Chapter 4

MR. AEGYO’S FAKE GIRLFRIEND

 

Even if you’re by my side, to me you’re just like a dream
I think I understand what it means when they say

“Even though I’m seeing you, I am wanting to see you again”
The person that makes me dream
You’re loveable than anybody else in this world

(Honey Baby Love – Lyn)

♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

  

Yoseob’s POV

 

Other BEAST member and I only arrived from Taiwan this morning. We sent Doojoon to shooting location and Dongwoon to campus because he has test. Only four of us were left in van. Junhyung and Hyunseung are discussing lyrics for their song in the back. Kikwang is reading a magazine beside me. And the van now is going to drop me in studio for me to recording with Suzy. I’m practicing my part, while listening to IPod.

 

“Are you ready?” Kikwang asked me while keep reading his magazine.

 

“I’ll do my best” I answered while reading Suzy’s part in that song.

 

“Present that you prepared last week, are that given already?”

 

“Hmm? Yes, it was.” Okay, it is dangerous area. I should carefully answer him. BEAST member shouldn’t know my relationship with Suzy yet, not now.

 

“Is she like it?” Kikwang took lyric paper in my hand.

 

“Seems like that. Waeyo?” I asked.

 

“Who is that girl?” he asked again.

 

Honestly, I don’t know what I should say. I  wanna being truthfully with my members, this ing agreement sometime drain my energy and mind.

 

“My noona…” I said while occupied to my collar shirt.

 

“Noona?” he repeated.

 

“Yes… waeyo?”

 

“Seems like your sister birthday are not this month…” Kikwang tried to remembering.

 

“Pabo… my sister are not only one.”

 

Kikwang turned his stare to me. “Ahh…ne…hehehe….” He answered, scratched his head. “By the way how is your feeling now? Duet with Suzy? Wooaahhh… like a dream comes true..” he whistled tease me.

 

“I have waited for this in such long time” I replied softly.

 

It was what I look forward to since the first time I know her. Always appear in my mind, how is it feel if one day when I can sing or in one stage with her.

 

“Sometime you need to be professional Seobie. Working matters can’t be amalgamated with feeling” he said, yawned.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I mean… I know you like Suzy, as a fan. And I know you always do your best in every job you did. I just want you also be a professional this time. This all is command from management, just behave. Suzy and you are only gonna be co-worker, not more. You are not going to be a lover. Don’t expect anything.”

 

His remark really is slap me hard. I looked outside through window beside me. Though I know, Kikwang don’t know anything about fake relation between me and Suzy, but his word suddenly wake me up. Was I being exaggerate in this fake relationship? Is it possible if I expect something more happen to us? I never think about Suzy’s feeling, I only follow my instinct. Instinct to treat her well. I never think, is she like it? Is she reluctance? Looks like I should clarify things now.

 

[Kikwang!!! What did you do? Don’t bother my Yozy!]

 

Author’s POV

 

This October is exactly three months the fake relationship between Suzy and Yoseob went through. Since Suzy’s birthday last week, their relation is got closer. Although miss A’ member and BEAST’s member were suspicious with them, but they still going to keep it as a secret. Yes, they’re gonna keep it as a secret until the announcing day to the public. Today is their schedule for recording. Since morning, Suzy was seen in the corner of studio with earphone on ear and singing her part. Suzy likes this song, when she read the lyrics, she can feel that having a lover is a very sweet.

 

Though she doesn’t have a boyfriend right now, but at least she has Yoseob as her fake boyfriend. She smiled by herself remembering all their moments these past three months. She doesn’t expect Yoseob who she always saw in TV and has cute image all this time, but when he face her Yoseob become a different person, mature, caring and so protecting. Suzy always remind herself that all those are only relation on basic of agreement. The relationship which is for her career, Yoseob’s career, and their management.  There should be no feeling involved.

 

In the same time Yoseob entering the studio room enthusiastically as usual. He waving to Suzy and walk to her.

 

“Hai princessa..” Yoseob said while sit next to her.

 

Aegiya (baby)~~ annyong” Suzy smiled showing her bunny teeth.

 

Aegiya?” Yoseob laughed hear Suzy’s new nickname to him.

 

“Ehehehe… when were you come back from Taiwan?” Suzy looked at Yoseob who looks lusterless.

 

“This morning. I come here straightly from airport.” Yoseob took a bottle of mineral water and drank it.

 

“Are you tired?” Suzy’s gaze not loose from Yoseob. Worried arise from her.

 

“Ah… gwenchana.. I used to it. Today is finally come, are you ready? Are you practice enough?” Yoseob asked while reading the lyrics paper in his hand.

 

“Yes oppa. I like this song. Neomu joh-a” Suzy’s bunny teeth showed behind her smile.

 

“Okay, because both of you are here, can we start to record now?” the record producer, Jang Min, came to us.

 

Ne..” Yoseob said.

 

“Okay then. We’ll start with Suzy first. You can wait and do practicing Yoseob.”

 

“Okay hyung” Yoseob nodded.

 

Suzy stood up from sofa and followed the record producer, and heard Yoseob supported her, “Princessa!! Fighting~~!!”

 

The adorable girl turned and winked while held up two fingers forming a ‘peace’ sign. Suzy entering the record room and put on her headphones. Soon she heard the intro song and sings it.

 

 

Nam-ja-chin-gu-ga saeng-gi-myeon ha-go ship-deon il neo-mu-na manh-a nan neul ggum-eul ggu-eoss-eo

(If I have a boy friend, there’ll be so many things I want to do. I’ve dream I have a boy friend like that.)

Cheot beon-jjae gil-geo-ri-e-seo ki-seu-hae bo-gi du beon-jjaen mal-ya chun-cheon-haeng sae-byeok gi-cheo

(The first, kissing him in the street. The second, catching the early train for Chooncheon with him.)

Se beon-jjae so-pung ga-gi ne beon-jjae deung-e eobs-hi-gi da-seot beon-jjae keo-peul-ring-eun gi-bun

(The third, going on a picnic with him. The fourth, the piggy back ride. The fifth, couple-ring is basic to our love.)

Boo boo boo jeong-mal dal-kom-hal geo-ya

(boo boo boo It’ll be really sweet.)

Wae i-reoh-ge du-geun du-geun du-geun ddwi-ni saeng-gak-man hae-do

(The thought of it makes my heart flutter. I’ll try to do every one a day with you.)

Han ga-ji-sshik mae-il mae-il mae-il neo-wa da hae bol geo-ya

(I’m so happy to be with you.)

Nan ne-ga iss-eo ha-ru-ga jeul-geo-weo i-je-neun dul-i-ra-neun ge

(I’m so happy we both are together.)

Nae so-jung-han neo baby baby baby baby boo~

(You’re a real treasure to me. Baby baby baby baby baby boo)

 

 

Yoseob’s POV

I saw my baby girl walking enter the room. Wait. Did I say ‘my baby girl’? ah molla. After all this is that we have to do. Act as a bless lover. I also enjoy it, moreover it since a long time already I don’t have a girlfriend. I saw her singing her part smoothly. Different with G.Na noona, Suzy sings with a full appreciation and I felt something different in my heart. I noticed her every movement.

 

First take finished and she smiled at me. I raised both of my thumbs to her and smiled. Ah, what kind of odd feeling is this. The producer asked her to repeat again, because there are some parts which should be refined. I sit on the sofa and keep watched her and found a piece of paper under her iPod. What is it?

 

Thing that I want to do with my boyfriend

 

I frowned when I read the title. Is it Suzy’s hand writing? Why did she make it? Curiously I read the writing under it.

 

1.       Kissing him in the street.

2.       See the sunset together.

3.       Going on a picnic with him.

4.       The piggy back ride.

5.       Couple-ring is basic to our love.

6.        Watch late night movies.

7.       Go to amusement parks.

8.       Surprise event.

 

Seems like it is the lyrics which will we sang. But something is different, Suzy changed part of go with train to Chooncheon by watch a sunset together. On the bottom of the paper I read a writing which is very small.

 

I wish that I could do this with my lovely boyfriend

 

 

Spontaneously I smiled read that writing. Is it what she wants? Her dream to does these things with her ideal boyfriend? I don’t know she wants these kinds of things. No wonder she likes this song, because maybe it suit with her feel and hope. An idea arises in my head. My-best-self will never disappoint anyone, hahaha.

 

 “Huuuuaaahh. I’m thirsty” I heard Suzy’s voice beside me, “what are you doing oppa?” she asked frowned.

 

Too surprised of her presence, I replied stammered, “an… anniyo baby, are you done?” I tried to change the subject.

 

“Umm” she replied nodded and took a bottle of water on top of the table.

 

“Yoseob, now is your turn” called Min Jung.

 

Hah!! Thanks producer, you saved me. Immediately I entered the recording room. Relaxed myself, closed my eyes, tried to get the feel for this song. When I read lyric of my part, what was come to my mind is her smiling face, Suzy’s face. Intro song was start and I sing the song

 

 

Yeo-ja-chin-gu-ga saeng-gi-myeon ha-go ship-deon il nae-ge-do manh-a hang-sang bu-reo-weo haess-eo

(If I have a girl friend, there’ll be so many things I also want to do. I’ve always envied another’s girl friend.)

Yeo-seot jjae shim-ya-yeong-hwa il-gob jjae nol-i-dong-san-do yeo-deolb beon-jjae ggam-jjak i-ben-teu-do

(The sixth, I’ll go to late night movies with you. The seventh, I’ll go to amusement parks with you. The eighth, I’ll hold a surprise event for you)

Boo boo boo jeong-mal haeng-bok-hal geo-ya

(Boo boo boo I’ll be really happy because of you)

Wae i-reoh-ge du-geun du-geun du-geun dwi-ni saeng-gak-man hae-do

(The thought of it makes my heart flutter. I’ll try to do every one a day with you )

Han ga-ji-ssik mae-il mae-il mae-il neo-wa da hae bol geo-ya

(I’m so happy to be with you)

Nan ne-ga iss-eo ha-ru-ga jeul-geo-weo i-je-neun dul-i-ra-neun ge

(I’m so happy we both are together)

Nae so-jung-han neo baby baby baby boo ~

(You’re a real treasure to me. Baby baby baby baby baby boo~)

 

 

Unnoticed my part was finish, and I always smiled when saw her looked at me seriously. I heard the producer asked me to take vocal one more time and compared it once more.

 

“Okay hyung” I said while raised my thumb. Next part, where is our duet part and we are together in the recording room, with she beside me, make me happy for no reason.

 

 

Hon-ja-yeott-deon saeng-il-i hal il eobs-deon ju-mal-i

(I’ve been alone on my birthday. I’ve had nothing do on the weekend.)

i-reum but-eun nal-deul-i i-jen gi-da-ryeo-jyeo

(But I’m eagerly looking forward to such named days)

Suzy :

Dul-i-ra-seo joh-a ham-gge-ra-seo joh-a

(I’m so happy to be with you. I’m so happy we both are together)

Together :

Eo-di-e itt-deun-ji ddo mu-eol ha-deun-ji neo-wa

(Wherever we are)

Yoseob :

Na geu jung-e je-il je-il je-il ha-go ship-deon han ga-ji

(or whatever we do)

Together :

Neol sa-rang-hae geu-mal geu-mal geu-mal han beon mal-hae bo-neun i

(Everyday what I really try to do with you, is to tell you, “I love you.”)

Neol sa-rang-hae geu-mal geu-mal geu-mal han beon deul-eo bo-neun il

(What I really want to hear from you is such a word, “I love you”)

Nae-ge wa jweo-seo neo-mu-na go-ma-weo nae gyeot-e ne-ga itt-neun ge

(Thank you for coming to me.I’m so happy to be with you)

Na-man-eui sa-rang baby baby baby baby boo ~

(You are my only love. Baby baby baby baby baby boo~)

Suzy :

baby baby baby baby boo~

 

 

Recording today will went so fast and it easy for us because we had a strong chemistry for the song already, I said inside.

 

Suzy’s POV

 

After repeatedly take vocal finally the producer gives us break time. I checked my watch which shows at 7 pm. We had our dinner and somehow I’m still exited.

 

Seobie oppa are talking with the producer about his part which needs to be retaken. I sit on the sofa waiting, put the earphone and turn on my IPod, looking the songs which are given by oppa. In my birthday he gave me a CD, that has some songs which were sung without music inside, only his voice could be heard. His voice is soothe me.

 

“What are you listen for?” I felt his presence beside me, and took earphone from my left ear.

 

“Song which you recorded for me oppa” I replied still closed my eyes, listen to his voice. Song that is played now is ‘Maybe’, a song from Sunye Wonder Girls who I like.

 

His head resting on my shoulder. When I turned, I saw him closed his eyes. An incredibly soothing view. But unfortunately is not with my heart. It was beating crazily, even faster when I felt his hand hold mine, and linked his fingers with mine. What happen to me? Why am I like this? Why should my heart beating like this?

 

“Oppa…hand…” I said softly.

 

“Hhhsssttt… just a moment, hmm? Just think of it as preparation before announcing to the public.” A smile appeared on his lips. “I don’t want you to misunderstood baby, whatever what was I do for you, since the first time we agreed with these or even now are for the agreement, and I only followed the command from management to me.” Oppa said softly.

 

Suddenly I felt difficulty to breathe. Oppa’s word just now, why did I feel disappoint after hearing it? Isn’t what was he say is true? Until this second, every single romantics which we did are suggestion from management for the sake of our agreement, to build up our chemistry.

 

“Sorry if what was I do not fit with what you want. I’m just being professional” explained him again.

 

Professional? So all this time is about professionalism? God. Help me, I was really hard to breathe now.

 

“Was my birthday surprise also the part of professionalism?” my mind voluntary back to the night were he came to wish happy birthday for me.

 

I felt he took a deep breath before speaking. “Half of that night was planned by management.” he replied whispered.

 

I looked empty at the window in front of us. My brain can’t work normally.

 

Geurae..” I replied flatly. I don’t know what was happened to my foolish brain until I felt that everything which he did is purely because of his desire.

 

“Management asked me to be a first person who say happy birthday to you” he said while played with my finger.

 

“How about Kuma?” I asked.

 

“Kuma.. the CD.. rose.. cake.. all of that were my idea” said him.

 

“Are hold and carried me to the room also part of acting and being a professional?” I asked sarcastically.

 

“How do you know I hold you?” asked him.

 

“Just answer oppa. Are hold me also command from management? Are being worry when I was sick also a part of acting?” asked me. I bite my lip. Tried to understand what was inside his mind.

 

“No… that all were my own intention” he said, strengthen our linked hands.

 

Silence enveloped the two of us. What was heard only sound from IPod which we listened for.  

 

“Maybe you’re the one
Maybe eojjeomyeon (maybe, perhaps)
eojjeomyeon niga (Perhaps, you)
naega gidarin banjjogingeonji (I’m waiting…It would be half)

Maybe it is true 
eonjena neomu (Always, very)
gakkai isseoseo mollasseonnabwa (Close each other, so I didn’t know)
Baby I’m in love with you”

 

Yoseob oppa joined humming a song that we're both listening. I closed my eyes, tried to calm down my heart, suddenly feel this agreement is so hard to go through. I'll able to go through this agreement without the slightest hopes over him. I'll able to act as a lover. I able to be a professional like him. Repeatedly I said it in my heart, all of it only about the agreement. The playlist were play song by song, and without us knowing it, we both fell asleep in the same position. With different thoughts that were envelop the two of us.

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

[I was smiling like a crazy in the first part of this chapter and screamed like a lunatic in the last part while shouted ‘Yoseob!! Just don’t say anything!!”

Oh my GOD! suddenly my shipper soul are flame up]

 

 

full credit: Urijunpa