nana

the last w i n t e r

“Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.”
― C.S. Lewis, The Four Loves


Yoona walks inside her apartment and softly closed the door .

Luhan acted weird since he told her about Seohyun and Yoona could not help but to feel guilty .

About everything .

True , she left them both to be happy even it would hurting her more .

But , never once she thought that in the end ,

three of them were suffering together .

She never think until up now , that Seohyun will miss her .

Yoona never cared about Seohyun .

They just talk and that's all . No hugging , sharing secrets , hanging out - well , sometimes  .

Luhan told her about everything since she left South Korea but when she recalls back that time ,

he never mentioned anything about his wedding with Seohyun , how their marriage life was like .

Yoon admits that she does not have any right to know about it but yeah , everybody can be curious .

She turns off the shower in the bathroom and walks out after wearing her night gown .

Once again , she remembers that Luhan did not tell her how Seohyun died .

Yoona , you need to stop thinking about it .

The sound of ringing bells from her handphone , signaling her that a new message came .

She takes it from her handbag and unlocks it .

Luhan :

Hey . This is my phone number . Are you still sulking at me ?

You better not . I'm wondering if you are free tomorrow .

Sehun and Kai knew you are here , in Seoul .

They are pratically excited and they want to see you tomorrow .

So , are you free tomorrow ?

I f you want to save my number , give a better name .

Yoona chuckles after reading the message .

She told Luhan her phone number but when she asked for his , he did not want to give to her .

She was insisting Luhan to tell her on the way to her apartment .

And by insisting , she insisted him through her eyes .

She was glaring at him and did not make an eye contact with him .

When they arrived , she only smiled at Liu Jie and muttered ' thank you ' .

Yoona :

A bit . Hey , it is my right to sulk or what . Who are you to control me ?

Tomorrow ? Yes , I'm free . I mean I just arrived in Seoul a month ago .

There are many changes from what I've seen and I will be happy to meet those friends of yours .

I did not properly say goodbye to them last time .

Yes , Mr Xi Luhan . I will name you as ' Bambi ' in my contacts .

Don't worry .

Yoona re-read her reply and hit the send button .

In those 6 years , she forget her one-sided love to Luhan .

She made herself busy with her studies , rarely had rest with herself just to forget Luhan .

Yoona chuckles once again .

She finds that she might fall in love with Luhan once again .

Or to be honest , she still loves Luhan from the first moment she laid her eyes onto him until up now .

That means , those six years are just waste .

No matter how far Yoona from Luhan , that love is still there .

I still love Luhan .

Yoona lays on her bed and slowly she is drifting to sleep .

 


 

Luhan walks out from his son's room after persuading him to sleep .

Liu Jie is stubborn just like him .

Like father , like son

He walks to his room and quickly lays on the bed .

As he begins to close his eyes , the sound of bubbles heard from his phone .

He groans loudly and takes it from the another side of the bed .

Seeing it is a reply from Yoona , he feels calm and a chuckle comes out from his mouth .

" You've never changed , Yoona . "

He decides not to reply and goes back to close his eyes with a smile on his face .

Luhan does not even acknowledge that it is the first time in six years , he sleeps without feeling the need to cry .

The feeling of loneliness .

But , he sleeps with the feeling of warmness .

That's it . Where that feeling comes from ?

 


 

" No . That's not me who did the prank on Professor Lee  . "

Kai looks at Sehun questioningly . He nudges at Luhan and Taemin softly and three of them looks at Sehun with the same gaze .

" Wait . That's not me . You guys have to believe me . God , I will never put an used in his bag . "

Sehun , who is sitting beside Yoona , says to them as he is trying to prove to them that he is not guilty .

Yoona laughs softly and ruffles Liu Jie's hair .

" Sehun , I don't my son's mind to be dirty because of your words and maybe your actions too . This is why I don't really like to bring Liu Jie to you guys . You guys speak just like everyone arounds you are adults . "

Luhan angrily says to Sehun before he added ,

" But , I still find you are guilty about that Professor Lee though . "

Kai quickly high-fives with Luhan and Taemin chuckles softly .

" I did not screwing up any girls that week . Gosh , why you guys are being like this to me . Is this what you called a friendship ? "

Sehun says loudly enough for other peoples to stare at them .

Luhan shook his head when peoples around them begin to stare at them - or probably Sehun only .

" As a grown-up man , you are not mature enough , Oh Sehun ."

Kai says and takes a sip of his hot cappucino .

Liu Jie blinks his eyes and looks at Yoona with a frown .

" Teacher , what did Uncle Sehun means by screwing up girls ? Did he mean by screwdriver or what ? "

Time feels like stopping .

Kai chokes up at his drink .

Taemin nearly spitting out the bread that  he ate .

Sehun looks at Luhan warily.

Yoona bit her lower lips , trying to not let out a laugh .

Luhan glares at Sehun enough to kill him by that .

Two persons come into the scene , do not know the awkward tension between six of them .

" Hey- "

Chanyeol's sentence does not finish when he sees the atmosphere there .

Baekhyun almost want to greet them in a loud voice but just like Chanyeol , he does not continue .

" Guys ? "

Baekhyun says , trying to break the tension between them .

Yoona looks at her left side and clasps her hands with a smile on her face .

Kai looks at his right side and forms a smile .

" Baekhyun hyung . Chanyeol hyung . It's been a while . "

Both of them quickly take their seats beside Taemin .

Luhan still glares at Sehun and then , averts his gaze to Baekhyun and Chanyeol .

" What did we miss here ? "

Chanyeol says as he looks at all of them .

Kai wants to say something but again , someone comes at them .

And that time , they are suprised by that person .

 


Yoyo . It's been a long time I've not updated . Yeah , I'm slow . Maybe slower than a turtle . I have exams but now , we are in a vacation for a week . And when school starts to open this Thursday , we will continue our exams as usual and after that , a party will start ! I will make a double update maybe ? I could sense it in the future ( lol ) but yeah , I'm hoping I can make a double update . Thank you for the new subscribers and gwenchana , for upvote this story !

I looooooove you guys so much .

Comments are really loved .

farania is signing out !