First Day

Oh! My High School / 아! 내 고등학교

Finally I'm releasing second chap....arghh! Damn nervous...hope you guys like it..

 

To my dearest readers if you have not subscribe please do....huhuhu...I need all your support...and to my lovely subscribers please dun forget to leave a comment!!!

 

 

2nd July

The ultrasound results came out today. I was so nervous,so was my husband. He clutched my hand so tightly. We wanted to know so badly if our little baby was fine. Everyone had been scaring us by saying that getting pregnant after 10 years of marriage could cause the baby to have con problems. But I’ve prayed so hard for the last couple of months so that my little sweetheart will be healthy and safe. God, I would trade my life than to see my firstborn to suffer. When the doctor comes in, I practically forgot how to breathe. But thankfully he had a smile on his face. My hopes soared up to the sky when he said my baby was doing great. Oh thank you god. Then he said something…something that had made me the happiest woman in the whole universe. “It’s a baby girl…” four letter word that changed my whole life. My baby girl. Our little baby girl. Sweetheart, you may have not be born yet, but eomma is waiting for you with all my heart. The day you are born I will cry because I know how special you are to me. You are a gift that the angels have sent to me. Eomma will sing lullabies for you to sleep, cook the most delicious things for you to eat and I will protect you from any harm. Appa can’t wait to bring you around with his new car and listen to you talk for hours about your dress or your friends and everything else in your life. You made Appa and Eomma happy, you gave us a reason to live, a thing to look forward to and for that we will love you with every fibre of our being. Don’t be so late, eomma can’t wait to hold you in my arms….

 

Eunjung closed her mother’s tattered diary and smiled. A small tear gathered at the corner of her eyes, which she wiped off gratefully. Only god knows how happy she was right now. Heaving a deep breath, she hides the book under her pillow and left her room. Fully dressed in her high school uniform, she went down to the kitchen to find their maid preparing breakfast for her and her mother. “Appa’s not here?” Eunjung asked high with hopes.

 

“Mian, but he’s not here.” The maid, an old lady in her 50’s smiled at her sympathetically. Truth is, her father had rarely been home for the past several years. He would only occasionally come back at night to take some change of clothes and left in a hurry back to his office. He refused to meet his wife or his daughter. And every time Eunjung learned the truth that he went off without meeting her, she would cry like a child. But she was such a strong girl that never gives up. It has became a routine for her to ask the maid if her father had come back that morning because she believes that one day she would find her father sitting on the breakfast table, flipping newspaper with a cup of coffee in one hand and at that time he would look up with a smile and say “good morning, sweetie” to her.

 

Eunjung entered her mother's room, to find her by the balcony resting on top of a rocking chair. It was her favourite chair. She was holding a book in her hand, not reading it, just holding tightly. The book was actually a gift from Eunjung to her mother. Her mother thought it was given to her by her sister who had passed away 30 years ago. “Eomma?” Eunjung called out. Her mother looked at her inquiringly before smiling kindheartedly.

 

“Ah, you lost your mother child?” Her mother asked.

 

“Ne, and now I don’t have anyone to eat breakfast with me. Would you eat with me until I can find my eomma?” Eunjung asked while crouching beside the rocking chair.

 

“Dangyeonhaji.” Her mother said. Eunjung escorted her mother to the kitchen and put her down on one of the chairs at the dining table.

 

“What is your name child?” Her mother asked. In that moment, Eunjung felt a strong urge to wail. But steadying herself she remembered the excerpt that she read from her mother’s diary. It gaves her the strength that she needs to pass through the day with a strong smile on her face.

 

“Eunjung. Ham Eunjung.” Her mother was diagnosed to have Alzheimer’s disease, a type of degenerative disease of the nervous system that would cause a person to have memory loss. They first found out about this when she was only 14 and it had taken its toll on her father who decided not to come home at all. Only a year after she was diagnosed, her mother had completely forgotten who she was. Sometimes she would call Eunjung with her dead aunt’s name. All those times, Eunjung had felt like she could have committed suicide. The only thing that had stopped her from doing such a thing was her mother’s diary.

 

“Ah, what a nice name!” her mother laughed. Eunjung went closer to her mother, bend in and planted a kiss on her cheeks.

 

“Kamsahamnida, for being my eomma!” She muttered slowly under her breath. Her mother looked at her in confusion.

 

After they had their breakfast, Eunjung brought her mother back into her room, gives her, her medications and put her back to sleep before storming out of her house to the car where the driver had been waiting for her. “Ahjusshi, mian for making you wait.” She said to her chauffer.

 

“Gwenchanhaeyo, agashi! Next stop…”

 

“Hakgyo!!” Eunjung exclaimed.

 

As the car glide silently to the school, Eunjung was lost in her thought. She remembered how messed up she was three years ago, when the thing with her family went on. She became depressed and her grades had been dropping so badly. She always cried back in school until she lost all of her friends. But after she had come across her mother’s diary, she thought about starting fresh. She wanted to live her life to the fullest just like her mother did so she wouldn’t have anything to regret for in the future. That’s when she had enrolled into JYP High School.

 

And she would dare to say that it was the best decision she ever made.

 

She met with her T-ARA cliques Hyomin, Boram, Qri and Jiyeon. And she found Gyuri. A sister who was never born with her. Though they're both from a different class, they still find time to hang out despite their tight schedules.

 

“We’re here agashi.” The chauffer’s voice brought her back to reality.

 

“Kamsahamnida!” Eunjung chirped happily and got out of the car.

 

“I’ll come to pick you up at 6, don’t be late agashi!” The chauffer call out as Eunjung jogged toward the school in a hurry to meet with her friends.

 

Today was the first day of school and she was in her last senior year. The thought of graduating cuts through her like a knife. Pushing the thought out of her mind, she stepped into her classroom with a wide grin.

 

The moment she stepped in, she bumped into a man with a large frame. His muscle was as hard as granite and he didn’t even bulge from the collision. Eunjung staggered backward and fell right on her buttocks. “Ouch…” She moaned as the pain radiated up through her sacrum.

 

The man turned to look at her. His face was perfectly chiseled and there were deep crest on both his cheeks that amplifies his masculine jaw, giving him a more angular look. He was tanned and his eyes were a deep brown that could drown you within seconds. Without hesitating he left to take his seat in the class.

 

Who the hell was that. Eunjung thought as she picked herself from the floor and dusted her skirt.

 

Boram rushed to her and hold her tightly. “Jungie, gwenchanaeyo?” Eunjung gave her a teeth revealing smile and hugged the small framed woman.

 

“Ah, bogoshipeoseo!” They were later joined by Jiyeon, Qri and Hyomin. All of them exchanged hugs before going back to their seats.

 

“So how was your holidays?” Jiyeon asked.

 

“It was so-so. Didn’t get to go out much.” Eunjung answered honestly. Truth is none of them know about her family’s situation and she would like to keep it this way.

 

“Yah, you should have given me a call, we could have gone shopping together.” Hyomin interjected.

 

“Jungie!” came a guy’s voice. Eunjung turned back only to find that it was Seulong together with Chansung and Wooyoung.

 

“Ah, annyeong.” Eunjung greeted all of them. As she was talking with them, the figure of an unfamiliar man caught her attention. “Wooyoung ah, who is that?” Eunjung whispered unintentionally.

 

“Gueresaeyo. I think he might be a new student.” Wooyoung shrugged nonchalantly.

 

Eunjung could only stare at the man, as he laid his head on the table and sleep. He was the one who she bumped into earlier. The atmosphere around him felt weird. Somehow its causing her to have goosebumps. Giving herself a mental shake, she returned her attention to the girls. ‘Jiyeon ah, how is things with your Myungsoo oppa?” Enujung asked and all the other girls with the exception of Jiyeon laughed.

 

“Don’t talk about him to me!” Jiyeon pouted.

 

“Waeyo?” Eunjung asked clearly befuddled. Just as JIyeon opened to complain , the classroom door opened again and a tall figure in her 30’s stepped in confidently. She was clad in a cream coloured, ruffled blouse and a tighter than skin knee length skirt. She was a little tanned, face heavy with make up and her straight hair fall down her shoulder graciously. Her heels was more than 5 inches and it made a familiar tapping sound as it came into contact with the floor. The whole class was utterly silent. Even Yesung wasn’t talking and T.O.P was wide awake as he stared at the lady.

 

Out of nowhere, Jinwoon broke the silence. “It can’t be! Please don’t tell me that Godzilla is going to be…”

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo, I’m Ms.Lee Hyori and I’m going to be your homeroom teacher for the year.” A clear smile was formed from her heavily colored lips. Her eyes swept through the floor like a hawk’s and stopped directly at Suzy who was sitting at the front. The girl seemed to shrink away in her chair.

 

“We’re dead!” Minjun muttered in frustration.

 

“I don’t know about you guys but I think Changmin is already dead.” Chansung said as he tried to choke down a wave of laughter. All of them turned to see Changmin whose nose was bleeding, but oblivious to that fact, he kept on looking at the new homeroom teacher's bottom half without even blinking.

 

God, she was super hot. Her backside.....arghhhh!

 

T.O.P who sat right behind Changmin bashed his head with such intensity that his whole body whipped to the side. Changmin turned furiously to confront T.O.P only to find the other guy looking at him with his sharp eyes. “Yah…wh..why did you hit me?” he stuttered a little.

 

T.O.P didn’t say anything. Instead he pointed his finger at Changmin's nose and smirked cynically "Pabo."

 

Changmin’s hand flew to his nose and he realized it was bleeding. “Eishhh, this damned nose bleed.” Out of the blue something flew at the speed of lightning and hit squarely on Changmin’s head. It was a whiteboard duster.

 

Jokwon eyes went wide as he saw Changmin clutching his head and writhing like a wounded seal.

 

Everyone went rigid as they realized it was their homeroom teacher who threw that. Junho wanted to laugh so badly but it only came out as dry cough.

 

“When you guys are in my classroom, there are certain rules I want you guys to follow." Hyori said sharply, taking a seat by the edge of the table. "First, no talking while I am doing the talking, secondly no chewing gums Iin my class-I really hate that thing and third, anyone who was caught looking at my will end up like him. Clear?”

 

“Ne!” Everyone answered in a blurr-like, dazed state. The boys gulped down forcefully-and in Yesung's case-eye wide with frantic.

 

Yep, Minjun had been saying the truth. They’re dead!