Chapter 1 (2)

MR. AEGYO’S FAKE GIRLFRIEND

 

A week later..

 

Yoseob’s POV

 

I sit on the sofa in the dorm with Dongwoon beside me while watching Keroro, his favourite cartoon. We just arrived in Seoul this morning. From airport, we were immediately back to dorm to take rest. Our promotion in Japan just finished.

 

“Hyung~~” said Dongwoon suddenly.

 

“Wae?” I changed the TV channel and saw Music Bank is aired now. My body is limp very much.

 

“Are we gonna eat ramyun for dinner tonight hyung? I bored with that. I wanna samgyupsal. Samgyupsal." He saud while took potato chips in my hand.

 

“engg? Molla. Asked Doojoonie. I’m fine with anything” my eyes never leave the TV’s screen.

 

“Aaah. Is that Hyosung? Wahh” Kikwang suddenly appear and sit beside me and force me to move my body aside.

 

“Yah!! This sofa is not fit for three people!!” I nudged him.

 

“Yah!! Hyung!!!” Dongwoon fell down from the sofa.

 

“Ah mian Dongwoon-ah” said Kikwang without turn to him even slightly. His gaze remained fixed in the Music Core program.

 

Host for Music Bank today are Hyosung Secret, Minho, Onew and Suzy miss A. I’m seeing Kikwang who look at television with open mouth. Pabo.

 

“You 've often met her, why still like this?” I said while took potato chips from Dongwoon’s hand.

 

“We never meet again since Oh My School cancelled” there is sadness in the voice

 

“Really? Are you didn’t ask for her number?” I asked again.

 

“Do you forget what Joon hyung was said? She’s not allowed to bring cellphone yet. And I asked Hyosung, she’s not allowed to bring cellphon until they can get platinum album in Japan. Ah, she’s still cute as what I always remember” Kikwang laughed to himself when seeing Hyosung talking with Minho.

 

“I never know will be that difficult” Dongwoon opined while observe Hyosung.

 

“How about you Yoseobie?” Doojoon appeared beside me with dishevelled hair, just woke up from his sleep and join watching with us.

 

“Me? Wae? What about me?” I said while look at him.

 

“Don’t you also exposed by ‘fell-in-love-in-shooting-location’ disease?”

 

“Hah?? Hyung, you are delirious. Go sleep again there” I averted my eyes and re-focus attention on TV program.

 

Kikwang laughed out loud and smiled slyly, “I knew it, ahahaha.”

 

I feel people around me are crazy, “’fell-in-love-in-shooting-location’ what? I never felt involved in ’fell-in-love-in-shooting-location’ with anyone”

 

“Is she pretty hyung?” I turned to Dongwoon who had stand up beside the TV while pointing to th screen. My eyes move and aware who was he pointing to.

 

My mind went back at that time. One of ‘Oh My School’ episode, when she was a guest in the program and stated that I’m her ideal type. She liked me because I’m cute. It’s a long time already since the last time I met her. I still remember how I felt that time, shy, happy combine become one.

 

“Omo~~ his face become red” Doojoon laughed out loud looked at me.

 

“No.. You’re a destroyer hyung. Go, go away” I said while kicked him.

 

“You don’t know me..You don’t know me..You don’t know me.. You don’t know me..So shut up boy..So shut up boy” Kikwang start to imitated the dance move and sang the song coquettishly.

 

“Suzy-ah, please look at this hyung. He needs love and affection” Dongwoon puts a miserably face in front of TV while kneed.

 

“Yah!!! Stoooopp!!!” I shouted, my members were crazy already. Brash members! How dare pranking me, “Wae, wae!! Suzy and I are nothing, we’re just friend. Hyung, don’t make a nonsense rumour” I said to Doojoon. It was started from him.

 

Dorm buzzer sounds interrupt our sparring. I saw Hyunseung lazily walked to the door and opened it. Soon he came back and said, “Someone looking for you Seobie” he said while walked to the sofa where I sit. Certainly continue his sleep.

 

I stand up from sofa and walk to the door.

 

“Yoseobie, remember, it not finish yet” Doojoon laughed behind me.

 

“Haha” I said sarcastic. “Pabo. We'll see who will laugh loudest after this. Mehrong~~” I said while sticking out my tongue.

 

When I walk to the door and see who is stood there, immediately I forget what I should do.

 

“Ah.. Yoseob-sshi, annyonghasseyo” said a sweet girl while bowed greet me.

 

“A..A..A..” ! I could not speak properly.

 

“Seobie, who was there?” suddenly someone patted me on shoulder and I saw Junhyung stand up beside me while noticed the guests who come.

 

“Ah, sunbaenim.. Annyeonghasseyo” a beautiful girl smiled again and gave her greet to Junhyung.

 

“Ah, annyeong” Junhyung replied her greet and facing me, “Asked her to coming Seobie, you won’t let her stand up her forever right?”

 

Ah pabo! How could I be so stupid.

 

“Ah, co-come, le-let’s coming” I stuttered invited him to enter our dorm. No. it’s not dorm. This’s cowshed. How can I invite a beautiful girl into the cowshed.

 

Up in the living room when I stopped and felt she hit me from behind.

 

“Ah, I’m sorry Yosoeb-sshi. I don’t saw to stopped” she said embarrassed

 

Ah, so cute.

 

“It’s okay. I think you have met our member right? Do I need to introduce them?” I moved my body and show all our members.

 

At that time I saw a variety of different expressions appear when we stand up in living room. Kikwang who is shock until open his mouth. Dongwoon who widened and his mouth closed. Junhyung who smiled to me. Hyunseung who woke up and squinted his eye. And…

 

“Buaahhahahahahahaha….” Stupid leader who does not know shame is laughing.

 

“Ah, are you real?” Kikwang stood and come closer to the girl beside me.

 

“Yes sunbae. Annyeonghasseo, Suzy imnida. Nice to meet you” she bowed then smiled.

 

“Yah!! Seobie.. Can I laughing now?” Doojoon said while laughed out louded. Just continue hyung. Countinue your laughing. Fill up your laugh. Vengeance will be more cruel than this.

 

“Suzy-ah, what make you come here?” Dongwoon open the conversation.

 

“Em.. there’s something that I need to talk about with Yoseob-sshi” she answered.

 

“Whhhhoooooaaaaa” simultaneously everyone in the room said the same thing and laughed out loud again. I felt my face redden.

 

“Me?” facing towards her, pointing to myself and saw her nodded. “Okay. Wait here, I’ll take jacket and we can go outside” I said run to the room and take my wallet, cellphoe and jacket.

 

“Whhhhooooooaaaaa” I heard the same sound once more when I came out from the room.

 

“Yah!!! You guys wanna die!!!!!!” I found them more laughed out loud until their faces radden.

 

“Let’s go Suzy-ah. You’ll become crazy if you stay too long here” I said and pushed her walked towards the door.

 

“Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu” the screamed while thumbs-down.

 

I rolled my eyes to hear their mischief. When I open the door, vaguely I heard they said…

 

“Yoseob-ah… show her your aegyo”

 

“Yoseob, take care of her”

 

“Seobie… you should tell everything to me after this”

 

“Have a fun date!!”

 

“Hyung, fighting~~~~”

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

(Credit image to : [email protected]

 

Comment and suggest are so much loved ^^

 

 

link to the original story: chapter 1

full credit: Urijunpa