Chapter 5.

The Dark One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Storyline are scripted and credited to the person who wrote this movie. I did not come up with any of this.

No one's POV

Sehun's mother was the head in charge for the church and she gathered everyone to the church to talk about.. Seohyun.

"In the last year, Seohyun has been in three different schools, in three different towns and I checked. And in everyone one of their schools, they had accidents, they had unnatural weather, um.. well they even have deaths." Sehun's mother said.

Everyone gasped.

"I have a stack of paper here that parents are demanding Seohyun, to be expelled.." And before she could speak.

Seohyun's uncle went to the church.

Mr. Kim (Seohyun's uncle) 's POV

I stood in front of her.

"How dare you, enter the hosue of the Lord?" She said.

"Since my family owns the land, that the church was built on, and I understood that this is an ocassion for all members of the community. Now, I'm sure y'all have better things to do on a beautiful day, so I'll be brief. Thea accusations against my niece are all lies. For according to the weather channel, and you can verify this on Google, there were strong gust from the East which caused untold distruction up and down so my niece will go back to the school. I thank you all for your co-operation." I said and walked off.

Until, she spoke again.

"You have no rights to tell us what to do. No matter how much money you have." 

I turned around.

"You're right, my wealth should offer me no advantage, however, since my ancestors have founded this town, I have powers to control this place. So I presume that this matter is settled." I said and as I turned around.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter