Into The World ~

You are Mine & I am Yours

-16.04.1997-

The quiet hallway of the Chicago Hospital could be seen from far, there were two twin girls and a boy who was sitting on their grandparents lap while waiting for the nurse to burst out of the operation room door while bring good news about their new baby born sibling. After few hours of anxious wait finally the news about their new sibling reached them through the baby's cries. Words of relief were the only words that the grandparents could say now.

Few hours later after everything was settled their mother and the baby was sent to the mothers ward for feeding. "Mommy.. Daddy.. " said Jung Yongguk age 5 came bursting through the door into his dads arms. "Heyy there's my boy" While his sisters just quietly climb up to their mothers bed an sat beside their mother. Krystal who was checking the baby out didn't know wether it was a girl or boy. "Mom did we get a baby sister or brother ?"

Jessica the know it all just confidently said "Ehhh of course its a girl.. right mom."

"No its a boy just like me.. he will grow up just like me.. a responsible boy right daddy."

"Haha sorry kiddo but its gonna have to be a girl this time.." he smiled at him and hug him tighter

Yongguk crossed his arms and freed himself from his dada and walk to the couch located beside the window. "Aww no fair, who's gonna play with me then. Since she is a girl then noona will take all her time and I won't even get to play with her."

His mom felt sorry for him tried consoling him "Why would you say like that... and how would you know your sister's would do that. Of course all of you would play together."

"Mom I know so.. "

His dad let out a small laugh "Well you sure don't talk like a 5 year old Yongguk." but Yongguk just sat there silently and look out of the hospital window trying to calm himslef down. His sisters felt sorry so they tried to cheer him up. Jessica as the oldest felt like it was her reponsiblity to not let her dongsaeng feel sad.

"Aww come on Yongguk be a sport. Sica noona and Krys noona promise we will all play with baby. The four of us together." He turn towards her and held out his pinky finger

"Pinky promise..." Krys and Jessica said in unison "Pinky promise.. ! Hehe ~"

Krystal hug Yongguk and ask him to cheer up "There there cheer up, we still don't have a name for baby. Let's think of a name for her together okay."

After almost an hour of hard thingking they finally came up with a beautiful name for her. Yongguk tug on his dads sleeves "Daddy daddy.. we thought of a name for baby."

Mr and Mrs Jung averted their attention to their only son "Oh really.. wow lets hear it..... oooo " and he tickled him.

"Dad stop and listen to Yongguk.." Krystal puts her hands on her hip like she is mad. 

"Okay okay.. i'm listening..." And he sat beside the wife while hugging her shoulder.

"Since the three of us has an english name we decided to give her an english name just like us..." (Jessica)

"Okay, go on..."

"Her name is.... Yongguk drumm rolll please..."

He drums on the table and ...... together they announced "Emma !!!!"

The parents look at each other and smiled the mom expanded her arms for her children and they ran to her bed climb on it and hug her. "Oh honey thats lovely. Now we just have to combine it with her other name.."

"What other name ?"

"She has another name ?"

"Do we have another name ?" questions by questions just came flying out of their tiny little mouth Mr and Mrs Jung could afford to laugh only.

"Of course like your sisters Jessica Jung Soo Yeon and Krystal Jung Soo Jung.. and you are Mark Jung Yongguk and your sister will be Emma Jung Aara. How bout that."

"WE LOVE THAT !"

The trios just nod their heads and clap their hands and jump around the room making noises only to be shush by their mother because their newly born sister is still sleeping. 

Mr and Mrs Jung just kept quiet and watch how their kids interact with their newly born baby girl hoping that they would stay together forever. While they were laughing and having fun suddenly Yongguk made a very dangerous request "Dad can you give me a brother next time.."

The mom who was drinking water literally choke on the water, coughing out her choked water while trying to hide her shyness,she just look at Yongguk and smile..

"Hey Yonggukk, you know.. its not easy to make a baby.." and then he earn a nice slap on his arm.

"Don't say it like that.. say it in a nice way they are to young to understand. You know Yongguk when you grow up at a suitable age you will realise why we can't give you a brother so soon ok.. I'm sorry honey but you've still got noona, Aara, mom and dad okay.."

Yongguk being the smart boy just obeys his parents and turns his attention back to Aara. And that time Mr Jung decided to make fun of his wife "Looks like we have to work really hard after this.."

"For what ?...."

"To give Yongguk a new brother.. what do you think.. ?"

"Yeobo.. stopp.. there are kids here.." he just laugh and kiss her forhead.


Just a short chapter for the first one.. I am soryy if it is si boring.. I'll try and improve it... sorry for the TYPO'S and grammer error. I tend to make mistakes ;) Keep subbing and commenting THANK YOU ;d don't leave me hanging on the tree guyss