Chapter 7.

The Dark One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Storyline are scripted and credited to the person who wrote this movie. I did not come up with any of this.

Seohyun's POV

"Yuri was just telling stories to get you angry and cause you to lose control, you musn't let her." My grandmother said.

"Minho, help me take him to my room." I said.

Seohyun's uncle POV

"You see the way that she looks at the boy, there's no getting in between them now." My mother said.

"Then it has begun." I said.

Luhan's POV

My head felt heavy, the last thing I knew that happened was the dining room spinning at full speed that made me giddy.

I opened my eyes slowly and see Seohyun arranging her clothes rack neatly.

I laughed slightly as she put on a jacket.

"Hey there" I said.

She smiled and sat on the bed, beside me.

"How do you feel?" Seohyun said as she placed her hands on my chest.

I held her hand tight.

"I felt like I was in a tornado in the dining room." I said.

"I am sorry about Yuri." Seohyun said.

"Hmm she is sort of a isn't she." I said as i tried to sat upright.

"She can make mortals see, do, think whatever that she wants, especially men." Seohyun said.

"Isn't that sort of a definition of a ?" I said.

She laughed, placing her head onto mine.

"She wasn't like that before, we were like sisters. You know, travel together so much, shared the same suitcase. That night that Yuri turned 16, she ran away, she said that she could feel herself turning dark. She said she have to get away before hurting anybody that she loved, before she hurt me. I followed her. Then it happened.. She did turn dark, and killed a guy by making him stand in the middle of the railway track. I saw it all... She loved me, I know it. Its not fair what happened to her and the same thing could happen to me." She said.

"You won't" I said.

"Did you see me tonight. I can't control myself." She said.

"Seohyun, I don't believe that we have one fate and no choice, we make our own minds." I said.

And we soon fell asleep.

 

The day came that we are going to have a movie date.

"2 tickets please, thank you." I said.

Seohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter