y o n g

the last w i n t e r

Present Time

6.00 a.m

Luhan wakes up , after hearing the ringtone of his handphone , answers it without seeing who the caller is .

" Hello ? " he says , trying to hide his hoarse voice .

" Hyung , are you still sleeping ? " he heard Kai's voice on the line .

Luhan . You're fail .

" Yes . I just woke up . I mean , it's 6'o clock in the morning , Kai , " Luhan says and quickly makes his way to the bathroom .

" Hyung , it's already 6.05 a.m , " Kai's answer makes Luhan shook his head disbelief.

" It's just the same . So , why are you calling me today ? " he asks as he turns on the faucet , putting his handphone to loud speaker.

" Jaehyuk , our colleague , will having a birthday party for his daughter , YeonJi , tonight . He's inviting you , " Kai tells Luhan and that time , Luhan already splashed the cold water to his face,

" So ? " Luhan says and goes out from the bathroom , taking his handphone with him.

" The question is , are you going to come or not ? "

Luhan blinks his eyes for a few times and his mind tells him to come .

Instead , he replies

" I'm not going. I have something to do this whole day . "

Then , both of them say goodbyes and Luhan quickly goes inside the bathroom back with a towel on his shoulder.

. . . .

" Liu Jie , as usual control your behaviour when your'e at school . I don't want to get a phone call by any of your teacher , saying that you involve in something that I don't approve of , " Luhan gives advice to Liu Jie when they arrived infront of  the kindergarten . He could see Liu Jie nods his head from the corner of his eyes .

" Yes , appa . Oh! My friend is there ! Goodbye , appa , " he says happily and gives a kiss on Luhan's cheek .

Luhan just smiles and when he sees Liu Jie safely goes inside the kindegarten , he quickly drives away to his work's place.

But , if only he can stays there a bit longer , he will see someone who used to be so important to him .

Yoona .

14th January 2008

Yoona was doing her assignment with her housemate , Seo Joohyun , reading some books infront of her . They were sitting far away from the entrance , actually they were in an art room inside the library . Yoona took art while Seohyun took childhood education as her major . Seohyun could saw Yoona's expression kept change since she started doing her artwork . At first , she looked so happy then , confused . Just now , she looked so exhausted as she put the paint brush inside a small cup .

" Is it really hard ? " Seohyun asked after she closed the book that she read two hours ago . Yoona sighed deeply and looked at her housemate . " It's okay but the teacher told us to paint something that involves nature so I got a bit lost when painting this . Is it good to you ? " she said and quickly turned the painting towards Seohyun .

Seohyun stared at them in awe and then , clapped her hands happily . " It looks really amazing ! If you sell this , I will be the first one to buy , Yoona ! " she said and continued to look at it .

Yoona gave Seohyun her bright smile before her handphone started to beep , told her a new message came .

To : Yoona

From : Luhan

Kai invites you to his birthday party tonight at the park near our college . Well , it's like a barbeque with me and Sehun also Lay to help him there . I'll wait for you right at 7.00 p.m . I know you're busy but I want you to come . Oh , Kai told me to tell you to bring your housemate with you also .

Yoona scrunched her eyebrows after reading the last sentence . How did that kid know about Seohyun ?  She shook her head and quickly packed all her things .

" Seohyun , can you help me to wrap the painting ? You can take the wrapper from that box , " she told Seohyun , pointing at the small box at the corner of the art room .

Seohyun nodded her head and after all of them finished , they both went out from the library and took a cab to their apartment .

. . .

The clock struck to 7.00 p.m and Yoona arrived at the park with Seohyun followed her at the back . She searched for Luhan but instead , she found Taemin , one of Luhan's friends that take the same major as him , instead . " Taemin , do you see Luhan ? " she asked after she tap his left shoulder carefully . Taemin , who was holding a glass of mango juice , surprised to see Yoona but triend to hide it .

" He's there . At the food section , " he answered Yoona and before he could speak anything with Yoona , she was gone from his sight .

She's really something.

Yoona held Seohyun's hand softly onto her hand while her eyes was searching for Luhan . She smiled brightly and quickly walked to him with Seohyun behind her . Seohyun just blinked her eyes in confusion and tried to make her walk same with Yoona . Yoona . My legs are hurting .

Luhan felt someone tapped him on his shoulder and he turned around to see Yoona and a girl was standing , not facing him . He smiled brightly at Yoona and ruffled her hair , making Yoona's hair messed up a bit .

" Luhan . Stop doing that , " she said angrily but inside , she was happy .

Happy for his action towards her . Even they were just friends.

Friend.

Seohyun froze when she heard that name . Luhan . Luhan . Luhan .

Is it the guy who I wrote to ?

Is it ?

" Oh yeah . Luhan ,  meet my housemate , Seo Joohyun . Seohyun , this is my friend , Luhan , " she said happily and Luhan could felt his heart stopped beating.

Seohyun ?

Seohyun turned around and saw Luhan , stared at her , almost in dazed .

" Is it you ? That blue paper ? " Luhan said after a few seconds being silent .

. . . .

Yoona and Seohyun just got back from the party , feeling pretty tired and happy .

But , Yoona did not feel happy but she put a fake smile on her face .

She quickly went inside her bedroom , without making any conversation with Seohyun .

For the first time in my life , Luhan ignored me .

She kept repeating that sentence over and over again until she fell asleep without changing her dress.

But , one thing that she was sure about ..

her tears kept falling down when she landed on her bed .

And yet , it felt like her heart being stabbed for hundred times .

Waiting for it to shatter into million pieces .


Thank you for the comments ! It just makes my day becomes happy . I decided to separate this into two chapters , another chapter I will release tomorrow ASAP . So , anyone already watched the ' Happy Camp ' ? I cringed when Kris said that he is the main vocalist and I felt like I want to pinch him on his cheeks . Like , why Kris ? Why ?

Oh , I made a trailer for this story . I put it in the foreword ! Tell me what do you think about it . Maybe I could open a trailer shop. lol

So , goodnight from me .

Farania is signing out !