“Don’t let them touch ya!”

[Longfic] Cloudy Sky

* A/N: Sorry for being late my readers-nim :(

My new school year has started, therefore I've been busy these days. Anyway, I hope that you'll enjoy this new chapter <3 Thank you very much for supporting me *bow*

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chap 4: “Don’t let them touch ya!”

 

Nichkhun sat on the spotless-white-bed in room 2507, staring at a piece of paper in his hand and continuing mumbling something to himself while waiting for the staff members to get his scene ready. His watch showed exactly five twenty, as the door was opened and Chansung went into the room with four other staff members.

 

Nichkhun stood up immediately.

 

“Chansung-ssi.”

 

“Nae?”

 

“Can we have a little talk?”

 

He smiled, then gestured to Chansung to come near the windows. Around them people were still busy preparing props so that no one paid attention to the two who were standing looking at each other.

 

“I’m listening.” said Chansung after about half silent minute. Nichkhun breathed deeply, then began to say.

 

“Chansung ah, I want to tell you that I don’t hate you, and I neither ignored you nor objected to you being in our group. I was very happy practising with you, and I was even happier when we debut in a same group. The day when our CEO said that he would let you debut with us, I didn’t understand even a word! So when I saw that the others were opposing, I automatically did like them without realizing what I was doing! Then when I saw them scolding and letting you down, I dared not doing anything, because I’m so timid. I wanted to talk to you so badly, I did want to comfort you, like Junho did; but in the end I was such a coward, I didn’t have enough courage to do that. Chansung ah I’m sorry, I’m very sorry for not doing anything for you! I has been waiting for this moment since a long time ago, when there’s just the two of us, to tell you that I really don’t hate you!”

 

…………… —»¯«—Ç£øu¶)ÿ §¶«y—»¯«— ……………

 

While saying, Nichkhun was looking directly into Chansung’s eyes with his warm and tender look. However, she kept standing still.

 

“Chansung ah?” called Nichkhun worriedly.

 

“Doesn’t she understand what I’ve said? Am I that badly in speaking Korean?! Oh my… No! No way! I’ve been looking up every word in the dictionary and practising pronouncing them for the last whole month. There’s no way she can’t understand me!!”

 

“Chan-”

 

“I’ve…”

 

Just when Nichkhun was about to call Chansung one more time, had she opened . She embarrassedly looked at him, a little hestitated before speaking.

 

“… been hoping to hear those words, from you.”

 

…………… —»¯«—Ç£øu¶)ÿ §¶«y—»¯«— ……………

 

An hour later.

 

“Hey, did you watch Nichkhun and Chansung’s scene?” Jaebeom put his mouth close to Junsu’s ears and whispered, but got a shake as an answer.

 

“We all didn’t come into that room. But what’s the matter, hyung?”

 

“Er… Maybe there’s something wrong, cause I just… um… suddenly saw them two talking cheerfully.”

 

“If you can, he can then. There’s no reason for you to be that serious.”

 

Junsu mumbled then looked at a different direction.

 

“Junho, Taecyeon, Jae hyung, and now is Nichkhun… Haiz… Why do I feel so uncomfortable?”

 

…………… —»¯«—Ç£øu¶)ÿ §¶«y—»¯«— ……………

 

Two months have just flown by.

 

2PM debutted, promoted their songs, took part in TV shows, held fan-meeting, and began to perform on different stages, in different localities.

 

On the stages, in front of the camera, Chansung never touched her seniors, just as they also tried not to stand so close to, or touch her.

 

However, when they were backstage or the camera was off, that was another story.

 

And the person who feel uncomfortable about that, was not just Junsu.

 

…………… —»¯«—Ç£øu¶)ÿ §¶«y—»¯«— ……………

 

“Channie ah!!”

 

Nichkhun shouted. Now all of the 2PM’s members called Chansung that cute name, not only Junho anymore.

 

Well, no, Wooyoung still called her “Chansung-ssi”, though Jaebeom and Junsu had said that it was so mannered.

 

“Nae?”

 

Chansung took her eyes off her thick book, looking up at Nichkhun. He grinned from ear to ear, both hands were holding his jacket tail firmly.

 

“Wanna eat some bananas?”

 

“Of course yes!!”

 

Chansung cheered then jumped up and down. Seeing her funny reaction, Nichkhun couldn’t help smiling mischievously. He acted mysterious, then suddenly opened his jacket, pointing at a printed-bunch-of-bananas on his T-shirt and bursted out laughing.

 

“Here, eat this! Puahahaha!!”

 

“How dare you tease me?!!”

 

Throwing the book at Nichkhun’s chest, Chansung folded her arms and turned away, flushed. At that moment she was more embarrassed than angry.

 

“I’m just joking! Channie ah~” Nichkhun went in front of Chansung, coaxing her with his sweet voice, though he was still grinning. “There’s no banana, but I have a strawberry-chocolate cake, do you want it?”

 

“I…”

 

“Channie ah! Let’s go down to the cafeteria!”

 

Junho unexpectedly appeared next to Nichkhun, holding Chansung’s wrist and pulled her towards him. Chansung asked surprisedly.

 

“What happened Nuneo?!”

 

“Why don’t you come to the cafeteria with me? I’ll buy you some bananas!”

 

Then Junho pulled her walking faster, after having looked back talking with a dazed Nichkhun who was still holding the cake in his hand.

 

“I’m sorry Khun hyung, but eat the cake yourself!”

 

…………… —»¯«—Ç£øu¶)ÿ §¶«y—»¯«— ……………

 

The first floor.

 

Carrying a bundle full of bananas and marshmallows in his hand, Junho walked next to Chansung, keeping mumbling.

 

“Marshmallows are much more delicious than cakes, don’t you think so Channie? Cakes are both so sweet and so greasy, really no good for girls’ weight!”

 

“Nuneo ah…”

 

“What the hell was Khun hyung thinking when he gave you his cake? You may gain weight easily, have a sore throat, and even lose your voice…”

 

“Nuneo!”

 

Chansung cut in on Junho, with a louder voice than normal. He stopped, turning his head to look at her.

 

“Why did you behave so badly today? Khun hyung just wanted me to eat a cake!” 

 

“You… like eating cake that much?”

 

Junho said in a low voice, then suddenly grabbed Chansung’s arms, pushing her towards the wall. The food in the bundle fell onto the floor and scattered around them.

 

“What’s good in cake? What’s good in Khun hyung?!”

 

“Nuneo, let me go…”

 

“Why are you such an idiot that you let everyone touch you like that?! Don’t tell me that you think things like boys hold girls’ hand, or put their hand over girls’ shoulder, or hug girls are normal!! Well yes, maybe to you those are their way to show brothership, but just they don’t think so!!”

 

Junho held Chansung’s arms so tight that she began to feel pain. She softened her voice.

 

“Calm down please… I don’t think so…”

 

“Then why did you let Taec hyung put his hand over your shoulder?! Why did you let Jae hyung hold your hand?! Why did you let Khun hyung play with you like that?!!”

 

Junho shouted angrily, which made Chansung jump out of her skin. The shout echoed in the deserted corridor, full of immense sadness. Junho’s eyes were wet with tears. He loosened his hands, then all of a sudden, hugged Chansung tightly.

 

“Channie ah I beg you… Don’t let them touch you… Don’t let anyone touch you… Please… I beg you Channie…”

 

“Just me! Please just let only me stay by your side!”

 

…………… —»¯«—Ç£øu¶)ÿ §¶«y—»¯«— ……………