Chapter 1

MR. AEGYO’S FAKE GIRLFRIEND

 

 

“Hyung, why are the other members didn’t join us?” Yoseob asked to his manager Joonkuni who is sitting beside him.

 

“Yes, because it’s about you” Joonkuni told him.

 

“Me? Why me? Did I do a mistake?” Yoseob asked again. It’s not usual for Hong Seung Sung, CUBE’s CEO, to meet him by himself without other member.

 

Both of them turned their heads when the door was opened and Honf Seung Sung is entering the room. Joonkuni excused himself and leave Yoseob in the room.

 

“Yang Yoseob.. How are you?” Hong Seung Sung come and oxter him

 

“Good, hyung” he said and smiled

 

“I’m proud of you guys. Beast really is shining these days” Hong Seung Sung smiled. “Ok. Let me not to be too long, let’s we start our meeting today.”

 

At once the atmosphere becomes serious.

 

“Yoseob-ah, I’m planning to make a duet song. G.Na sung it before with Rain, but I wanna give you a new duet partner.”

 

Yoseob frowned, “Was the song is ‘What I Have to Do if I Have a Lover’, hyung?”

 

“Correct” He said while smiling

 

“What should us use the same song?” ask Yoseob confused.

 

“Because the song is suitable to be sing by both of you. It also is request from her company. But there is one rule” Hong Seung Sung glared at him.

 

Hong Seung Sung takes a piece of paper and give it to Yoseob, “Your partner is gonna be your fake girlfriend” he said while smiled.

He only dazed after heard what his CEO said. Fake girlfriend? Repeat him inside. Then, he read the paper was given by Hong Seung Sung.

 

 

FAKE RELATION RULES

1.        Obliged to support each other's work.

2.        Follow all instructions given by the Management that have been scheduled.

3.       During the one year, not allowed to have a relationship with others and make a scandal with the opposite other than the partner that was.

4.        Prepared receive any reaction from fans.

5.        No one should be that aware of this agreement.

6.       Relationship will be last for one year  : 

          a. first two months to know each other

          b. third month do the recording together

          c. forth month do the album promotion

          d. fifth month announcing to the public about  relationships that have been undertaken.

          e. until eleventh month show the relationship to public

          f. twelfth month, statement of the separating which will confirmed by managements

 

 

“Hyung, is it not enough with Junhyung and Hara? They got much attention from the media. What is the purpose of this agreement?” Yoseob explicitly asked. The agreement is just too absurd for him.

 

“This is not just about Junhyung, but also about all of members. Do you remember candid picture of Kikwang smoking?” the middle-aged men leaned his back on the chair.

 

Yeah, the incidence wwas two weeks ago after Junhyung relationships disclosed, and appeared new scandal which involves Kikwang.

 

“I won’t do it without any reason Yoseob-ah. I do it to protect you guys. Your carrier is just started and I don’t want everything destroyed because such trivial things. I choose you, because I think, you are the member who can muffle all of this scandal. With your image you have all this way, you able to control everything. Fans really respect you. This is ‘win-win solution’ Yoseob-ah. Cube and the management of this artist were preparing it from the first. Cube need to do this for the good, as well as them who need to create a new image of their artist. Anyhow this agreement shall continue to run.” Hong Seung Sung tried to explain.

 

“Hyung, b2uties will be very angry if they get this kind of news. And Beast doesn’t need this kind of scandal anymore to fix everything. We can try with our own ability. Please, think again about this hyung.” Yoseob tried to persuade him, tried to change his mind.

 

“Only one year Yoseob-ah. After that you’re free. Only until promotion of your duet single with her done. Just that.”

 

Yoseob gave a long sigh and leaned his back. Doesn’t believe it’s happen to him. Why it should be him? Why not other member? All this time he was trying to please the b2uties, but what he gonna do now just only hurt them. Would everything gonna be alright? Would not hurt anyone feelings?

 

“How is that? Think carefully about it” Hong Seung Sung said and stared at Yoseob calmly.

 

Yoseob stare at the paper which was he read ever since. He thinks maybe nothing’s wrong if he try, one year will not that long. B2uties will understand. He doesn’t want the dream which ’s build painstakingly will futile. B2uties, they will accept his relationship like how they try to accept Junhyung and Hara. However, this is only a working relationship, will not be more. There won’t be any feeling involved. And the most important it is on-going for one year only. With his busyness, one year will not be felt.

 

“Okay hyung, I accept it.” Yoseob gave a small smile to him.

 

“Good, I know you won’t disappoint Cube. After your Japan album promotion done, you will meet  your fake girlfriend.”

 

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

full credit: Urijunpa