Didn't suit her

Hot Chocolate

The sun ray that shone through the window made me wake up. I opened my eyes slowly. As I opened my eyes, I lift my head and saw her still in a deep sleep. Is she that tired? I thought. Suddenly I felt something in my hand. Then my eyes went bigger.

I was holding her hand for whole night! I released my hand from her. I couldn't believe this. I'm totally wiped by her. What the heck is wrong with me? I sighed.

Then suddenly I remembered something that happened last night. Actually it isn't something big. But that something, somehow, made me feel like I'm the happiest man in this world. And that something was just my realization of my feeling. My feeling towards her. So, I'm in love, huh? I thought.

Is this how you feel when you're in love? So that things that happened in dramas were actually true? The things that I always thought the most ridiculous thing in this world? Ahaha, I guessed so. I chuckled to myself.

I directed my eyes towards her. Wow, she's a beauty. I thought. Ya Kim Myungsoo, how many times did you say that? A million? When are you planning to stop it? I don't know, maybe never? Oh my god, I couldn't believe I say that.

Suddenly, her eyes opened. Oh my god! What am I supposed to do right now?! What if she's angry because I broke to her apartment without her permission? Of course she'll angry, you stupid Kim Myungsoo! I said it in my mind.

My mind went blank. What am I supposed to do now? Running away? No. She'll think that you're a burglar, stupid Myungsoo. Speak and explain the situation to her? No. She must be really furious. But that's the only way, Kim Myungsoo. Or else you picked the burglar thought. NO WAY!

Okay. Gather your courage, Kim Myungsoo. You must speak to her and explain everything. Or else she'll think that you're a burglar. I said to myself.

"Hey, y-you're awake." I said in a low voice. What's up with the stuttering, Myungsoo?

"Y-yes. Where am I?" She tried to get up from her sleeping position.

"In your room. Are you okay now?" I said while helping her to get up.

"My room? How can I-"

"I'm sooooo sorry. You're in the library, asked me if your library card's finished yet. And then I realized that you looked pale so I was asking you if you're okay and you said that you're okay. But a few minutes later after I picked up your card you fainted! So here I am, in your room, bringing you here. I'm so sorry because I broke into your apartment without your permission!" I explained to her with a super-speed-way of talk.

"U-uh. Okay. Thank you. I'm sorry for troubling you." She said and then blushed.

"Wait.... you're not mad at me?" I blinked my eyes at her.

"Why must I be mad to the person who helped me?" She chuckled.

"But I-"

"Broke into my apartment without my permission? Actually I'm a little mad-"

"I'm soooo sorry. I don't know why-"

"Hey, I haven't finished yet."

"Sorry, again." I hung my head low. Embarrased.

"It's okay. You're forgiven since you're helping me. It's my fault actually, I overworked on my homework for the past two days. So I didn't get enough sleep. Again, sorry for troubling you." She bowed her head at me.

"No, it's okay. And.... I'm not a burglar." I scratch the back of my neck.

"What? A Burglar?" She blinked her eyes, confused. Cute.

"Ahaha.... I'm just afraid that you'll think that I'm a burglar or something." I let out my dry laugh.

"You're so funny! Of course not. Since you've helped me I'll make you a breakfast as my thanks gift. What do you think?" She smiled to me. That smile.

"O-o-kay. If that's what you want..." I stuttered. Stop it, Myungsoo.

"You're so funny, book-boy." She chuckled. What? Book-boy?

"By the way. What day is today?"

"Sunday." I answered her.

"Okay then. You don't have anything to do this day?"

"N-no. I have no class today since it's Sunday. But I do have to work this day at the library."

"Okay."

 

I helped her to get up. But she rejected me. She said that she can do it herself. What an independencce girl. I thought. So, she get herself up from bed. We headed to her kitchen with her in front of me.

"You can sit on that chair. I'll go prepare the breakfast." She said while pulling the dining chair for me to sit.

"You don't need any help? If-"

"NO. I wil do it myself. What kind of girl I am if I can't cook." She chuckled.

"O-kay then. Thank you." I felt my face burning up. I hang my head low. Okay this is embarrassing.

"No problem. You don't need to say that 'thank you' words a thousand times you know." She chuckled, turned her back to me and then headed to the kitchen counter to start with the cooking. Oh my god, that little laugh of her was a miracle from God.

"What do you want? I have the ingredients for pancakes, eggs, bacons...."

"Anything is okay. You can choose. It's up to you."

"Okay. What about pancakes?" She turned her head to me and it made her hair do that hair flip. Oh my god.

"U-uh. O-o-kay." Stop that stutter, Myungsoo.

She turned her head to her work again. I'm going insane. Totally. What the heck is going on with me?! I'll go to the psychologist for check up after this.

I kept staring at her like a creepy old man. Her back view. Her cooking view. That view of hers was so attractive. Her hands looked so skillful while stirring the dough. The way she cooked the pancakes with the spatula and the pan. What a perfect wife she will be. Myungsoo. Can you please stop? I'll definitely go to that psychologist.

"Finish!" She beamed. That beam of hers brough me back from my creepy dreamland. She brought two plates full of pancakes with her to the dining table.

"What do you want for drink? Milk, tea or coffee?"

"J-just make it same with you." Curse that creepy dreamland for making me stuttering again.

"Okay. Wait a minute."

A few minutes afterwards she brought two glasses of milk with her. She sat on the chair in front of me.

"Is this chocolate milk?" I asked while looking down at my glass.

"Yes. Why? You don't like it? I will-"

"No. It's okay. Just.... lost of people were not drinking chocolate milk. I barely saw someone like that."

"Hahaha. Ya. I know. I just sooooo in love with chocolate. Since child, I ate everything that has chocolate flavour. I barely eat something with fruit flavour."

"Wow....."

"Why?" She chuckled.

"N-no. I though that girls are really avoiding chocolates. Because chocolates mean calories. Calories mean fat. And fat is something that girls number one enemy. And the most important thing is you're superly thin. I mean, you're not gaining that much weight." She laughed. I blinked my eyes.

"I'm not that kind girl. Girl who really want to have a y figure. Girl who really want to have that trendy clothes. Girl who really want to look incredibly perfect. It's just not me. I will just use what I like and I have. I won't waist my money to buy those trendy and up-to-date things. It's not me." She said it with calm and smile on her.

"Uhm. Sorry. I don't know about that." I scratched my not-ichy-neck.

"It's okay. I'm already used to it. People often said something like that to me. Oh! I forgot to bring the syrup. I'll go get it. Wait a second, okay?" She stand up fro her chair and headed to the shelf.

Oh my god. She's so strange. No. Scratch that. She's so different. She's totally the opposite of all the girls I knew from street and dramas. Thanks, Myungsoo. It's all because you don't want to know them so you don't know anything.

"I'm back." She said cheerly while holding two bottle of syrup.

"Chocolate or maple?" She said while showing me both bottle.

"Maple, please. I bet you will have the chocolate syrup. Am I correct?"

"Bing bong. Correct! You got 10 points!" She mimicked that quiz host gesture and then clapped her hands.

"I knew it." I said proudly.

"Yeah yeah, you Mr. Knew It All." She smirked to me. And then we laughed.

"Okay, okay. It's been hours but we haven't touch our pancakes yet. You wanna waist my masterpiece?" She narrowed her eyes at me and pointed me with fork in her hand.

"Okay, chef. I'll have my first bite now." I took the fork and spoon in front of me and began to cut my pancake. I feeded myself with the pancake.

"The taste is so sweet and it's not rough. It's perfect. Good job for you." I said while still chewing on my pancake and then clapped my hands.

"Quit playing that cooking program judge." She gave me that smirk to mock me and then chuckled.

"Okay fine. But it's good. It's delicious. You're a good cook." I took a bite of my pancake again.

"Thank you, Mister." She smiled.

"Ah. We haven't properly introduce ourselves. I'm Jung Soojung. You can call me Krystal if you want. People near me often call me by that name."

"I'm Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo. Why Krystal?"

"U-uh. At first, I was also confused because of that. But then I asked one of my friend in class and then she said that everyone's calling me by that name because I have a beautiful face but my heart is as cold as ice. I'm not really surprised by that explanation, except for the beautiful part. Of course. Because I indeed looked like a cold person. I barely talk to others. I talk to others just for asking something about some homeworks or something like that. I'm not doing it because I don't want to. I'm just too shy? No. I don't know. So, I just don't have that much friend." She explained to me. Wow. Just wow. She's so strange. I thought.

"Ah, that's the case..." I said with low voice. I don't know what to say.

"Oh! You said that you do't have class today. That means you're in a college or university right now, right?"

"Yes. I'm in Seoul University of Literature. Are you in a college or university too?"

"What university are you attending?" She said again.

"Seoul University of Literature. Why?" I asked, confused.

"It's my university too.........."

"Oh yeah? WHAT?!" I rounded my eyes.

"What major are you in?" She asked.

"Korean literature. You?"

"English literature. So that's why I've never seen you before."

"Ah, y-yeah." What's with that stuttering again, Kim Myungsoo? Oh my god. I'm shocked. Totally shocked. How can she attend in my university?

"Okay. So let's finish this up. What time will you go to work?"

"Let's see...... my shift on Sunday is longer that the other days. It's at 11 o'clock."

"Okay. Hurry up. Because you have to prepare for your work after this."

"Huh? What time is it now?" I asked and looking for a clock.

"It's 10 o'clock."

"WHAT?!"

"Calm down. You can prepare yourself at my apartment. Take a shower and everything. But I don't have any man clothes here."

"It's okay! I'll wear again this clothes!" I half-shouted. I'm PANIC.

"Ahahahaha... calm down, Myungsoo." She laughed.

I took a deep breath. Okay, calm down. "Sorry. I'll go shower now. Where's the bathroom?" I stand up from my chair and looked for a bathroom.

"It's that way." She pointed the way.

"Okay. By the way, thank you, Soojung. For today. I had a great time." I walked to the bathroom.

"And one more thing. I liked Soojung more than Krystal. That Krystal name didn't suit you though. You have a warm heart, not a cold heart." I smiled to her and continued walking to the bathroom.

Yeah. That name didn't suit her at all. She's not cold hearted. She's a warm hearted person. And she's beautiful indeed. I think I fall deeper than before.

And without me knowing, she blushed because of what I said before.


I'm soooooooo sorry for not updating sooner.

I was so busy with my school works. It was my first day of school of my new school.

Again. I'm so sorry! *bow*

Thanks for the new subsribers for subscribing my story~

Thanks for reading my story~~~~

Comment are very welcome!

I love you all^^ <3