1

In Love With A Criminal
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was almost midnight when Junhong finally motivated himself into taking out his trash. Slowly walking outside while muttering some random lyrics he just made, a small moan caught him on his way to the giant trashbin of his complex. Quickly turning around, he found a man resting against the wall near him, pain easily noticeable on his face.

Junhong wasn’t the type of guy really courageous, but he wasn’t either the type who would let someone in pain like that. So, putting  together all his courage, he carefully made his way towards the man. “Hum...Is...Is everything okay mister?” He asked, already knowing the answer.

“My...My shoulder...Plea-please...Help me!” The man answered him in a deep voice he didn’t even think could exist. Shaking his head to put that idea aside, he passed one of his hands around the waist of the man, the other hand still holding his trash bag.

“I-I’m going to help you, but first I need to put my trash in the bin.” He said, slowly walking with the other man in the direction to the trash bin. “We will go back to my place and I will call and ambulance.”

“No!” The other almost shouted making the younger jump a little bit. “Please, just...I don’t have a lot of money to pay the hospital. Just... Just give me the first aid.”

“O-Okay!” Junhong weakly agreed, walking the other to his apartment. He did found it a little bit weird that the other didn’t want him to call an ambulance, since he may be badly hurt, but his reason was valuable. And he wasn’t going to force him to go if he didn’t want to.

At his apartment he laid the older boy, who was now semi-conscious, on the couch in his living room, before going to his bathroom to look for the first aid kit.

When he came back the boy was now totally asleep, at least Junhong hoped he was and not in some sort of coma or even worse, dead. Taking the time to look at his features before he started treating him, he thought that the older was really handsome. Even in his state, the features of the man emitted power, which weirdly enough caused Junhong to feel

Please log in to read the full chapter