condition. Aara was lying down peacefully in her room when an unidentified nurse came in the room with a mask on. The nurse injected a type of fluid in Aara’s water tube and threw away the syringe. She pulled her mask down and smiled at Aara “Hey baby girl, we meet again.” RinA Aara’s cheeks and stteled down on the bed beside Aara.

“How about we play a little game okay, in a few minutes time your doctor will come in and do a check up on you and that time I would like you to play dead for me okay. Once they have confirmed that you are dead I will come back with your antidote.” When she heard voices coming closer to Aara’s room she quickly put her mask on back.

“The game starts now, till then baby girl” RinA pulled the door handle and walked out of the room, pleading so that no one would see her she walk like nothing happened.

After RinA came out, the doctor came as planned. As soon as he stepped in the room his eyes was on Aara’s monitor. Her heart was no longer beating, the indicator was in a straight line. The doctor ran to her and did all kind of thing to get her heart beating again, but after trying for  about 3-5 minutes no sign of any heart beating he concluded that Aara has passed away. The hard part now is to inform the Jung’s.

Soon after the doctor left, RinA came in but this time with two male nurses. She uncover Aara’s face and cradled her head so the antidote would slip down . Finish feeding her the antidote she cover Aara back with the cloth and pushed her bed out of the room. They passed by doctors, nurses, family members with an axious heart hoping their cover won’t blow.

The doctor came back with the Jung’s, Mrs Jung was tearing badly with Mr Jung by her side. They were really shock to hear the news of Aara’s death and they came here to confirm t by themselves but they were even shock to see Aara’s empty room.

“Where is she ?” Mr Jung asked in a shock plus panic tone.

“She was here.. nurse did you tell the people from the mortage room to take her ?” His assistant nurse shook her and check her file.

“Don’t worry sir, we will look for her.” With that the doctor took out his walkie talkie and alert every doctor and nurse including the security people that a body was stolen.

----

On the other hand RinA and her boys manage to escape the the hospital through the back door. One of the man carried Aara and place her in the back seat. RinA placed Aara’s head on her lap “Hurry up start the car” The driver nod his head and start the engine and off they went.

“Welcome to the family Aara.. you’ll be a Kim after this.” Smiling she Aara’s cheek and smoothed her hair.

-to be continued-