4

In Love With A Criminal
Please log in to read the full chapter

When he woke up with a moan of pain and his head throbbing, one of the first thing Junhong noticed was the darkness surrounding him, making him panic as events of earlier came back to him. Feeling a fabric against his eyes, he later realized that his blindness was due to a blindfold, and not a lost of sight. He sighed of relief at that, although still scared, trying to move his hands and feet, but regret it as a cry of pain escaped from his lips; the rough material already too securely tied around them, tightening even more at the movements.

Where was he and why, he then wondered, trying to rely on his hearing as a door loudly cracked open, making him jolt in surprise. His heart racing, he attempted to calm his now uneven respiration as he turned his head from left to right to localize the footsteps he was hearing coming closer and closer to him.

"Well, well. Look who is awake," he finally heard someone say to his left, really close to his ear, making him gasped in surprise.

"Should we call boss?" Another voice, coming from his left too, but at a greater distance from him, asked.

"Maybe, or we could have some fun with him first," the first voice snickered, and Junhong violently shuddered as a cold metal slowly ran over his neck and cheek. A gun, he quickly guessed, a scared noise escaping from his lips.

"I don't think-," the second voice started in a disapproving tone, before being cut off by the loud opening of a door again, the sound resonating in the entire room.

"Seems like the fun started without me, here?" The new comer said in such a deep, imposing tone of voice that Junhong immediately knew that he was the boss that voice #2 mentioned.

"I-I just wanted to scare him a little," voice #1 defended himself, just receiving a humming sound from their chef in response.

Having heard so far, Junhong couldn't recognize any of the three voices of the men, he observed, still clearly wondering why they wanted him there. It was a kidnapping, obviously. But for what? Was it in in exchange of a favor, like mon

Please log in to read the full chapter