My Life. YoonSic.

Tinkerbell's Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Life.
:YoonSic: 

 

 

 

 

I can still remember how I keep on pushing you away but you were too stubborn to do so. You showed me your so called aegyo, I remained stoic and emotionless but deep inside I can feel my heart that is about to explode from joy. You are older than me but you seem more younger judging by the way you act. I’m a hard person to deal with but you managed to get through my cold heart. At first I don’t want to admit it but eventually I gave in. The feeling is too overwhelming for me to keep on my own. 

 

 I asked you out in a not-so-romantic way that I thought you would think of me as unromantic and you would never say yes but you did, you said yes and you jumped in joy and hugged me. My eyes widened in shock when I felt your pink soft lips on mine. That was our first kiss and it was followed by more.

 

I remember the first time we went on a date and I am so awkward and stiff that I can’t manage to let out any words for I didn’t know what to do. I’ve had a hard time opening up to our relationship but you were patient to me. You waited for me to be open and to be comfortable about us and eventually I did with you help.

 

I remember the time when we were at the public library to study for our upcoming examination. I am busy looking at the textbook in front of me and then I looked to my left and I saw you leaning on the table with your eyes closed facing me. You were sleeping or that was what I thought when you responded back when I kissed you. I almost backed away but you held me in place. I felt you smile in between our kiss and I can’t help but smile back. You opened your eyes and look right through me with those brown orbs of yours that is full of emotions and I returned the gesture by looking at you in the same manner, our lips still linked with each other but no moving. I placed my hand on your cheeks to be able to feel it and smiled again between our lips. If it wasn’t for the stern voice from the librarian that we heard, we will never break our prolonged kiss. We were kicked out of the library and we ended up going to the ice parlor.

 

I remember that first time we danced during our prom. You were in a tight light blue dress that the length is below your knees. Your well-groomed smooth golden hair that I love to touch is clipped on your side. You were stunningly beautiful that everyone’s eyes is on you and it gave me a bother that someone might steal you from me that night and at the same time I felt proud that you are mine, that you are my girl, my Jessica Jung.

 

I remember the time that some guy went to bother you. I’m glad that I came right on time to stop what he was about to do. I don’t want anyone touching my girl. You hugged me right away after that bastard left. I felt you trembling underneath my arms and I hugged you even tighter to let you know that I am here, that you are safe with me. I carried you on my back on our way home. You’re never too heavy for me, in fact I felt like you are as light as a feather and it felt good to be carrying you on my back. I would always love to carry you on my back, I don’t mind the weird stares the people around me are giving, I don’t mind how far we go, I would love to carry you around.

 

I remember the time when you decided to introduce me to your parents. I was so tensed and nervous at that time that sweats are all over my face and I am pale in color that I almost look like I am sick. You told me to not feel nervous but I can’t help it. There are what ifs going around my mind. What if they don’t approve of me? What if they don’t like me? What if they want us to break up? What if? But you held my hand and gave me comfort. You held my chin to make me look up to you and tell me that everything will be alright. You gave me a swift kiss and it makes me less tensed. Meeting your parents went well than I expected.

 

I remember the moment we graduated college. Everyone is so happy and glad that they finished college, the hell college but I am more than happy that I graduated with you by my side. I wouldn’t be able to do so if it wasn’t for you. I managed to steal you away from your friends and I led you to a private area far from everyone else. I looked at you and you looked at me back with a smile on your face like you already knew what I would do. “Happy 4th Anniversary” was all I could say with a single rose in my hand. You took it and you took the liberty to reach my face to kiss me. I know you are tiptoeing because of our height difference. I returned your kiss in a passionate way and we lasted for minutes before we finally decided to break the passionate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter