7

In Love With A Criminal
Please log in to read the full chapter

Junhong sighed as he unconsciously tapped his pen on the desk, his eyes focused on the paper in front of him without really reading it.

“Are you with us Junhong?” A girl asked, making him blinked as he looked back up, in direction of the voice, the other members of the study group he was currently in, all looking at him also.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Just thinking about what I should eat after this,” he chuckled awkwardly, making the girl nod slowly, although it was clear that she wasn’t buying his excuse.

“Maybe we should stop there?” The girl proposed, followed by the agreement of everyone as they closed their books and binders. “And Junhong,” she continued moments later as they were the only one left, still putting away their stuff. “Try to get some rest? You seem so out of it since you came back from the hospital, a month ago.”

“Sorry I gave that impression. But I’ll do,” the boy promised a tight smile on his lips, quickly finishing packing his stuff  and hurrying outside of the classroom. Letting out another sigh as he reached the outside, Junhong looked at his watch then the sky, feeling really thankful that they finished earlier today.

After the incident of the kidnapping, he didn’t feel safe anymore walking back to his apartment when it was late. Moreover now that, since two weeks, he felt like he was constantly being watched. He shuddered at that thought, not wanting to be back again at that awful kidnapping scenario. But at least during that time he was able to see Yongguk. Yongguk. The smile that appeared on his lips at the thought of the elder, quickly turned into a sad one as he realized that since that day he never saw him again. He had wanted so hard to be able to see him just one more time. He hoped so hard that he even started dreaming at night of Yongguk knocking at his door with a smile on his lips, or just bumping into him on the streets. But none of those ever happened, and probably never will. Maybe the other giving him his name was a goodbye gift. A bittersweet goodbye gift.

“Hey Junhong!”  The called, looked up as he heard his named, locking eyes with Daehyun, Jongup’s current boyfriend.

“Hey Daehyun,” Junhong smiled, walking towards the other that just exited a pizza plac

Please log in to read the full chapter