kyu

the last w i n t e r

“My heart, always so strong in the past, was like the fishnet stockings that clung to my legs—torn, shredded, and full of gaping holes.”
― E.J. Stevens


The person smiles softly before looking at Taemin with a small frown .

Taemin sighs quietly and begin to open his mouth .

" I'm Kwon Yuri . Taemin's cousin . "

Kai and Sehun murmur ' oh ' while the others just nod their head .

Taemin eyes Yuri with a questioning look .

Not that he is mad at her .

Not that he is annoyed with her .

But , he wonders why would Yuri introduced herself like that ?

The realization hits him and he looks at Yuri before turning his attention to Luhan .

Yes . Yuri , you know this is going to be harder for you .


Yoona surprises when Yuri takes a sit beside her .

" Yuri . "

She looks at Yuri , who is holding out her hand to her for a shake .

With a smile , she replies back , " Yoona . Im Yoona ".

Yuri smiles back and Yoona could not help but to feel something familiar in Yuri .

She reminds Yoona of someone but Yoona does not want to ask her if she is related to that ' someone ' .

" Yuri - ssi . "

Yuri looks at her with that smile . Again .

" Have we met before ? "

That smile quickly dissapears from Yuri's lips .


" Teacher , can we go to the park ? "

Yoona looks at Liu Jie and forms a smile .

" Let me ask your father . "

Yoona taps Luhan's shoulder thrice to get his attention .

" I want to bring Min- Liu Jie to the park . The question is can I ? "

Luhan wants to agree but he has another plan in his mind .

With a smirk tugs on his lips , he says ,

" Sing me a Chinese song then I will let you to bring my son to the park . "

Yoona stares at him disbelief .

She does not expect that Luhan still knows that weakness of her .

" You know what Yoona ? If you think I must forget that wekaness of yours , you are wrong . Sure , you can speak Japanese but I know you will fail when it comes to Mandarin . "

Yoona glares at Luhan before her left hand makes it way to the table .

" I can . For your information , I learnt Mandarin when I was in Japan . "

Luhan chuckles and looks at her with a grin .

" Appa , just let Teacher Im accompany me to the park . Please ? "

Yoona smiles in victory and high-fives with Liu Jie .

Luhan slumps his shoulders and nods his head which makes Yoona squeals softly .

" Hey , I will go to the park with Liu Jie . Thanks for the treat and it's nice to meet all of you back . "

" It's nice to meet you back Yoona . You seems more beautiful than before , " Baekhyun says back at her happily .

Just as Yoona want to get up from her seat , someone grabs her right hand makes her sit back .

" I'm coming with you two . "

Yoona could feel butterflies in her stomach as she finds a pair of Luhan's eyes bores into hers .

He touches my hand . He touches it

Luhan realizes that they are in an uncomfortable question when they hear someone coughs awkwardly .

" Both of you . Get a room , " Chanyeol says annoyingly making Yoona blushes lightly .


Yoona watches as Liu Jie plays with the slides with his father .

The event occured in the cafe just now replays back on her mind .

She looks at Luhan with a sad smile and looks at the necklace that hidden inside her clothes .

Do you still keep this , Luhan ?

She chuckles lightly as her thoughts come to an end .

The love that they have is forever . No one will be able to break that .

Luhan's voice wakes her up from her thoughts .

" Yoona , it's been raining yet you still does not realize it . What are you thinking about ? "

She replies him by shooking her head slowly .

" Let's go to my house . It will raining heavily today . "

Yoona wants to protest but once again , she feels the same butteflies in her stomach .

The warmthness in her body .

Her heartbeats .

She totally forgets the coldness from the rain , the sound of the storms .

When Luhan's hand is on her hand as they are running to his house .

Seohyun , I'm sorry .

I love him .

I can't stop .

I just can't .


finally , an update ! I'm tired so I'm hoping that this update will make up for my looooong absence .

anyway , congratulations to snsd for winning ' Video of the Year ' at YTMA . as a sone , I'm proud of this award although some peoples or most people think this award is meaningless since it's just Youtube .

idk about exo on ema but i can wish them luck . I mean , they need to make themselves more loved in SK . Netizens in SK are making fun of exo and I just don't get it .

anyway , comments are loved & I'll be grateful if you subscribe and upvote this sncerely .

have a good day !!

because i'm in a chen's mood ..

farania is signing out !