My Life.2

Tinkerbell's Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Life.2

:YoonSic:

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I never knew that one fine day I will be pulled by a great gravity of yours. It was the day I saw your beautiful and mesmerizing doe eyes. Despite the short span of time you looked at me, I felt a heartstring being pulled on me. I was drawn by your eyes that seem so deep and solemn. I kept being drawn by your eyes every time.

 

I never knew that I will have the courage to come to you first,  you almost ignored me but my stubborn self kicked in because I made a promise to myself that I will know you. I tried showing you my best smile and see if it works but you are wearing a poker face and I do not know if it did worked. You walked away and I just sighed in defeat. I guess it did worked when you gave me a smile the next day, though it was an awkward looking smile but you look charming nonetheless.

 

I never knew my daydreams would come to life one day when I saw you walking in my direction but you turned around and walked the other way. After a few steps, you turned around again and walk in my direction but you halted and walk away again. You repeated the same routine and I chuckled at you. I decided to stand up and walk to you instead. You were startled when you saw me standing in front of you. You didn’t say anything or rather you couldn’t say anything and I just smiled at you. Finally, the words I’ve been dying to hear escaped your lips. It’s not so romantic like that in movies but it was the most romantic for me. I gave you a smile and a nod as I kissed you full on the lips. I can feel your utter shock from the physical contact. That was the sweetest kiss I’ve ever had for my entire living years.

 

I never knew that the Im Yoona who everyone talks ill about is so different from the Im Yoona I’m currently in a relationship with. My friends in school warned me about dating you but I ignored them only one people supported me and that was my bestfriend Tiffany. You’re completely the opposite of what they thought you are. You’re much more caring, thoughtful, innocent and selfless. I wish they can see the other side of you. You’re such a beautiful person inside and out.

 

I never knew your lips could be so addicting. Your soft plump lips taste like vanilla. It’s kind of refreshing actually and sweet. So every time I get the chance, I kiss you even in public and sometime I steal it from you. Can you blame me? You’re just too addicting like that. I couldn’t get enough of those lips and I’m glad it’s mine and only mine, your mine.

I never knew I would develop a habit of holding your hands. As I hold it, I trace your long and beautiful fingers. It was comforting and relaxing to hold your hand and just be in silence. I feel safe and secured. I feel like you wouldn’t let me go. I love the warmth emitting from your hands. It makes me feel the warmness of your heart. I would like to keep that warmth forever.

 

I never knew I would be lost whenever I looked at your eyes. Your eyes are mesmerizing just like the first time I’ve seen it. Until now, it keeps drawing me in. Your big brown orbs twinkles whenever you look at me. I love the fact that those eyes only look at me. I hate it when I saw shadow of sadness in your eyes. I want to ease it and make you feel happy, just pure happiness. Whenever I look at your eyes, I see you. I see the Yoona no one else knew. I would never get tired of seeing that Yoona, I would never get tired of staring in your beautiful doe eyes.

 

I never knew my parents could accept you so easily. At first I was also hesitant on introducing you to them because I’m afraid they would go against us. They would treat our relationship as a sin but I was wrong, they didn’t, maybe because they have seen what I’ve seen in you. I was more than happy that we got my parent’s approval on us. You became a part of my family after that. My mom is specifically fond of you.  You also get along very well with my younger sister. My dad is, well he’s a dad, he is protective of me and always reminding you to not make me cry or else he will come after you but don’t mind him he’s just like that, he also likes you so much. My family is composed of four members, my dad, my mom, Krystal and me, and I love seeing you in the picture.

 

I never knew I can handle a relationship this long and we’re still getting stronger. We can finally exit school, together of course. I’m happy that I have known you and we became what we are now. You are a blessing for me. I don’t know how to show it but I’m really glad that I have known you. Thank you for being beside me through all this. Thank you for being the sweetest and the best I’ve ever had. You are a big part of my life now, Happy 4th Anniversary.

 

I never knew the day will come when you will ask me to live with you. I was shocked and surprise that I couldn’t comprehend everything at first. I know it is not like being asked for marriage but I knew the circumstances we’re in so I understand. I have always thought of what it would be like to live in one roof with you, to cook for you in the morning, to welcome you home after coming to work, to give you a massage when you’re tired, to cuddle on our very own couch during our free time, to sleep with you in one bed and to wake up with you by my side and give you morning kisses. I would love to experience those things with you. Sure I have dreamed of walking down the aisle while wearing a beautiful white gown when I was a child but it doesn’t matter anymore. All that matters now is you and me; I would love to spend the rest of my life with you.

I never knew life with you could be more fun than I have imagined. I felt complete and satisfied. All I imagined and expected doing for you went down the drain; you did it for me instead. You always cook for me but that just because I’m not good at it, you were better. You will do the household chores when I don’t feel better. You will always wake up before me to cook breakfast and then wake me up with your swift kiss and we will eat breakfast in bed. You will always say sweet nothings to my ears and held me close to you when going to sleep. You are really the best and I couldn’t ask for more.

 

I never knew you are having nightmares until one night when you suddenly shot up from the bed panting, sweats all over your face. You told me the accident you had when you were a teenager keeps haunting you. You lost your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter