Dream Number 2; The Beach

Dreams Or Reality; Which One Is Better?

 

The sound of waves, along with the cry of gulls, set the perfect summer atmosphere. A chilly breeze blew, shifting the sand of the beach. Sitting on the beach, wearing white shorts, and a white t-shirt, was Choi Jonghyun.
His arm was wrapped around a young girl. She was wearing short, white denim shorts with a white camisole. Her head was resting against his chest. They were silent. They watched the ebb and flow of the sea.
"I wish we knew about our true feelings earlier" Jonghyun whispered, afraid to break to blissful silence.
"I do too, sometimes. Other times I'm glad we didn't know earlier. We wouldn't have moments like these right now".
"We could of had them earlier".
Hannah shook her head.
"Right now is perfect".
Silence followed. Time passed. The sun descended, the wind became colder.
"We should head home now, before either of us get sick" Hannah suggested.
Jonghyun stood up, and pulled Hannah up. He put his arm back over her shoulder. Hannah walked, with her arm around his waist. Her smile had yet to falter.
"You have no idea how happy I am right now Jonghyun" she whispered.
"I think I do".
 
~~~~~~~
 
^^ More updates~
I have 6 chapters written already, so they'll be posted in a while~
Please comment and tell me what you think ^^ <3
comment&subscribe