Chapter 6

~YOURS & MINE~

~CHAPTER 6~

LUHAN POV

After Kris blow his candle, I see everyone wishing him birthday and give him present. I saw him talking with Minna and smile cheekily. I heard what he said and immediately smack him hard. He want a kiss from Minna and Yung Jee. I just laugh seeing Lay, D.O and Baekhyun trying to give him a kiss. All of us laugh seeing Kris got his kiss from the guys.

I look at Minna and Yung Jee. Minna already laugh seeing Kris got kiss and Yung Jee also laugh. She laugh loudly and smiles at the end after she calm herself down. She kinda look adorable...I just stare at her for a moment. I don't know how long I have been staring at her but I snap as I heard shocking gasp from the others. 

"Kris hyung got kiss by Minna noona. Wah...I'm so jealous." Kai said loudly besides me.

I look at Kris who look like he's in heaven or something. Kris then snap from his dream as I see Yung Jee approach him. Yung Jee stumbles and Kris caught her hand in time. I can see both of them staring at each other which really make me boiled inside.

'What the hell he's doing?!' I said in my head. 

Unknowingly, I send death glare to Kris and I can see that Kris saw me. I keep glaring at him. After few minutes, Kris just stop ignoring me and he give me a look that said 'What?!' That's how I interpreted it. I see him smirk at me as he getting really close to Yung Jee. 

'Don't you dare!' I yell in my head. 

Then, I saw it...their lips touch each other. I can see Yung Jee blink few times and then pull out from the kiss touching her lips after that. I saw Kris his lips and he said something that I didn't comprehend and in a moment I already besides him smacking his stomach.

 

"Argh!!! Argh...yah Luhan what's your problem?! I was just playing around." He said to me.

"Owh...really? You just playing around...I haven't give you present this is my present." I whisper to him and give me a hug. I grab his shoulder tightly. I still feel frustated and I give him another glare and see he gulp. 

'You're so dead after this Kris.' I said in my head before letting him go.

~~~

AUTHOR POV

Yung Jee who still in dazed just stare blankly at Luhan and Kris who seem like hitting each other. Minna approach Yung Jee.

"Yungie? Are you okay?" Minna ask in concern. She look at Yung Jee red face and then glare at Kris. She notice Luhan serious face and he was smacking Kris in the stomach and whisper at Kris which make Kris look really scare. Minna really wonder why Luhan is so upset and she look at Yung Jee again. She look calm down and she give small smile showing that she is okay. 

"I'm fine...er...what are they doing?" Yung Jee said to Minna as she saw Luhan and Kris almost fight.

"Don't worry about that...Luhan just playing with him. I'm really sorry for Kris behavior and you must feel uncomfortable because of the er...kiss just now." Suho said to Yung Jee.

"Uhmm....let's just forget about it. It's okay." Yung Jee said.

"Yung Jee, I'm sorry...please forgive me...before Luhan kill me." Kris said begging at Yung Jee and he look in pain.

"Uhmmm...It's okay...no big deal. I'm not mad and what's wrong with Luhan?" Yung Jee said and stare at Luhan that look really scary. 

"What's wrong Luhan?" Yung Jee ask in concern seeing Luhan really look mad.

Luhan realizes that Yung Jee stare at him and he just sigh before leaving them without a word. 

"Luhan..." Yung Jee said slowly trying to call him but Luhan already leave to the kitchen.

"Its nothing, Yung Jee...Luhan always like that when seeing Kris not under control sometimes. Kris always irritate Luhan sometimes...don't worry about it." Suho said again.

"Ne..." Yung Jee reply. 

Yung Jee sigh and then she look at Minna that seem thinking deeply.

"Unnie?" Yung Jee said.

"Owh...wae?" Minna then stop thinking and look at Yung Jee.

"What are you thinking so deeply?" Yung Jee ask her.

"Ani...nothing at all. Let's eat Yungie." Minna lied and grab Yung Jee hand. 

Minna been thinking about Luhan odd behavior. She feel that Luhan is jealous because Kris kiss Yung Jee on the lips. She notices since they came inside the club just now Luhan has been staring at Yung Jee. She tried not thinking much about the possibilty Luhan like Yung Jee and he don't like her. Minna lied to Yung Jee and she just trying to forget what she thought. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN UPDATE!!! I WANT TO SAY...MAYBE IT IS LITTLE CONFUSING WITH LUHAN ACTION...HAHAHA. IN THIS CHAP I KINDA DEVELOP THE STORY AS IN LUHAN ALREADY HAVE A LITTLE FEELING FOR YUNG JEE. MINNA NOTICES IT OF COURSE AND YUNG JEE OBVIOUSLY CLUELESS ABOUT ALL OF THIS. LOL.

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE UPDATE AND PLEASE COMMENTS OKAY?! LOVE YA <3