CHARACTER PROFILES

Z-Royale Academy

Main Characters(students):

 

 

Character:  Jiyeon

Zodiac: Ophiuchus

Character Info:  She keeps looking for the change in life and cannot live in a routine life. She follows her own mind whether right or wrong. She is very honest and sometimes called blunt because of this trait. She is also very passionate, intellectual and clever. Any kind of restrictions and regulations disturbs her. She is a bit arrogant, secretive and self pride person. She can be very jealous and short-tempered as well.

 

 

 

 

 

Character: Myungsoo

Zodiac: Scorpio

Character Info:  He often knows all the answers, except sometimes; he too often has difficulty finding what he needs to develop his own happiness. He often wears a mask causing the people around him not to get too close to him. His eyes often blaze with feelings that words never express, and beware on the days or nights he hides his feelings behind dark glasses, there is likely to be a storm of some kind of brewing.

 

 

 

 

Character: Jaebum(JB)

Zodiac: Taurus

Character Info:  He manages to discreetly stay apart from the crowd, even though he has a well-earned reputation for being a socialite. He will let others get close, but only so close as he want them. His feelings, fears and desires often run far deeper than anyone around him would guess.

 

 

 

 

Character:   Seungho

Zodiac: Cancer

Character Info:  Compassionate and caring with friends, family and lovers, yet he can cut to the bone with his jealous remarks and ever-changing moods. Endearingly eccentric on one hand, and on the other, insecure about how others see him.

 

 

 

Character:  Yesung

Zodiac: Pisces

Character Info: Nobody can beat him up, as much as he can beat himself up within his own mind. In his purest form he is psychic, visionary and a guiding light to all who know him. But, in his"out of tune" state, he becomes depressed, obsessive and confused. Emotions are his weak spot.

 

 

 

 

Character:  Jinwoon and Siyoon (The Twins)

Zodiac: Gemini

Character Info:  The Twins do lead very unique and unusual lives. They can be talkative and sociable but their attention drifts easily to something new. Their personality can appear mysterious or detached to others and therefore they are often misunderstood and unappreciated for the talents they offer to the world at large.

 

 

 

 

Character:  Seojoon

Zodiac: Aries

Character Info: He is usually regarded as adventurous, active and outgoing. Although he is independent, outgoing and assertive he is also surprisingly trusting, often innocently walking into the lion's den at times. Being an active person, he can't adapt to any kind of restriction, particularly possessive relationships. He often travels to escape any feelings of being stuck or possessed.

 

 

 

 

 

Character:  Jieun(IU)

Zodiac: Virgo

Character Info: One of the most magical characteristics of her is no matter how many times life or romance turns sour on her, she still manages to maintain faith in others, refusing to become cynical. There is ingenuity in her, a kind-heartedness, which unfortunately is sometimes played upon by others for their advantage. She often becomes victims of relationship power-games, where she is mistreated.

 

 

 

 

Minor Characters(Professors):

 

Character: Kim Sooro

Zodiac: Sagittarius 

Character Info: He is happiest on the move - exploring new cultures and ideas and is attracted to occupations related to travel, the media, outdoor work and philosophical pursuits. In love, his catch-cry is "don't fence me in". But once he finds a partner who understands his need to retain their own sense of self and identity, he can be the most big-hearted, generous and fun-loving companion of all. He is the director and principal of Z-Royale.

 

 

 

Character:   Kahi

Zodiac: Aquarius

Character Info: She is extremely humanitarian and often involved in social programs that assist others. She can also be objective in judgement, for she never lets her emotions get in the way. Outgoing and amiable, she attracts friends wherever she goes and those whom she befriends have their unswerving loyalty. She is their professor in Zodiac Integration.

 

 

 

Character:   Inna

Zodiac: Libra

Character Info: She can switch off from the world around her and during these periods much more occurs on the deep innermost levels of her psyche, than her closest companions imagine. After establishing a lifestyle that somehow falls short of her childhood dreams, manage to conjure up a most independent life and keep up an image of being dedicated to a "close relationship". She is their professor in Literature and Life.

 

 

 

Character:   Wooyoung

Zodiac: Leo

Character Info: Charismatic and positive-thinking, he usually attracts not only an abundance of friends and opportunities, but manage to survive life's stormy times with style and good humour. He is their professor in Sociology and Technical Ability.

 

 

 

Character:  Suzy

Zodiac: Capricorn

Character Info: She is cautious when entering a new love relationship, but once she feels 'safe' with her partner, the cool exterior melts away to reveal a sensitive and loyal heart beneath. As a friend, she can be relied upon to provide the strongest and most sympathetic pair of shoulders. She is their professor in Music and Arts.

 

 

 

 

 

If you noticed, there’s Ophiuchus in the signs, which is said to be the thirteenth zodiac. I’ve actually used the new set of zodiac signs just to add up more characters in my story . . . And to make the protagonist a little bit more unique. And have you ever heard of the fifth element Aether? Well, since the thirteenth sign was considered, might as well consider the fifth element.  I don’t know if you actually fancy these new dates and fifth element but yeah just for the sake of it.

 

And just for information, here are the dates for each sign for the new set of zodiac signs. . .

 

Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18 - May 13
Taurus: May 13 - June 21
Gemini: June 21 - July 20
Cancer: July 20 - Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10 - Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16 - Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30 - Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23 - Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 - Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 - Jan. 20

 

Aether, sometimes spelled "ether", is the stuff that makes up the universe beyond the earth or celestial sphere. It is also an elemental god, or pure air that the gods breathe, as opposed to the air that we breathe.

 

Ophiuchus is the only zodiac that symbolizes real man.

 

 

P.S. I mentally exploded with these entire astrological things, I thought I was losing it, haha, but it was interesting to integrate this on a story so I hope you enjoy it. Be posted for the next updates ^^