Chapter 3

~YOURS & MINE~

Chapter 3

"Where's the bus? I'm tired." Yung Jee mumbled as she was at bus station. She has lecture this morning so she waited for the bus. She saw a bus coming from a far and she cheer up. She went out to early so she have to wait around 20 minutes for the bus. Usually it took her five minutes to wait for the bus but since she was early so she have to wait longer. She board the bus and give the ticket before standing besides a young man. She always notice three young man will always on the bus every morning so she just stand there like always because the sit is full. 

"Yo! Yung Jee ah." One of young man said. He titled his head and look at her. She turn around seeing familiar faces. 

"Owh..." She startled. 

"Annyeong." A young guy with bright smiles said. 

"Annyeong Xiumin sshi. Annyeonghaseyo." She said and bow to them. 

"Can't believe that you're the same girl that always stand besides us all this time." He said again. 

"Yeah, what a small world." Chen commented.

"Ne...that's right." Luhan said and he chuckles as seeing her face.

"I never know you guys so I didn't notice about it." She said. 

Each of them just kept silence after that and everyone seem at comfortable position. Xiumin were at the end and besides him is Chen and next to him is Luhan standing besides Yung Jee. Yung Jee kept thinking how she didn't recognize them when they met at the cafe. She ask them were they going and they said they are heading to work. 

"Why are you taking bus?" She ask.

"It is more convenient anyway rather than driving car." Chen said in low voice. 

"The three of us don't really drive to work but only drive when we are not at work." Xiumin said. 

"Your going for you lecture right?" Luhan ask her as he lean closer to Yung Jee because the bus was moving too fast. 

"Ne...I am." She said and thought what she should do to keep the conversation going. 

"You are silent type of girl, huh." Luhan said again.

"Er...I'm just not use to new people especially guy." She said in low voice. 

"Really? Don't be embarass with us, we don't mind anyway if you are being shy and silent." Xiumin said.

"You probably will change after you hanging out with us." Chen said.

"Like becoming more talkative like this guy here." Luhan said as he pointed to Xiumin. 

Yung Jee chuckle as seeing them being so friendly and saying nice things toward her. She just smiles at them and then continue looking outside the window. She feel comfortable talking with them and Luhan took a glance at her. 

"You should smile more." Luhan said to her as he also looking outside the window. 

Yung Jee just stay silent and deeply thinking what he said. She always has poker face and some of her friends use to say she look cold outside. She smiles when she needed to smiles and she like to day dream sometimes thinking deeply by herself. 

Since that day meeting at the bus four of them will greet each other and talk at the bus every morning. She becoming close to them since they are understanding and nice to her. She told Minna about it and she's happy to know that she get along well with them. Minna did ask her to come to the EXO Club to hang out with the rest of them but she has not decide to go or not. 

*****

"Yung Jee when are you going to the club?" Xiumin ask her. They both sitting together in the bus while Chen and Luhan were standing besides them. 

"I'm still thinking, I don't know if I can go." She said hesitately. Honestly, going to club not really into her liking but it doesn't mean she hate it. She just don't like going there meet drunk people or dancing like crazy. 

"You probably don't like going to a club. If you worry, don't be because we are there anyway." Luhan said with a concern voice. 

"Ani...I would go...can I go?" She said.

"Of course you can...besides Minna would be there so you would not be alone." Xiumin said and chuckles at her. 

"Just go." Chen said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT EXO CLUB

Loud music could be heard and many people were dancing like crazy but maybe it is a bit exaggerating. Yung Jee enter the club with Minna and the atmosphere is not so bad. She watch there are several customer enjoying dinner and listen to the performance. Some are dancing at the dancing floor rockin themselves out. She smile seeing Xiumin with his waiter suit and he greet her by taking her hand and kiss it. 

"Welcome, my lady." He said charmingly. 

Xiumin is well known for his excellent skill and know as the top waiter. Some said his family is from  butler  generation someone who know as courting the royal family. He know how to treat customer very well and many people like him a lot. He is a charming guy that able to attract many customer in their club. 

He court Minna and Yung Jee to the others. Kris and the other were sitting near the dancing floor. 

"Annyeong everyone!" Minna said cheerfully. 

Yung Jee just wave her hand and said "Annyeonghaseyo" 

Lay then move aside and gesture Yung Jee to sit beside him. Yung Jee just went there and sit besides him while Minna sit beside Suho. Minna already talking with Suho and Chanyeol. Lay and Tao were talking too. There are only Kris, Suho, Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol, Lay and Tao sitting around. Chen, Luhan, D.O, Baekhyun weren't there. Xiumin continue his work and met with customer. 

"So, what do you think of this club?" Lay ask her suddenly.

"Seem like a fun and cool place to hang out." She said carefully.

"Indeed, that's right." He said and chuckles. 

"Guys, let's go dancing." Kai said as he stand up.

"Kajja...let's go dancing, come on." Lay said as he also pump up to dance. 

Kai is ready to go and he grab Yung Jee wrist and pull her to go with him.

"Let's go dancing, Noona." He said and grin playfully.

"No...please I don't dance!" She literally shout when she was on dancing floor already. 

Minna and the others were dancing too except for Tao and Kris. She watches Lay dancing besides her and he was asking her to move to the beat but she just feel so awkward. The dancing floor getting crowded because Lay and Kai were having dance battle. She tried to get out of the crowd but stumble to a guy. 

"I'm sorry." She said and bow a little.

"Owh...what the. Gwenchana." He said but then he thought she was pretty.

"Why don't you dance with me?" He said and smile before holding her wrist. 

"No..." She said slowly and try to reject him nicely.

"Owh....come on now!" He whine before holding her close to his body.

He kept getting closer and with so many people making her feel suffocate. She scream trying to ask for help but everyone just dancing. She suddenly feel his hand tounching her waist trying to hug her. She struggle harder but it failed. The guy just continue getting closer every second. She push him hard and he move a little. He get a bit angry so he try to grab her fiercely but a hand just hold him. It hit him hard of course. He look at a guy who is taller than him and look pale. He hold his hand and twist it a bit so he winced in pain. 

"Leave her alone." Tao said.

"Bastard!" The guy said and try to hit Tao with his other hand. 

He missed and he completely losing to Tao because his both hand were tie together. 

"What are you doing?" Another guy came and he try to attack Tao but Tao move fast and he push the guy he's holding toward the other guy. They bumped at each other and fell on the floor. 

"Aish...that bastard. How dare you!" The guy just now stand up and ready to counter attack but stop immediately after seeing Kris was there. The music stop and their attention went to them. 

"Well what we have here?" Kris said in really dark voice. He was upset of course. 

"Did you know you just ruin my friend first time coming to my club with your rude behaviour?" He said again. His face is really serious. 

"I'm so...sorry. I didn't mean too." The guy that bother Yung Jee said stutter. He was scared of Kris and he finally recognized Tao. Tao was really known as the best fighter and he never lose in a fight before ever. 

"Owh....really? This is the third time, you making chaos at my club." He said again this time he glare at him. 

"Please give me a chance, I promise I wouldn't do it again." He said.

"NO...GET THE OUT OF MY CLUB. IF I SEE YOU AND YOUR FRIEND HERE AGAIN I WILL MAKE SURE YOUR LIFE WILL BE IN HELL!" Kris said angrily while grabbing the guy collar. The guy and his friend got really scare and they run away after Kris let go of him.

~~~

"Here, have some drink." Luhan give Yung Jee mineral water. 

"Gomawo." She said and she drink the water in one shot. She was thirsty and nervous at the same time. 

Luhan take a seat besides Minna and everyone gather there including Xiumin. 

"I'm sorry about that, Yung Jee." Kris said feeling guilty.

"Aniya...its okay." She reply.

"Mianhae...I should accompany you but I left you alone." Lay said.

"I said its okay! Please don't worry too much." Yung Jee blurted out and she was upset because she don't like making people feeling guilty or apologetic toward her. 

"Ah...I'm sorry, I shout at you guys." She said again.

"Aish, you don't have to said sorry." Kris said and he groan cutely. 

"What's that for?" D.O said while looking at him weirdly.

"I just show my evil side to the girls and they might feel scare at me." He said. 

"You call that scary? You should watch when Luhan gone mad he will kill you instantly with his eyes." Sehun said. Everyone nodded in agreement including Kris. 

"Gomawa, for saving me.....I..." She said but got interrupted by Baekhyun.

"You are one of us now, our precious friend." Baekhyun said and smile. Everyone nodded in agreement and smile at Yung Jee. Minna smile happily seeing Yung Jee starting to open up and able to make friend with Kris and the other. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN UPDATE! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AND HOPE YOUR ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE SUBSCRIBES AND COMMENTS KAY! THANK YOU VERY MUCH. PLEASE GIVE SOME LOVE FOR THIS FIC >_<