Finally, an happily ever after.

Happily ever after...

-Dara! It's not what you think!!

-As if I didn't see well! Let me go!

 

I jerked his hand away and left. I came back home with slow steps. I locked me up in one of the guest room, my old room before Minho and I shared our couple one.

I sat on an armchair and looked outside before my sight became blurry and tears escaped my eyes. When I thought everything was perfect, Minho ruined it. I managed to stand against Seven but apparently he wasn't as strong as me with his colleague.

 

-Dara? I heard his hesitant voice behind the door some time later

 

I didn't answer. I didn't want to hear his voice, I didn't want to see him, I just wanted to feel nothing.

 

-Dara...I know it looked so wrong and you probably won't believe me but I swear she was the one kissing me. And I was so shocked, I didn't know what to do.

 

That was too easy. I wrapped my knees with my arms and rested my chin on my knees.

 

-Dara. Why would I have suggested you to celebrate our wedding again if I didn't love you enough to be only with you?

 

I closed my eyes, listening his soft low voice not really paying attention to the words, finally I maybe wanted to hear his voice. Was he being sincere and honest? I wanted to believe him but a part of me was still suspicious.

 

-What...what proves me you're not lying? I whispered lightly

 

He didn't answer probably searching a good reason, I was almost sure he was looking at the ceiling with a concentrated look, his lips were pursed and he was scratching his head. I didn't live with him since such a long time but I knew his little habits.

 

-I....I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I want to have children with you, I want to grow old with you. And when we'll be 80, we'll look at old photos books, looking at our love which never faded.

 

I looked up to look at the door. It maybe was pretty words to allay my suspicions and my fears.

I didn't manage to answer.

 

-Right now, I feel like if I don't know you at all. I said

-Oh really? Well...I like singing, I have a wife whom I am deeply love with, when I was little I wanted to be an astronaut, secretly I collect seashells and pretty pebbles. One night I dreamt I was falling in a botomless hole, I woke up and wanted my mother to hug me tight like when I was young. I've never been drunk until I met you, my friends calls me “hyung ” and I don't even know why but never dared to ask them, Kibum scares me sometimes, I hate going to funerals because I don' t like to show my tears, I always liked girls older than me, I ever stole candies in a store and a bill in my mother's wallet, I'm bored of eating rice since I'm born, I hate your pink gloss because it sticks on my lips when you kiss me, one day, when I was 18 I played with my childhood toys because I was bored, I'm shy but I hide it behind an indifferent face, I'm...

 

I could have listened to him for the rest of my life, each tiny bit of his life was fascinating to me, I didn't know if I was still angry with him or not, his voice was like a lullaby, I dozed off and fell asleep completely. When I woke up, he wasn't talking anymore. I stood up and stretched my arms out.

I turned the key in the locket and opened the door. Nobody was in the corridor. I found him in the living room.

 

-Oh Dara.

-Minho, I'm sorry to have doubted of you...I believe you didn't kiss her in first.

 

He stood up from the sofa and came closer to me to hug me.

 

-I'm relieved....he murmured

-I'm sorry.

-It's okay.

 

 

~ Minho's POV ~

You can't imagine the double shock I received in 5 minutes. I was at work when Sulli came in my office with some papers we had to study together. We were working when Sulli sighed and leaned back on her chair.

 

-Feeling tired? I asked

-Yeah...Minho?

-Hmm?

 

She stood up and kissed me over my desk. The only thing I thought was: What the heck is happening?

And a second later Dara was bursting in the room!

I was glad she believed me when I said it wasn't my fault.

 

-You know, I loved listening to your life.

-You mean me telling the stupid and uninteresting pieces of my life? I scoffed

-No! It makes you so...human.

 

I raised an eyebrow, not really understanding her.

 

-I know your little habits, the way you like your coffee, the way you're thinking, what you likes to eat or to read, which movies you like the best but what you told me was really fascinating. Even when you tell me you hate my pink lipstick because it's sticky, I like hearing it.

-You're mad...I chuckled

 

She smiled but since some times I realized Dara was hiding something, she wasn't feeling as well as she wanted me to believe.

I found her less energetic, less smiling. Was she growing tired of me? Did she have some problems to solve by herself?

 

-Dara. Tell me what's wrong.

-What? Nothing's wrong, I'm sure it's all your colleague's fault! She replied

-I'm not talking about that. I know there's something bothering you.

 

Her face instantly fell. Her look became sad and hesitant.

 

-So? I asked

-I hope you'll understand me.

 

I nodded and we sat on the sofa.

 

-Before you, I never had a really strong relationship with a man, it always ended quickly. And now I reached my 27 birthday, I'm married with a man I love, my life's great but there's something missing.

 

-What? Trips? Friends? I asked

-Children.

-Ah yeah...I said, unsure of what I wanted or not

-I know you're 22 and it's probably kinda young for you but...oh god, without this stupid everything would have been easier. She sighed

 

I understood how she felt, I understood better how she felt than how I felt. I took her into my arms and said:

 

-It's pointless to still think about this . I already told you your age didn't matter to me. And I want to see you smile again.

-But...but if yourself don't...don't want to...I felt her voice shaking

-Did you tell me you knew me well? So I would love to have a child who'll be as cute as you. I smiled

 

Dara beamed and kissed me lovingly.

 

-Why are you so perfect mr Choi? She whispered

-It's in my genes. I chuckled

 

She giggled and I was about to kiss her when the door bell rang.

 

-Don't go. I begged when Dara stood up

-It may be important.

-Mini Dara will never come if you always slip through my fingers. I pouted

 

She just laughed and opened the door. I restrained a blasé look when I saw Seven in the entrance of the hall. That man annoyed me for some unknown reasons.

 

-Seven-ah! What brings you here? Dara asked gleefully

-I hope I don't disturb you...

 

You don't even know how much you disturbed us moron. I grumbled in my head

 

-No! Not at all! Come in!

-Thanks!

 

I stood up and greeted him politely.

 

-Hi Minho!

-Hi. How are you?

-Fine! Thanks!

 

Gosh hurry up, settle your problem with Dara and leave!!

 

-Do you have some time Dara? It may be long...

-Of course! Come to my office, you'll explain me what's the matter!

 

I sent a “you're joking right?” look to Dara but she just shrugged and took Seven to her office.

I collapsed on the sofa. He seriously pissed me of! Who was he to take the rare time I could spend with my wife?

I made some coffee and drank a cup, two cups, three cups, waiting for Dara.

When they came back in the living room, I was feeling giddy because of the coffee and edgy for some unknown reason.

When they finally left Dara's office, they were beaming and laughing and joking and argh! He was so annoying!! Seven left and Dara jumped on my back.

 

-Where were we in our affair? She whispered seductively

-We were at “Mr Choi is tired right now so he'll go and take a nap”.

-Oh...but...Dara pouted

-Sorry Dara.

 

She let go of me and I went to our room with an amused smile on my face. Serve her right for letting Seven coming in our home and spending 2 hours with him!

 

- Some months later -

 

-Minho!

-Yes Honey?

-We have a new family member!

-A goldfish again? Bubble-gum was feeling lone....I began as I was feeding the goldfish

-It's not a goldfish Minho.

 

I spun abruptly to face her. I refrained a smile in case of it wouldn't be a goldfish but a cat this time, but when I saw her radiant smile, I knew it wasn't a cat. I smiled brightly and looked at her.

 

-No! I exclaimed in disbelief

-Yes! She exclaimed

 

I took her in my arms and made her spin. I felt truly and genuinely happy. I craved to tell it to everybody that a mini Dara or mini Minho would be born in nine months.

I knew difficult times would come but I didn't think of it too much. I was on the way to become a father! It was really the proof she was the one I needed in my life. I burst out of laughter, I felt so delighted.

 

-I'm glad you're happy...I knew you were ready but still, I feel relieved. You'll be an amazing father.

-And you, the best mother in the world.

 

Our parents were really enthusiastic to become grandparents. My parents chatted one hour with us then Dara's chatted for another hour and when they hung up, we called our friends, our families. It was long but pleasant nonetheless, they all shared our happiness.

When we attended Ju Ri's wedding, Dara's tummy was already round, she didn't drink alcohol to be sure the child would be healthy when he or she would be born.

Can I tell you a secret?...I was so impatient. I wanted to hold my child in my arms, to see him/her

grow, to teach him/her how to ride a bycicle etc....

I hoped he/she would be happy with me and Dara, I promised myself to raise him/her well. To be a good father and to have a happy family.

 

~~~ Author Time ~~~ 

Hello everybody! This is the end of this mindara fanfic, yeah it wasn't really long I'm sorry! I hope you liked it! Bye bye! ^^