Her point of view

Hot Chocolate

Just wanna tell you that this chapter is Soojung's point of view from the first day Myungsoo saw her until chapter 5. But in the end it's back to Myungsoo's POV. Enjoy the reading!^^


 

KRIIIING

The bell rang. It's time to go home. Well, I'm not really going home. I went to a library. I wanted to finish reading the novel I read the previous day.

I went to my locker to pack my books and took my coat. After that, I directly went out from school. 

I loved books. Why? Because I didn't really make friends. Why? Because I'm a prude. I just couldn't bring myself to talk to everybody. I'm just too shy to do it? I don't know.

Well, because of that, everybody called me Krystal instead of my real name, Soojung. At first, I was confused about why they called me by that name until I asked one of my classmate and she said that it's because I'm pretty and have a cold heart. I didn't really mind if everyone's calling me by that name, not because I agreed that they called me pretty, it's the cold hearted part. It's my fault anyway.

The door bell rang as I opened the library's door. I went straight to the novel section and then took a seat at my usual seat.

I read the novel peacefully without knowing that someone's been staring at me.

 

 

I was in the library doing my homework. I got a super lot of homework from my lecturer remembering that it's the end of this semester. 

Hours had past. I hadn't finished my homework yet. It's past my usual time to go home. I needed to bring this encyclopedia home. I went straight to the librarian's desk. 

"Sorry, can I borrow this book? I couldn't finish my work."

Silent. 

"Hello? Mister? Can I borrow this book?" I waved my hand in front of the man. Seriously, what's wrong with this man?

"U-uh. Yeah, sure. Of course you can, Miss....."

"Soojung, my name is Jung Soojung. I don't have a library card since I've never borrowed a book before."

"O-kay. Can you please fill this form? But you can't take the card now, it will take two days to get it. But you can still borrow the book."

"Sure. No problem," I took out my pen from my black messenger bag and filled the form.

After I finished filling the form I handed the form to the man, "Here. I've already written the book's title on the form."

"Oh. Y-yeah. S-sure."

"Okay. Thanks," I bowed and left.

"You're welcome."

Wow. That man was really something.

 

 

This's the day my library card's ready. I went to the library. I planned to go straight home after taking my library card. My head's really hurt and I had a little sore throat. Maybe because the past two days I didn't have enough sleep. My homeworks were totally trying to kill me. I really had a super duper lots of homeworks. I spent my entire night to finish it and clean my apartment. You didn't know how it feels. Oh God.

I entered the library and went straight to the librarian's desk.

"Annyeong haseyo. I would like to pick up my library card. Has it ready yet?" I asked the librarian. That librarian.

"U-uh. Yeah, it's ready. Wait, I'll get it from my desk."

"O-*cough*-kay," oh God, my throat.

"Are you okay? You look pale today," the man asked me looking worried.

"I'm okay *cough*. Thanks for your concern *cough*."

"Okay then, I'll get the card fast."

What a kind man, I thought.

"Here you go, your library card," the man gave me the card.

"Ah thank you *cough*," I took it from his hand.

"Are you sure you're okay? You look incredebly pale today."

"I'm okay *cough*. Thanks again for your con......"

And then, it went blank.

 

 

I opened my eyes. My head was having that heavy feeling. I tried to wake up from my sleeping position.

"Hey, y-you're awake," I heard a man's voice from my left.

"Y-yes. Where am I?" I asked still confused about that time's condition.

"In your room. Are you okay now?" he helped me getting up.

"My room? How can I-" 

How in the world did I end up here?

Then he explained everything to me with a tarified look on his face. Oh my god. It's the libarian man! This person's really funny. He said that he's afraid that I might think that he's a bulglar. LOL. And then, as a thank you gift, I made him a breakfast. 

We talked and talked while having our breakfast. We talked about everything. I told him about me, and he told me about him. Hey, he attended the same university as me!

Wow, this is the first time I talked to a stranger for so long. I hadn't really talked to a person this long. Especially to a male. 

Well, I don't know. This person is just.... different. And he's actually same as me. But the difference was he did it because of his own will and I'm not.

After we finished our breakfast, he was at a panic mode. He didn't realize that in one hour his shift's starting. Oh my god, he's so cute funny.

But before he entered the bathroom he said, "Thank you, Soojung. For today. I had a great time. And one more thing. I liked Soojung more than Krystal. That Krystal name didn't suit you though. You have a warm heart, not a cold heart." 

I blushed.

 

 

Day by day passed. I grew closer with Myungsoo. We always walked to the library together after school finished. And he always waited for me because he finished school earlier than me. He's such a kind man.

 

One day, when we on our way to go home, suddenly he wanted to buy me hot chocolate. Why so sudden? I thought.

He went into the cafe without allowing me to come with him. Seriously, what's wrong with him today?

After he came back from buying the hot chocolate, he handed me the paper with hot chocolate in it and told me to not open it before I reached home. Only god knew what's going on in his head.

 

"Okay then, I'm going home now," Myungsoo said.

"Okay. Take care~" I waved my hand to him.

He smiled, "You, too." And after that he left. I entered my apartment building and went straight to my room. 

I took out my room card and opened the door. "What does this bag contain? Why doesn't Myungsoo allow me to open it until I reach home? He's totally weird today," I said to myself as I shuted the door.

I went to the dining room and placed the bag on the table. I opened the bag and saw a cup of hot chocolate and a piece of white envelope.

"What's this?" I took it out and opened it.

 

Dear Soojung,

Maybe you'll think that I'm such a coward because of doing this. But... I want to tell you something.

From the first day I saw you, you was a total weird girl I've ever seen in my whole life. Well you know me, right? I don't like to interact with people. So I always thought that a girl like doesn't exist. A girl who is quite and don't do the girly thing, if you know what I mean. Yeah, you're super strange in my eyes. But because of that, I couldn't help myself to not stare at you. Maybe you've seen me checking on you in the library before, sorry for being such a creepy boysigh. And before I knew it, on the day you fainted in the library, I found myself that I've fallen for you. You don't know how happy I am to know you. I'm so happy that you've came into my life and made my life brighther.

I love your name and I love you Jung Soojung.

 

Myungsoo

 

My eyes grew watery. Myungsoo is actually liked me. He loves me.

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

I went to the library with that nervous feeling. Oh god. I've confessed my feeling. I confessed to Soojung.

You know what, I just don't wanna see her face right now. Well actually, I didn't do our usual rutine this day, our rutine to go to library together. I just.... nervous, okay? UGH. You're such a coward, Myungsoo.

The door bell rang as I opened the door.

"Myungsoo, someone's left a message for you," Sungyeol came to me.

"What? What message?"

"Here..." he gave a piece of white envelope to me. Wait... Is this....

I hurriedly opened the envelope and read the content.

 

Dear Myungsoo,

Well, why don't you buy me hot chocolate again and this time bring me in to the cafe!

Your love,

Soojung

 

"What is it, Myungsoo?" Sungyeol asked me.

"Well, Sungyeol, don't be jealous. Because now, I'm her boy. And don't you ever touch her," I answered him with a huge smile plestered on my face.

 


Hello there!

I'm so sorry for the super duper late update;-----; I was kinda busy because of my homeworkS. Emphasis the S.

Well, this story is ended now... *cries*

I'm planning to write a new story though. BUT I don't when will I write it...... *bow*

Anyway, THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIBERS AND VOTERS AND READERS OF THIS STORY!!!!!! Flying kisses for all of you! 

Don't forget to comment! Thank you! <3