Chapter 9.

The Dark One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Storyline are scripted and credited to the person who wrote this movie. I did not come up with any of this.

 

 

Luhan's POV

It is Halloween.

A lot of kids in my town are going around trick or treating.

Me? I just stayed at home and relax.

I was busy doing up the sketch of the girl in my dream which leads me to thinking about Soehyun again.

My television is on, and its playing some type of horror show.

I heard a knock on the door.

Christina was out so I went to open the first door.

There were two doors by the way.

The second door which is my front door is a transparent glass and its kinda pointless.

I could hear and talk to whoever is at my doorstep so its just a invisible object in the middle of us.

I opened the door and I saw Sehun's mom.

"Hello, I brought some cookies for you." She said.

"How nice of you to drop by, hold on let me open this door." I said.

Our door is just screwed up, its stuck and really difficult to open it.

"Sorry, a little trouble here." I said.

"Its okay, take your time." She said.

I felt bad, she is standing there, waiting for me to open this damn door so that she could pass me the cookies.

I stopped my movement and listened to her.

"I just wanted to drop by and give up this specialty of mine, peanut butter cookies, and also to talk to you about that girl. You know she has just this seductive cockiness and you need to put up with her when you are motherless and all. So may I come in?" She said.

"No, I don't think so." I said.

"Did I hear you correctly just now, Luhan? Do I have to ask you again? Luhan, May I come in?" She said.

I could tell that she is kinda ticked off.

"No, you may not." I said.

"But I have made you cookies. I made you cookies from scratch-" She said but she suddenly dropped the cookies on the floor and the plate broke.

Everything started trembling and her attitude changed.

"Ohh, She has found you house and gave you cookies, Aww thats so sweet. As if." She said and looked at me.

She walked through the door which have taken me aback.

Black branches started coming out of her and her eyes turned dark. 

I quickly stepped back, I know that I need to find a way out of here before she gets me.

I ran out to the back door and went to the garage and got into the car and drove off.

Immediately, I went to the route to Seohyun's house.

I ran as fast as I could.

I opened the door and I see Seohyun sitting on the stairs.

I wanted to walk towards her but I couldn't , it seemed like theres an invisible wall.

Her grandmother and my aunt were actually doing a spell to "protect" Seohyun so that I couldn't go to her.

"Get out of this house." Her uncle said.

"Seohyun, can you please go outside and talk for one minute-" And I was interrupted by her uncle.

"Get out!" He shouted again.

"No!" I shouted back.

"Its all for your own good." Her aunt said.

Suddenly, Seohyun was right in front of me but there was still a spell in between us that didn't allow me to touch her or go close to her.

"You should really listen to them." Seohyun said, she was wearing all black. She looked evil, I have to say.

"No!" I shouted in her face.

She jumped a little.

And they stopped the spell.

"I am sick of listening to your family, I have been chased, spun, hypnotised, paralysed. I have been going out of my mind for the last two weeks and now your mother shows up on my doorstep and gave me a heart attack but you know what, I don't care! About them, about the curse,  you ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter