Chapter 4

~YOURS & MINE~

 

~ CHAPTER 4 ~

 

 

Yung Jee listen her lecturer talking about international business transaction and sort of. She yawned few times while writing notes on the paper. She stare at the slide and write some notes again. She felt a vibration on her pockets and took out her phone and try to hide from the lecturer eyesight. She read the message from Minna.

From: Pretty Minna Unnie<3

Yung Jee lets meet up during lunch at Lovely Paradise Cafe, after your lecture end? >_<

 

Yung Jee smile as she read the message and reply her. She start typing.

To: Pretty Minna Unnie<3

Arasso unnie, see you there! >_<

 

She put her phone at the table and continue listening to her lecturer blabbing about his dream job now. She roll her eyes and just copy from the slide. Meanwhile, Minna who has taken a day off were at home waiting for reply from Yung Jee. She saw her phone vibrate and took it immediately.

From: Lovely Yung<3

Arasso unnie, see you there! >_<

 

She smile and then she went to her room to get ready since it already 11:14am. She change her clothes and wear light make up. She watch TV for 30 minutes then she shut it down and grab her car key.

 

AT LOVELY PARADISE CAFE

Minna was early and she took her usual seating place. She look at her watch and thought Yung Jee must still be at the college. After few minutes, Yung Jee finally arrive.

"Mianhae, I was late unnie." Yung Jee said as she took a seat infront of Minna.

"Gwenchana Yungie, I was way too early anyway." Minna said. "Lets order now, I am so hungry." Yung Jee said while rubbing her stomach.

"Arasso." Minna said as she chuckled seeing Yung Jee action. While waiting for the food, both of them talk for a while.

"Ugh, I really stress with my work! And they just won't stop giving headache...ugh" Minna said.

She was just talking about her workers. Yung Jee just tell her to talk to them more. Then, they change topic.

"So unnie, how did it go with Luhan?" Yung Jee ask curious about Minna progress. Minna just flopped her head at the table.

"Huhuhu...I don't know anymore. I did talk to him a lot but I don't think he likes me. He seems distance even though we talk comfortably." Minna said in sad voice.

"Aww unnie, I am sure he will likes you after knowing how amazing you are." Yung Jee said as she tried to lighten Minna mood.

"Gomawo Yungie!" Minna said cutely. She feel better after Yung Jee said that.

"How about you? Have you fall in love with any of them?" Minna said as she grinning at Yung Jee.

"Hahaha unnie, I don't think so...I just thought of them as friends." Yung Jee said and chuckle a little.

"But Yungie, you seem close to Lay, don't you like him?" Minna ask again.

"Well, we are close but we just friends." Yung Jee deny again.

"You know Yungie, the guys always kind of a fond you." Minna said while smiling at puzzle Yung Jee.

"Er...what that suppose to mean?" Yung Jee.

"Well, our Yungie always been lovely and kind hearted toward people and they all realize that. They always like talking about you and I always tell them more about you." Minna said.

"Unnie...you should stop talking about me and talk about yourself more since you wanted to be friends with them." Yung Jee said. Actually Yung Jee feeling guilty because she thought the guys just giving their attention to her when it suppose to be with Minna.

"Yah...don't you feeling guilty inside. I glad that they all liking you and they are all our friends now. I am feeling lucky to get to know twelve handsome and nice guy together with Yungie." Minna said again.

"Mianhae...yeah we are all friends now, gomawo unnie for introducing me to them." Yung Jee said as squezee Minna hand.

They just keep talking about a lots of thing enjoying every last of bit of their joyful life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why? This not right!" Mr. Min look at the laptop screen and read every word written. He's been investegating about the company corruption. He was one of the best worker at LIM CO. company for almost 25 years. He was the one helping contribute success to the company. He been notice the corruption happen years after the former CEO died. The new CEO always been looking suspicious as what Mr. Min always though. Now, he finnally have the proof and he was not hesistate to handed it to authourity. He took out his thumb drive and transfer all the document to the thumb drive. He close the laptop and went out from his room to go back home. He still need to strategize how to reveal the company dirty secret to authority without risking his and his daughter live. He went straight to parking lot and didn't notice someone watching him.

"Do you think he discover anything yet?" A deep voice are heard when the stranger hiding behing the wall watching Mr. Min. He just reply to his boss on the phone and said.

"I don't think he discover anything yet. I will just keep watch at his every move, Mr. Kim.

"Hurm...alright then. Contact me if he trying to do something he shouldn't." He said in dark and deep voice.

He cut off the line and hit the table. He never thought that Mr. Min has a gut trying to do anything drastic like that gathering proof of his corruption.

"You shouldn't trying to be gather proof and the moment I know you trying to report the authority you already on my target list Min Hyukjin!" He said and smirk. Mr. Min was at home early and Yung Jee his daughter welcome him with wide smile.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Appa, your home!" Yung Jee said and hug her father.

"Aigoo...our Yungie is happy today? What's the occassion?" Mr. Min ask her.

"Appa, your forgot your own birthday!" Yung Jee said pouting. Minna came out of nowhere and shout happy birthday.

"Minna, owh you are here." Mr. Min said and give Minna a hug too.

"Yungie Appa, you forgot your birthday aish!" Minna said.

"Owh, haha I was just so busy so I forgot about it. Thank you for reminding me, I love both of you." Mr. Min said giving each of them a hug.

Mr. Min has always thought Minna as close family members like a daughter to him. He smile seeing both of the girls singing happy birthday. After they celebrate and eat dinner Minna went to Yung Jee room and Mr. Min in his study room doing some work.

"Unnie, don't you think appa is weird today?" Yung Jee ask as she seated at near her study table and Minna laying on the bed.

"Eh...really? I didn't notice at all." Minna ask.

"He seems to think something deep and he look worry sometimes...its probably related with his work i guess." Yung Jee and sigh.

"Yeah, maybe its about work at office, don't worry too much, Yungie." Minna advise her.

"I hope so..." Yung Jee said. Even though she still worry because her father never come home and showing worryness especially about office work.

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

"Let's meet up, Ji Chul sshi." Mr. Min said to the person on the phone.