Chapter 5

~YOURS & MINE~

~ CHAPTER 5 ~

 

AUTHOR POV

Yung Jee greet by Xiumin, Luhan and Chen as she get inside the bus. 

"Morning." Yung Jee said and she smiles.

"Morning beautiful." Xiumin said and Chen just stare at her.

"When you become so cheesy Xiumin." Luhan said.

"Yung Jee ah...Kris will having a party for his birthday at the club. You should come with Minna at the party.

"Owh...really? Sure, I will come with Minna unnie.

~~~

At EXO Club

Everyone is just having fun at the party. Kris only invite his close and trusted friends. He was talking with Suho. They all already at the party and sitting together waiting for Minna and Yung Jee.

Luhan who was eating almost choke as he sees a figure walking insides the club. He stare at the figure and recognized her. 'Damn, she's gorgeous, wait...did I said that' Luhan said in his thought. He saw Yung Jee walking toward them with Minna besides her. Yung Jee just wear simple pink dress and her hair was flowing freely on her shoulder. Luhan thought she was looking really beautiful. Minna look really beautiful too and everyone just look at them both in awe. 

"Wow...both of you look beautiful." Kai said.

The others keep complimenting both of them. Minna and Yung Jee said thanks and Yung Jee just smile shyly when she realize everyone staring at her. 

The party start after that and D.O and Luhan bring the cake. Everyone sing Happy Birthday songs for Kris and Kris happily blow the candle on the cake.

"Happy Birthday! Hyung" Sehun said.

"Happy Birthday! Hyung" Kai also said.

The rest of them wish him a happy birthday including Minna and Yung Jee.

"I want my present." Kris said cheekily at Minna suddenly.

Minna handed her present from her and Yung Jee. Kris accepted it but he want something else from them.

"Another present?" Kris said and he grin widely.

"What is it?" Minna ask him.

"A kiss on the cheek from the ladies please!" Kris said playfully and earned a smack from Luhan. 

"Let me give you a kiss, hyung." Lay said and he pucker up his lip ready to give Kris a kiss.

"Me too." Baekhyun and D.O said too.

The others just laugh like crazy seeing Kris trying to avoid getting kiss by Lay, D.O and Baekhyun. 

"Yah...jinjja...all your saliva is on my cheek. Eww." Kris said as he wipe his face with wet tissue. The others still doesn't stop laughing.

"Aish.....why you guys!" Kris said and shout at them

"Hahaha...your are so funny Kris. Here I will give you a kiss." Minna chuckles and she lean forward tip toe to give Kris a kiss on his cheek.

She end the kiss and said "Happy Birthday, Kris."

Kris just went blank and then he smile like crazy and the others just still cannot believe that Minna give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Yung Jee...go kiss him too." Minna whisper to Yung Jee.

"Mwo? Unnie! I cccan't do it." Yung Jee said.

Minna then lightly pushing Yung Jee toward Kris and she stumble a little bit and Kris caught her hand.

Both of their eyes meet each other. Yung Jee just encourage herself to do it.

'It just a kiss on the cheek...no big deal. It is his birthday...usually people do this.' That's what she thought.

 

KRIS POV

I was still holding my cheek and I could see all my friends shocking expression. I want to laugh at them right now. I saw Yung Jee getting closer at me and she almost fall. So, I grab her hand and our eyes met instantly. She look nervous and her eyes blinking few times and she kinda look really cute at that moment.

"Hi...are you okay?" I ask her and she nodded.

I thought something so I grin at her before showing my other side cheek. I signal her to give me a kiss on my left cheek. I see her face blushed and I chuckles at the sight. I was still waiting for her to kiss me but I suddenly feel deathly aura coming on me. I look around and saw the deathly eyes from Luhan. I gulp and curse in my head. 'What's wrong with him?!' I try to ignore sudden glare from Luhan but I can't. I try to look calm and look at him again. I thought again and thinking why he was acting like that. I grinned as I figure out about it and I smirk at him before looking at Yung Jee. I went closer to her and bent a little bit hoping she could reach me. 

I want to stop bothering her with the kiss since she was quiet and didn't talk at all. But I stopped as I feel she was moving forward ready to kiss my cheek. I thought of something mischievous which will make Luhan irritate more. She is getting closer and I turn my head around so that our lips touch. And it did, I could feel Yung Jee soft lip touching mine. She was shocked and she pull out and touch her lips.

I can smell the strawberry from the lipstick she wear as I my lips.

I can sense everyone jaw dropped when they see that. I could feel deathly aura is getting closer at me and saw Luhan already besides me. 

"Hey...opps. I'm sorry Yung Jee sshi...Woah?!" I said to shock and blushing Yung Jee but then Luhan smacked my stomach causing me groan in pain.

"Argh!!! Argh...yah Luhan what's your problem?! I was just playing around." I said to him and I can see everyone just looking excitedly seeing Luhan giving me a lesson.

"Owh...really? You just playing around...I haven't give you present this is my present." Luhan whisper to me as he give me a hug. I can still feel Luhan is ready to kill me for kissing Yung Jee.

'He's gone mad...someone save me.T_T' I cried in my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~