Chapter 1.

The Dark One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Storyline are scripted and credited to the person who wrote this movie. I did not come up with any of this.

Luhan's POV

Its been the same dream for months now. 

It was this girl standing beside a tree.

I can't see her face, it was covered by her shiny black hair.

I can't ever see her face, but I know her like I've known her for EVER.

And it feels like when I reach out to her, something terrible TERRIBLE is going to happen.

But at the same time, I wasn't afraid. Not even a single bit.

I wanted her no matter what happens. 

But I could never get to her and then I would wake up from my dream or you can say NIGHTMARE.

I woke up and immediately sat on my chair and look at my sketches of the UNSEEN GIRL in my book.

And I would always write a diary after each Nightmare.

I have been staying in this small town, Gricewood.

Whenever you catch a movie here, the CD has probably been out in so many countries.

I guess we are slow.

 

My mum have passed away, they always say its God's will but I guess thats how they leave this place.

The craziest thing is that, the nightmare that I had, was a real place we had in this town.

I was lying down on the grass after a long run at 2am in the morning, I saw something bright shining beside me.

It was a necklace. It looks really vintage and something from the past.

I kept it and went back home.

I chewed on celery while frying some scrambled eggs for breakfast before heading to school.

I stayed with Christina, she is my guardian since both my parents weren't alive.

She isn't nice nor mean.

She is strict with me but showers me with love eventhough I am not her real son.

I went over to Sehun's house in my car, picking him up to drive him to school.

His mother is a very holy person.

She would make her son and herself kneel and she will read a page of the bible to him, every morning.

I sat down on my chair, reading a novel when..

"How's your summer sugar?" 

I looked up and there she is, Yoona.

"Fine, and yours?" I tried to say sweetly.

"Wonderful, why didn't you go to the carnival? It was such a good time." Yoona said.

"I wasn't up for it." I said trying to stop our conversation.

"I don't understand." Yoona said sadly.

"I know." I replied.

"You told me to give you the summer for you to have your own space and I did. I was a good girl. I didn't call you at all and I missed you." Yoona said, feeling hurt.

She tried to brush it off and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter