Dream Number 1; The Park.

Dreams Or Reality; Which One Is Better?

 

The sun beamed brightly, sultry winds accompanied. A young girl was walking through an empty park. She had long, silky, light brown hair. She was wearing a long, white dress. In her hand, was a red rose. She kept sniffing the rose, a petite smile plastered onto her face.
The girl spotted a young boy sitting on a bench up ahead. He was wearing a white shirt, and white trousers. His light brown hair shimmered in the sun. He looked up as the girl approached him. He smiled at her, standing up to hug her.
"You came" he spoke softly.
"Of course I came" she smiled up at him. "Why wouldn't I?"
"I thought you didn't like me" he shyly admitted.
"I've had a crush on you for a while now Jonghyun" she reassured him.
*More than a while. A year.*
"You ready?" he asked, holding her hand.
Her heart raced. She nodded, as they started to walk. The couple walked around the park in peace. Not a single word was spoken. They walked, hand in hand, listening to the wind.
Once they got back to the bench where the girl met the boy, they stopped and sat down.
"Do you like your rose Hannah?" Jonghyun asked.
"Yes" Hannah nodded. "It's beautiful".
"I love you Yae Ju" Jonghyun pulled you into a hug.
"I love you to Choi Jonghyun" she snuggled into his chest, breathing in his sweet scent.
*You have no idea how happy I am right now Jonghyun.*
 
~~~~~~~
 
Hey guys ^^ So yeah, new fic :D I'll get around to finishing my others soon. I'm completely redoing my L.Joe one >/////<
So I know this is short, but the dream chapters will tend to be short, so, now you know :D
 
comment&subscribe~