I'll do my best

Hot Chocolate

I walked out of my last class for this day with smile in my face. An idiot-like-smile. Please. Don't be surprised, okay? I've been like this recently. Why? You know why.

Oh my god. How should I put this? This's so embarrassing. I was so happy. Correction. I was totally happy. No. I was super happy. Whatever you say, Kim Myungsoo.

The thing is.... I'm happy.

Since that day. That day when I was in her apartment. The day when I got to know her more. The day when I realized that I fall for her. I fall for Soojung. Jung Soojung.

I didn't know why their friends called her Krystal because of that. Although that name is pretty but the reason is unacceptable. Because she has a beautiful face and a cold heart. The first reason is acceptable. No. It's a fact. But the second reason? I will say no. Totally no. She's a warm hearted girl. The way she talk, the way she cook, the way she smile...... it was the most beautiful things in this world. Okay I'm being exaggerated again. But..... it's true, okay?

 

Since that day, the you-know-what-day, I became closer with her. I think God was really being nice to me. Thank you, God.

The day after that day, I ran to her when I was on my way to the library. Since we had a same destination, I walked with her to the library together. We talked while walking. We talked about many things, about this and that. Everything that I've never known from her before. And again, I was so happy because I got to know her more. I know that she has a big sister and their family is in overseas now. She knows that I lived at an apartment near her and my hate for social life.

And since that day, I would always go to the library together with her and walk her home. Oh my god. Only God knows how happy I am.

The same thing happened again today. I walked to the front gate to meet her there. I walked with a happy smile plastered on my face and my hands in my pocket. I would always be the first person to arrive at the front gate and then a few minutes later she would come to me and say I'm sorry, Myungsoo a thousand times with bowing a hundred times. Why does she have to be that cute? Here it goes again, my unstoppable compliment about her. *sigh*

I lean my back against the wall, rubbed my hands against each other to reduce the coldnest of this day. Is it just me or today is a super cold day? Whatever, I've always been exaggerated things since I met Soojung. Thank you for being very beautiful, Soojung. Okay stop.

"Myungsoo!" I turned my head to my left side. She ran to me.

"Soojung-ah!" I waved my hand to her and smiled.

"I'm sooooooo sorry, Myungsoo. I made you wait again." She said with heavy breathing. See? I told you she will say sorry to me. What a kind beautiful girl.

"Yes, Soojung. You're forgiven for a nnth time. How many times did I tell you? It's okay. I only waited for a few minutes, not a whole year." I chuckled. She's been like this for a thousand times, but why haven't I bored of this yet? Yes, you know the answer.

"I just..... okay, fine. You win. I promise I'll not do that again." Her lips pouted under her scarf that coil around her neck. Can you just stop being cute?

"Yeah yeah yeah. Okay, although I know that you'll do it again." I gave her a playful smirk.

"YA! Kim Myungsoo! You meanie!" She slapped my arm and pouted again.

"Okay okay, sorry. Shall we go now?" I chuckled.

"Let's go!" She beamed.

Ever since that day, she became a 5-years-old-child. She's so bubbly and cute. I couldn't help myself to pinch her cheeks. But.... I'm not. Of course! If I did that she'll think that I'm weird.

We walked side by side to the library. It's always been like this. A silent walk but not an awkward walk. I always tried to look at her face. She's always looked straight to the road with a calm face and her hands in her jacket's pocket.

God must be really loved me. He's allowed me to meet with such a kind, cute and beautiful girl like Soojung. I know this sounded so cheesy but... I glad that I met Soojung instead of other people in this whole world. She gave colors to my black and white world. My silent world became a full-of-music life because of her.

I turned my head towards her. Oh my god. What have you done to me, Soojung?

"Myungsoo, what are you doing?" She woke me up from my cheesy though.

"U-uh. Nothing." I let out a dry laugh and scratched my not-ichy-neck.

"Okay. You've been looking at me. Is there something on my face?" She touched her face.

"No, there isn't. Really it's nothing, Soojung." I waved my hands towards her to sign that it was nothing.

"Okay. If you say so...." She said and hung low her head.

Kim Myungsoo, don't do that again. It's embarrassing. I felt my cheeks burning up. Okay. Can you please stop doing this kind of thing, Myungsoo? I really am going insane because of this girl.

 

I sat behind my desk working on my job. Waiting for people to come to me. Although that one person who I really want to come here never went here to ask some help.

Yes. Soojung is being Soojung. She still didn't go to my desk to ask some help. Although I've known her now. She's just sat there, working on stuffs. Reading, writing, that kind of stuffs. She's a bookworm, just like me. Well I'm not blaming her for being like that.

Wow. Is it just me or we do have really a lot of similarity? I'm a bookworm, she's a bookworm too. I'm not really having a lot of interaction with people, she does too. Well, even we had different reason to do that though. Maybe we're really fated to each other. Stop it, Myungsoo. Seriously? Fated to each other? Since when did you became a cheesy boy? Hey psychologist, I'll have an appoinment with you soon.

I read some books in my desk. Hiding my face. I don't want to be caught for watching her for the whole time! So this's just a camouflage. Oh my god. Don't you even think that this's embarrassing, Myungsoo? Ugh. I just couldn't help myself to not do that.

I kept watching her. She's working on her homework. Writing and reading. Her hardworking and diligent side. This's what makes me love her more. Although she's such a beauty but she's not spending her time to go shopping or chatting with other girls. She's just a beautiful geek who has a beautiful heart.

My heart kept beating fast everytime I was looking at her. Myungsoo, you're so deeply in love with her. This is my very first time to have this kind of feeling. Staring at a girl like forever, blushed because just because a little thing that a girl does. I've never thought that I would feel this kind of feeling. This is just like a dream to me. A beautiful dream.

Jung Soojung, I love you. How I wish I can say that words to her. I....

Ugh. I can't stand it anymore. I will do something about my feeling. I don't want to loose her because I'm not saying it sooner. I really don't want that to happen.

Myungsoo. You can do it.

 

It's already closing time of the library. I helped Sungyeol to close the library.

"Hey, Myungsoo. I've been wondering...."

"What have you been wondering, Sungyeol?"

"Uh..... Are you dating that girl?" Sungyeol said and pointed his hand towards Soojung who is waiting me to go home together. What?!

"N-n-n-no-o-o. O-of course not, Sungyeol!" I said stuttering. What the heck!

"I knew it! You have a feeling towards her, right?" He gave me a playful smirk.

"Stop it, Sungyeol!" I said and hung my head low, blushed. Ugh, don't be embarrasing, Myungsoo!

"Yeah yeah yeah. Whatever, Myungsoo. I just want to say that if you have a feeling towards her, go and tell her. I'll support you with all my heart! Although we're not that close, I hope we can be friends." He patted my back and gave me a smile.

"Thanks, Sungyeol. I'll do my best." I said with a low voice, a smile in my face. And then I walked to the front door.

"Did you wait for a long time?" I said behind her back.

"AH! You surprised me, Myungsoo!" She turned her back while holding her chest with a suprised face. Cute.

"Ahahaha, sorry. So, did you wait for a long time?"

"It's okay. Not really. Let's go home now, Myungsoo. It's freezing cold outside." She hugged herself. Don't be so adorable, will you?

"Okay, okay. Let's go." I said and gave her a smile.

We walked side by side. With our hands in our own jacket's pocket. The snow fell from the sky making it looks like movies. That urge to tell her grow more and more and more. I'll tell her today.

I held the letter in my pocket tight but at the same time not trying to break it. The letter that I prepared before, at the library. The letter that I will give to her. The letter that contains my feelings towards her.

"Soojung, do you want to something to drink? You looked freezing." I said as we arrived at the front of a cafe.

"It's okay. We'll arrive at my apartment soon. I'll have a cup of hot chocolate when I arrive at my room."

"No, I'll go to that cafe to buy you a hot chocolate."

"No, Myungsoo. You don't-"

"Just wait a few minutes, okay?" I left her dumbfounded and ran to the cafe.

I opened the cafe door making the doorbell rang. I went straight to the counter and ordered the drink.

"Welcome to Dream Cafe. How can I help you?" The cashier bowed to me.

"A cup of hot chocolate, please."

"Okay. It's 10 won, Mister."

"Here." I gave her the money.

"Thank you, Mister. You can wait there." She pointed at a chair in the cafe. I walked to the chair and sat there.

I waited for the drink to be finished. I took out the letter from my right pocket. I prepared it in the library. I wrote it on a white paper and put it in a peach envelope. I opened it and read it again. I hope you like it. I thought.

"Here you go, Mister. A cup of hot chocolate." My thought interupted by a waiter. He handed me a paper bag with a cup of hot chocolate in it.

"U-uh. Yeah. Thank you." I stood up, bowed to him as my thanks sign and walked out of the cafe. I didn't forget to put the letter inside the paper bag.

As I've already outside the cafe, I ran to her. "Did you wait for a long time?"

"Not really." She shook her head. "I told you, you didn't have to buy me a hot chocolate!" She half-screamed at me and pouted.

"It's okay. I want to do it though." I handed her the paper bag. "Here you go, your favorite chocolate." I smiled.

"Thank you, Myungsoo. But next time.... it's my turn, okay?" She glared me.

"As you wished, Young Lady." I bowed to her with my right hand on my chest.

"Aish... quit that imitating habit of yours, Myungsoo. You're not creative." She glared at me playfully.

"Okay, okay. Soojung, don't you dare to open that paper bag before you get into your apartment." I said to her with a commanding sound.

"Why?" She blinked her eyes.

"Just do it, okay? Or else I won't allow you to visit the library again." I threated her with a playful sound.

"Okay okay, I get it. Before I get into my apartment, right?"

"Bing bong! Okay, let's get going. It's totally freezing." I hugged myself.

"Sure." She gave me a smile. That beautiful smile.

 

I hope you like it, Soojung.


Hey I'm updating~~~

Yippiyy I got 30 subscribers!! Thank you for all of you<3

This story it's about to reach its end.... /sobs/

Thank you for reading my story^^ Keep reading it till end, ne?

I love you. Saranghae. Aieru. <3

Comment are always welcome, ne?^^