Ignoring

[Longfic] Cloudy Sky

Chap 2: Ignoring

 

One afternoon like others, Chansung entered the practising room, and was surprise when realizing that the six boys had been there already.

 

“Oh, hi…”

 

The smile on Chansung’s lips instantly disappeared because of the boys’ cold attitude. Taecyeon, Jaebeom and Wooyoung didn’t even hide their annoyance which was showed absolutely clear on their faces.

 

“Hi Channie…”

 

Junho hesitated before replying. Immediately, Jaebeom glared at him, full of disgrace.

 

Trying to ignore his seniors’ attitude, Junho stood up and walk towards Chansung. She still stood like a post next to the door, not understanding what wrong she had done.

 

“Don’t blame them…” Junho whispered, low enough so only Chansung could hear. “… They just transiently can not accept the truth…”

 

“What truth?”

 

Chansung asked with a frown. Junho’s eyes widely opened.

 

“You… didn’t know?”

 

“All I know is that all of a sudden they show that attitude to me, while I don’t know what I’ve done!”

 

“Stop acting like you don’t know what happened.”

 

Both Chansung and Junho turned around pat. Taecyeon threw towards them a hateful glance, then began to warm himself up. Jaebeom and Wooyoung also put on faces similar to Taecyeon’s. Nichkhun and Junsu just quietly started their training lesson in the corner of the room, not looking at Chansung.

 

…………… —»¯«—Ç£øu¶)ÿ §¶«y—»¯«— ……………

 

[ Flashback ]

 

“No way.”

 

Wooyoung said, after about five ominous silent minutes aded the whole room. Park Jin Young turned to him, made sign for him to continue.

 

“First, boys and girls cannot stay in a same group, especially six boys and only one girl. Second, activities, practising, dancing, and TV shows are not always fit for both es. Third, although the six boys and one girl formation is new, it’s hardly probable that it will be sucsessful.”

 

Wooyoung ended his statement with a decisive face, then he looked around his two sides in order to seek agreement. All five other boys nodded.

 

Mr. Park squinted at them by his emotionless eyes.

 

“There’s no rule which says that boys and girls cannot stay in a same group; Chansung-ssi will stay in the girl dorm. As to dancing, she has enough strong constitution to completely do all the movements you guys can. When taking part in the TV shows, if there’s anything not appropriate, her role will be cut. And finally, I’m sure that your group formation will be sucsessful.”

 

After Park Jin Young’s words, came again a deathly silence. The boys looked at each other, and then Taecyeon said.

 

“But… why must be a girl? If you’re not satisfied with six boys group, you still can add a new boy member!”

 

Mr. Park looked at Taecyeon, knitting his slanting eyebrows in impatience.

 

“One, you’ll obey my decision, treat Chansung-ssi well, train hard, debut and succeed. Two, you’ll be back to trainees, back to the starting point. And three, you guys-”

 

He emphasized.

 

“-absolutely can leave, if you want to.”

 

[ End Flashback ]

 

…………… —»¯«—Ç£øu¶)ÿ §¶«y—»¯«— ……………

 

One week passed. To Chansung, it was long like a month. Though she tried her best to explain, no one except Junho listened to her. If in the past, the boys used to always helped her in training, now, they just ignored her managing alone with hard movements. In the past, they used to laughed and chatted with her cheerfully; now, they just showed her their very cold faces. In the past, the practising room used to be cosy; but now, being there four hours a day, to Chansung, was even worse than falling into hell.

 

…………… —»¯«—Ç£øu¶)ÿ §¶«y—»¯«— ……………

 

9 : 00 PM.

 

Jaebeom easefully relaxed his muscles, wiped sweat dripping all over his neck and face with a thick grey towel. Then he said to those boys who were still dancing in the left of the room.

 

“Hey guys, time’s up, let’s go out for fun!”

 

“Ok!”

 

Taecyeon answered, threw his soaked towel to the corner of the room, then began to pack up his knapsack with his miscellaneous things. One after another Wooyoung, Nichkhun and Junsu also do exactly like him. However, in the right of the room, no sooner that Junho stood up than Taecyeon said.

 

“Stay, Junho.”

 

“What?”

 

“You normally stay with Chansung-ssi, don’t you?” – Taecyeon mocked, despite and hate filled his words. – “You two just stay and practise happily together. We’ll go ahead!”

 

Then Taecyeon, Jaebeom, Nichkhun and Junsu went out. There was only Wooyoung who was still standing next to the door with his arms folded, looking at Chansung and Junho.

 

“Junho ah.” - Wooyoung said. – “Leave her alone and go out with us.”

 

That was not a suggestion. That was a threat. Chansung bended down, not looking directly at Junho.

 

“Go, Nuneo.”

 

“What the hell are you saying Channie? How can I leave you alone?”

 

“I don’t want your hyungs to hate you, just because of me. It isn’t worth, Nuneo.”

 

Chansung still stared down at the floor. Wooyoung drawed a short breath, looking unpleasant.

 

“Junho ah, hurry up.”

 

“Go, Nuneo, just go. I’m all right. I’ll be neither angry with you nor sad.”

 

While saying, Chansung threw Junho’s red bag towards him. He still didn’t move, unsure of what he should do.

 

“Have fun.”

 

Chansung made a bow. Wooyoung just quietly put his hand over a worried Junho’s shoulder, dragged him out and shutted the door.

 

After being left alone, Chansung pursed her lips, held back tear-drops which were about to overflow and continued doing her exercises.

 

…………… —»¯«—Ç£øu¶)ÿ §¶«y—»¯«— ……………

 

The day that 2PM group would got their debut song finally came. That song was called “10 Points Out Of 10” – a cheerful and ear-worm melody, which talked about a guy who found his 100% perfect girl.

 

Immediately after receiving their singing parts and group positions allocation, Taecyeon frowned and bursted out.

 

“Is there somethings mistaken? ‘Sub-vocalist, main dancer, sub-rapper, group’s face’? Are they crazy? That girl is main dancer? And group’s face also? Do they think that Jae hyung and me are not enough? Sub-rapper! Really can’t stand it anymore!”

 

After Taecyeon’s words, everyone felt into silence. Wooyoung and Junsu’s faces were full of dissatisfaction. The profile of Wooyoung wrote: “Sub-vocalist, dancer”, while he was second only to Jaebeom in dancing. And Junsu’s part wrote “main vocalist”, while his name didn’t even appear for chorus part in that singing parts allocation. Chansung’s name was there, in his stead.

 

Among the group, only Junho and Nichkhun seemed to be pleased. Jaebeom and Taecyeon kept reviling the injustice in allocating singing parts and positions, engrossingly and in far-from-low voices. A little later, could not stand any longer the thing that her seniors were talking about her as if she wasn’t in being, Chansung stood up and went into the recording room.

 

Behind, she could hear Jaebeom mumbled: “Who the hell does that chick think she is, maybe CEO’s daughter? She always has her nose in the air and acts like a diva, how disgusting!”.

 

…………… —»¯«—Ç£øu¶)ÿ §¶«y—»¯«— ……………