s a n

the last w i n t e r

“You are, and always have been, my dream.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook


Present time.

Luhan looks at his watch and then , to Liu Jie . "  Let's go home now . It's getting late here  , Jie , "  he says but his words makes Liu Jie frowns . " It's not finish yet , appa , " he says as he takes his school bag from the bench . Luhan just chuckles and moves one of his finger to the bench . Liu Jie looks at where his father put his finger .

Im Choding & Bambi Luhan

He looks back to his father , confusion written on his face . Luhan forms a small smile and removes his finger from there . " Appa used to have bestfriends . It i- was 4  peoples , including your mother . But , one of these four , appa used to spend time with her . She was my very first friend since appa lived here , " he tells and he could see Liu Jie's eyes , showing interest at the person he talked about .

" Who are it ? "

" Is , Liu Jie . Who is she  , "

Liu jie smiles sheepishly before he turns confuse again.

" Who is she ? "

He took his son's hand carefully onto his hand and slowly walk out from the park .

Luhan takes a deep breath , inhaling the fresh air before he exhales .

Yoona .

The next day

Yoona looked at her watch , then to the park . I can't believe this . He's the one who is eager to ask me to meet him . I came here right at 3.00pm but it's almost 4.00 p.m . She sighed softly and her eyes stopped at the bench where she was sitting at . The names that she and Luhan wrote still there , did not show any sign as they will be erase anytime . She found herself laughed quietly but then , she frowned .

Luhan , I really like you . I really do .

Those words often came across her mind everytime she thought of him . But sadly , something kept her from saying that sentence . She knew , no one will like her .

No one like to be with a person who does not know where her parents are . Where she is originally born ? Which family is she come from ?

Tears started to form at her eyes and she started to blink fastly . When she wanted to wipe the tears , someone offered her an orange handkerchief and she looked up.

 " I told you , don't cry .  , "  Luhan said and took a seat beside her . Yoona could saw papers and three books about architecture with him .

Seeing Yoona did not reply him , he looked at her and came up with an idea  . " Are you cry just because I'm late ? I know I'm the cutest guy in this area- no , I mean in the world that you have to cry because you're afraid to lose me . I know it , " he told her jokingly and he could saw Yoona laughed at his words.

" Oh please , Luhan . I'm totally not crying because of you . I mean , you're not my boyfriend at all  , " Yoona replied him and the words stabbed her right at her heart as if the words are a knife .

But , I wish you are . I truly wish you are .

Luhan chuckled and sighed in relief . He was glad that she smiled again .

" So , how's your test doing ? I heard , your test this semester is a bit of pain ? " Yoona asked Luhan as she tucked a strand of her hair to her ears .

Luhan sighed again . " Not bad but I'm afraid of the result. I'm a bit nervous when I'm doing the test , " he told her and mentally added at his thought And also because of the anonymous girl that left a cute blue paper in a book and I can't wait to see the reply

Yoona just nodded her head and looked at Luhan's things . She scrunched her eyebrows when she saw a book that she did not even think Luhan will read it .

" Since when you're so into romance novels ? " she asked as she pointed to the book , which placed at the middle of books .

Luhan quickly looked at Yoona , his face expression showed that he felt annoyed by the sound of her question ." What ? Can't I read that kind of book ? I'm also want to have some fantasy , " he replied her , which made Yoona laughed .

Luhan quickly stood up , pretended to sulk to her . " I want to go home now , " he said and Yoona quickly followed him , her laughter can be heard at the park .

" Yah , bambi ! You're so not mature , " she said to him . still laughing as she walked along with him .

Luhan smiled slowly and both of them went to the cafe .

Of course , they still did not stop teased each other .

Present time .

" Appa's friend seems nice . I would like to meet her ! " Liu Jie says happily when they got inside their house .

Luhan just smiled , I would like to meet her again , Liu Jie . But , I don't know where she is . She's gone without giving me any signs . At all .

Then , Luhan takes a bath with Liu Jie after both of them ate the dishes that Luhan cooked .

Luhan found that's interesting because he never knew how to cook before he married .

Somehow , he miss his life where someone was there to help him .

Helping him about everything and his mind wanders to her .

Yes , his baobei .

. . . .

Luhan quickly makes his way to his bedroom and lays on his bed .

Their bed

He looked at his right , hopes that she will be there . Even if it's his own imagination , illusion.

Hoping that she's there to comfort him after a long day of works.

Hoping that she's there to make him calm .

But she's never there .

And Luhan silently cried just like the past 5 years.

Sometimes , I wonder why you left me and Liu Jie ? Do you even cares about me ? Don't you know how much I will suffer because of your gone ?

After a couple of minutes crying , Luhan slowly fall into a deep slumber right at 2. oo a. m

That's what his routine for the past 6 years .

And yet , he always appear to be a cheerful person infront of everyone , hides the dark side of him .


Hello , anyone ? Sorry for late to update this story . It just because another idea came to my mind these days and I tried to keep it until I finish this story . I can't handle two stories at one time . Also , tomorrow my school will having a meet with the parents and I'm totally scared my teachers will say bad things to my parents . I just remembered that incident when I accidentally brought XOXO album to my school and guess what ?

MY TEACHER KEPT IT UNTIL NOW AND WILL GIVE IT BACK TOMORROW . INFRONT OF MY PARENTS .

Okay then . Why am I doing my rant here ? Hope you enjoy this short update . Bye !