Epilogue

The five people you meet in heaven

 

Life goes on. You need to take time to grieve, but you have to know when it's time to move on. The fact that three boys from the same university died one after another hadn’t brought the place down. Everyone mourned their deaths properly.

Youngjae wasn't forgotten. Everyone recalled him as the one who was top on the course. They remembered that he helped out Yongguk, who died. They remembered him as Daehyun's boyfriend, who died as well. How strangely lives could be connected, even when life ends.

 

 

Youngjae had now seen his life flash before his eyes when he saw himself starting school, running around in the yard with his friends. Middle school passing and High school with his first love. After that came his university and his life then ended. He could look back at this feeling only good emotions.

Youngjae knew his dad is doing good now and he saw his mom. She was alright. She didn't close her heart and love found the way inside. She was now happy again.

 

 

Leaving all this behind he was now ready to wait. The girl he saved lives on, she will soon forget about the accident. She will grow up, fall in love, become old and die. And that's when she will meet five people who will tell her her life story and Youngjae will be one of the five.

 

 

He's going to tell her his part of the story that all lives are connected.

 

 

“Each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one.”

 

 

Youngjae felt being carried again and he could recognise the sea and smile at the sight. The same salty breeze and loud waves crashing and the warm sand under his feet. He laid down on the sand and this time sun was shining. It was perfect. Well, almost perfect.

The shadow that blocked the sun away had oddly familiar feeling and he looked up. Youngjae would recognise that smile among many.

"Daehyun." He smiled and jumped on his feet.

Daehyun brought the younger to a hug.

"We're home."

 

~fin~

____
This came out so short, I'm sorry. Now I'm going to miss writing this ;A;
Thank you for everyone who subscribed and upvoted, who read and comment, you guys are amazing.
Also, 
 
And those who want to read the book, here ~