Chapter 1

~YOURS & MINE~

HELLO!!! I DECIDE TO POST ANOTHER STORY BECAUSE I'M AFRAID I WILL FORGOT ABOUT IT LATER. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE BOTH OF MY STORY SO PLEASE SUBSCRIBES AND COMMENTS IT WILL MEANT A LOT TO ME. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

******************

~CHAPTER 1~

 

"No way! I don't want to hang out with twelve strangers! Unnie! You hear me?!" Yung Jee protest and look at Minna her friend that keep staring the group of guys sitting a bit far from them.

"Ah, wae yo?! They all are so good looking and you might find your true love among them. I found mine already." Minna said as she stare her crush

"That's not the point here! We don't even know them, unnie!" Yung Jee said trying to reasoning with Minna.

"Don't worry, I kinda get a feeling they are nice guys.

"Don't you believe unnie words? Unnie is here and unnie will handle all the talking. I just want you to accompany unnie so it wouldn't be awkward to talk with them." Minna reply and looking at Young Jee with pleading eyes.

"It would be awkward if I was just by myself." She added.

"Ah unnie! Aish fine then!" Yung Jee sigh heavily. She give up trying to convince Minna unnie. 'I guess I have to come along with her, what should I do? I am so nervous!' She said in her thought. Yung Jee stand up slowly as Minna stand up and walk to the group of guys table. Minna signal Yung Jee to follow her with her eyes. Yung Jee also started following her from behind. She took a glance at the guys and she was sure that one of them already notices us. Minna already at their table and she greet them happily.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Minna imnida." Minna says to all the guys. All the guys politely reply her. "Annyeonghaseyo" They said hesitately and confuse expressions appear on some of them.

"I am sorry to interrupt all of you. I just want to be friends with all of you. If all of you don't mind being friend with me and my friend here" Minna said straight forwardly as she pulled Yung Jee to stand besides her. Yung Jee was surprised and now she can see all of them eyeing her.

"Wah, you are so straight forward!" One of the guy said. Some of them look amused, one or two guys look relax and others quietly laughed. "I think I saw you few times in my club, is it?" One of the guy that looking like a foreigner said to Minna.

"Ah, ne. I did go to your bar sometimes. You remember me." Minna reply happily.

"Owh, I remember you now. You are one of the troublesome customers." He said again with amused expression.

"Have a seat first Minna sshi  and ..." He said as he look at both of them.

"This is my best friend Min Yung Jee, she is a bit shy." Minna introduce Yung Jee to them and take a seat. Yung Jee took a seat as she bow to them.

"Let me introduce myself, my name is Kris Wu." The guy that look like a foreigner said. The others also started to introduce themselves.

"Hi, I'm Xiumin." The guy with cute and wide smile said.

"I'm Chen." The guy that look really handsome and have a cold stare said.

"Hi, I am Lay and this is Tao, this guy don't talk much." Another good looking guy said and he introduce a guy besides him that look like a panda and foreigner.

"My name is Sehun, this two are concentrating on something so don't mind them." The guy sitting besides Lay said looking at two guy with their earphone on and they were both writing something.

"Hi, I am Kai." Another guy said, he was smiling cheekily at the girls.

"My name is Suho, nice meeting both of you." A guy with shining eyes politely said.

"Luhan" A guy look like Sehun but look young and cute said.

"Yo, I'm Chanyeol." The last guy with bright face said.

"Don't mind those two for now." Kris said.

"Ne, really nice meeting all  of you. And thanks for your warm welcome." Minna said.

"Your welcome, we don't really mind being friends with both of you, both of you so beautiful." Kai said with a grin.

"Ne, gomawo for the compliment." Minna said to Kai. Minna took a glance at Luhan, the guy that she has a crush on. Luhan notice her and give her small smile. He kinda flirt with her and he can see Minna blush. He smirked seeing his charm smile went well and he felt satisfy when girl falling for his trick.

"You are Minna and Yoo...what?" Luhan ask as he stare at quiet Yung Jee. "Yung Jee imnida." Yung Jee answer. "Owh, you talk...haha." Luhan look at her and chuckle. "Duh Luhan, of course she can talk." Xiumin said, he was amused with Luhan comment. Yung Jee frown when Luhan and somewhat it annoyed her seeing their amused face. It look like they were playing with her.

"Guys, don't be like that, you making her embarrassed. Please don't mind them, they like to tease girls a lot." Kris said to Yung Jee.

"Its okay, I don't mind." Yung Jee said to Kris. She said she don't mind but her face shows differently. She definitely annoy with Luhan and she was frowning. Luhan feel amused seeing her frowning face. Minna can see it was getting awkward.

"So, all of you seems really close...how all of you become friends?" Minna ask suddenly.

"Well, Chen, Xiumin and Luhan worked at my club since it was open long time ago and we become close." Kris said. "Chen are our close friends since high school." Lay said.

"Me and Tao are childhood friend and we hang out with Chen during high school. We often go to Chen workplace so we met up with Kris, Xiumin and Luhan and we all become friends." Lay said again.

"Sehun and Kai are friends since middle school and I used to became their tutor a while ago. We get along well so we become close friends." Suho said.

"My parents are close with Lay parents, so I always met up with Lay sometimes to hang out and we all end up at the bar. So that's how we met Kris and the others." Kai said.

"These two are close friend and they know Chen since they were young. They sometimes helps out at the bar. That's how we meet." Kris said as he look at two guy that still concentrating writing and humming a tune.

"I always hang out with those two since we live at same neighbourhood. My parents are close with Kris parents because of their business and I know Kris hyung when they invited us to his opening party for his bar a while ago." Chanyeol said.

"All of us kinda met up at the club and become close with each others. We all get along pretty well despite our different age and personality." Luhan said.

"Owh...that's nice and seems that all of you have good relationship with each others and me and Yung Jee are also best friends." Minna said.

"Its done!" Two guys that wearing earphones said in unison suddenly.

"Hahaha, this songs will be a hits. Hey Chen, I wrote new song for you too." One of the guy said. He took off his earphones and look at all of them.

"Sorry guys, we were too focus on writing new songs. Woah, who are these two beautiful lady? Hi, I'm Baekhyun." He said.

"Minna imnida."  "Yung Jee imnida."

"Finally its done. Owh...my name Kyungsoo but you can called me D.O." Another guy with cute face said.

"Minna imnida."  "Yung Jee imnida"

"Who are you two?" D.O questioned.

"They just become our friends, Minna sshi is the club regular customer." Kris explain.

"Owh...araseo, then you must be her best friends." he said to Yung Jee.

"Ah...ne." she reply. "All of you always at the club?" Minna ask. "Not really, some of us work at the club like Luhan, Xiumin and Chen. Baekhyun and me work as part time there. Chanyeol also work there too." D.O explained.

"How about noona?" Kai ask.

"Well, i work at ----- company as executive sales manager." Minna said.

"I'm still studying at ----- university, still have another two years." Yung Jee answer.

"Owh...you are a college student wow." Kai said.

"She is really dilligent students but easy to persuade her to slack off sometimes." Minna said and grin.

"Hoho...guess you are easy going students." Lay commented.

"Hehe, me and Tao really don't like studying much." Lay added while grinning looking at quiet Tao.

"What you two do for a living?" Yung Jee ask him. 

"Well our family are really close like big family and we own martial arts centre at China and Korea. Since me and Tao is the only sons from our family so we run the martial art centre in Korea." Lay explain.

"Owh...wow, you two must be very good at martial arts." Yung Jee said. She was amazed to know about them running their own martial arts centre.

"Hahaha, of course we are goods, just call us if you are in trouble." Lay said and wink at Yung Jee. Yung Jee blush when she receive a wink from Lay. 

Minna also chatting with Luhan and Kris. Sometimes they all ask about each others what they do for living. They all were talking really long almost an hour. Yung Jee then excuse herself because she have something to do. She live immediately after bidding them goodbye. Suho ask Minna where she's going. Minna explain that Yung Jee have a piano lesson. They all surprised and Kai immediately said that he want to hear her play someday and Minna said she will ask Yung Jee to play for them someday. 

~~~~~~~~

Yung Jee running to the street heading to _______ building where she having her lesson. She took out the memo that have details on her piano teachers and messages. 

The note:

"Music room at ________ building (Address). Time: 10:00 A.M. From H.L"

"I wonder what H.L stand for." Yung Jee said. 

She arrive at the ______building and she gasped looking at the big building. It seems that the building is where most rich people would stay in. 

 

~ End of Chapter 1~