Thanks drama

Hot Chocolate

Two days passed. It's the day her library card's ready. Soojung's library card. Finally, I knew her name. Is it just me or is it really such a beautiful name she had. 

Why am I being like this? I sounded like a love-sick person. What? No way. I'm not in love, absolutely not.

How could I be in love with a person who I barely know? Oh god, it sounded so wrong. It's like those dramas my mom usually watch.

Aish. Forget it, Myungsoo. It's just you found her strange. Or is it something else?

NO. Just stop think about it, Kim Myungsoo.

 

I kept watching my watch. I kept asking, when is 6 o'clock, why is it so long. Oh god, why did I sounded really weird.

It's already 6 o'clock. The doorbell rang. It's her, I thought. 

She's heading to my desk. The time was running slower. My heart beated fast.

"Annyeong haseyo. I would like to pick up my library card. Has it ready yet?"

"U-uh. Yeah, it's ready. Wait, I'll get it from my desk."

"O-*cough*-kay," she said then cough.

"Are you okay? You look pale today."

"I'm okay *cough*. Thanks for your concern *cough*."

"Okay then, I'll get the card fast," I said then went straight to find her card.

She looked pale today.

Is she really okay? Did she do something overnight lately? I kept asking questions in my mind. I was worried to death. I didn't know why I act like that to someone I barely know. It's something new for me.

AHA there it is, her library card. I grabbed it and then went straight to her.

"Here you go, your library card."

"Ah thank you *cough*."

"Are you sure you're okay? You look incredebly pale today."

"I'm okay *cough*. Thanks again for your con......"

BRUK

OH MY GOD. She fainted!

I ran to her and grabbed her body.

"What happen? Is she okay?" everyone gathered around us.

"I don't know. I'll take her home. Can you take care of the library alone? I think I'll be with her until she conscious." I said to Sungyeol, the other librarian.

"It's okay. Do you know her? Are you her friend or something?" He pointed at the girl in my hands.

"A-ah. Yes? Just give me a hand to put this girl on my back!" I yelled at him.

"O-kay?" Then Sungyeol helped me to put her on my back.

"Thank you. I'll take my leave now. Bye, Sungyeol. Sorry for troubling you to take care of the library alone."

"It's okay. Just don't take advantage of her while you're with her alone at her home." He laughed her heart out.

What? Take advantage of her?! IS HE CRAZY?!?!

"NO WAY! Fine. Bye, Sungyeol." I said goodbye to him as I felt my cheeks burning. What the hell is happening to me right now?!

 

"Rose apartment....Rose apartment..." I kept saying it to myself so I wouldn't forget it.

My heart kept pounding hard as it would expoled in a few minutes forward. What is wrong with me and this weird feeling of mine? I didn't know what feeling am I feeling right now. Curse me and my hate for social troubles that made me didn't know about it.

I looked at my back. Her face was pale, but it was still beautiful in my eyes. Her closed eyes, her long eyelashes, her pointed nose, her red cheeks, her plum lips, they looked perfect.

Did you stay overnight doing your homework? Or did you have a lot of chores at your apartment so you did it overnight? Why did you turn out to be like this? I kept asking myself.

I walked and walked and walked. I didn't know why I didn't feel tired at all. Maybe because she's thin? Ah yes, that's the reason. 

"Ah! That's her apartment." I walked trough the front door to the front office.

"Omo! What happen?" The front office girl asked me with her shocking face.

"Ah. She fainted when she's in the library where I worked, so I sent her home. If you want to ask why I know her address it's because I saw it in her library card since it's written on it." I explained to the girl.

"Ah~ What a kind man you are and you're a handsome one, too. By any chance, are you her boyfriend?" She asked.

"N-n-no. I'm just her.....friend?" I let out a dry laugh.

"Ahahaha. Okay then. Are you going to ask where's this girl's room is? Soojung, right? Her room number is 295, 9th floor." She told me. Does she have a mind-reader abilty? I thought.

"Yes. Thank you very much." I said to her and headed to the elevator.

"Hey, are you forgot that you can't go into her room without the room card?" She shouted while waving the room card. Stupid me.

"Ah....ahahaha. Thanks, again." I took the card from her as I laughed dryly. And then I put the card in my pocket.

"No problem, handsome boy." She said while giggling and then give me a wink. Oh my god. How can you be so stupid, Myungsoo?

With that I went straight to the elevator. I pressed the elevator button and waited the elevator door open. As the door opened, I stepped in the elevator and then pressed the button with 9 written on it.

I was humming some songs while I waited the elevator door to open. As the door opened again, I stepped out from the elevator.

"292....293.....294.....295. Ah, there it is. Her room." I took out the room card from my pocket and slide it in the machine. The machine beeped and I opened the door slowly so I won't loose my balanced on her.

I steeped in, took of my shoes with my foot forcely, and went straight to search her bedroom. Then I saw a room with a sign that reads 'Soojung's Property' with flowery decoration. It must be her bedroom. I thought. And with that, I went straight to that room and opened the door.

I stepped in and looked for her bed. As I saw it, I headed to the bed and laid her down slowly on the bed. I took the blanket and covered her with it. Then I put her bag down.

"Ah, I'm done with her. Wait, did I forget something?" I said to myself. What did I forget? AH! THE DOOR! I forgot to close it! You're the most stupid thing in the world, Kim Myungsoo. I ran to her apartment's door and closed it. 

Then I walked to her room. There, I saw her, in her bed, sleeping. She looked so fragile right now like she would break even if you touch her once. I came to her side and pulled a chair to sit.

"What should I do now? I can't leave here alone since she's sick. But what if she will angry because I entered her apartment? I'm a completely stranger to her after all. Aish....what should I do?" I said to myself with low volume. I put my hand on her forehead. She have a fever. I thought.

With that I went out from her room and search for her kitchen. As I found it, I grabbed a bowl, filled it with water and ice, and took a towel from one of the rack. 

I walked to her room, sat on the chair I prepared a few minutes ago. I placed the bowl on the table beside her bed, took the towel out, squeezed it, and then placed it on her forehead on purpose to reduce the fever.

After that, I looked at her face. She's so beautiful. I thought. What? Aish, I didn't know what's wrong with my head. I kept saying that. Then I stared at her closed eyes, pointed nose and finally her plum lips. Then suddenly I had the urge to kiss her. Kim Myungsoo! Seriously? Oh god, there's definitely something wrong is going on in my head. But somehow, her looks just made my heart softened.

"I guess I will stay here untill you conscious. You're sick after all, I can't leave you here alone when you're sick." I took her hand and kissed it. I smiled.

"I think I know what feeling it is..... It's love, isn't it? Haha, thanks for umma for always watching those drama." I said to myself and then without I realized, I fell asleep while holding her hand.


Hi~ I'm updating~

I'm sorry for the late update. I just don't know how to write the next chapter even I have lots of ideas in my mind. Kkk, sorry for that?

And sorry for not writing such a long chapter. But I tried to write longer. Is it long enough?._.

And thanks for the new subscribers~ I'm totally happy! 

Keep reading this story till the end^^

And of course, comments are always welcome~~~ ^^

I love you all!<3