10 points out of 10 girl

[Longfic] Cloudy Sky

*A/N: Before you dears read this chapter, please take a notice at this.

In this fiction I take the image of Chansung when he was 18 years old, in these days he was so slim and beautiful <3 So when I turn him into a girl, she'll be a thin and pretty one <3

Anw, here the new chapter <3

----------------------------------------

Chap 3: 10 points out of 10 girl

 

“Don’t be so worried Chansung ah.”

 

The manager said when he looked back at the back seats throught the rear-view mirror and noticed that Chansung was bending down. The fact that she was going to show her seduction in front of the boys who hated her bitterly, was truly far from a pleasant feeling.

 

“This isn’t your first time acting in films. You’re an actress, Chansung, a talented actress. So get yourself relaxed, ‘cause it’s time to start.”

 

After having glanced at Chansung one more time, and got a nod instead of a reply, the manager lowered the glass window, looked towards the director. He raised his hand and cried out: “Action!”.

 

The car started moving. Sitting on the back seat, Chansung drawed a long breath, then breathed out, smiling. “This is business, Chansung ah, just ignore your personal feeling. You must act professionally so that they can’t look down on you.”, thought Chansung to herself. And marvelleously, the stressful feeling a moment ago had disappeared completely.

 

…………… —»¯«—Ç£øu¶)ÿ §¶«y—»¯«— ……………

 

In front of the entrance of hotel X – where the first scene of their MV took place.

 

Wearing hotel staff clothes, Jaebeom his full of gel hair, continuously grumbled.

 

“The screenplay writes that I have to stare at her! But she isn’t that beautiful! How can a girl be so tall, dress like a boy, and have no bust at all like that!”

 

“Why are you groaning when you’ve hit the jackpot?”

 

Standing next to him, Taecyeon grinned. Wooyoung, Junho, Junsu and Nichkhun were worried reading their film scripts again, therefore they didn’t paid attention to the two.

 

Jaebeom glowered at him.

 

“I’d rather stare at you, Taec!”

 

“Get ready!! Scene 1, Jaebeom-ssi!!”

 

The assistant producer shouted. Jaebeom hurriedly stepped up onto the perron, didn’t forget to turn his head round in order to exchange an extremely tiring face with his crony Taecyeon.

 

…………… —»¯«—Ç£øu¶)ÿ §¶«y—»¯«— ……………

 

The blazing red Audi was slowly coming close from afar, then finally stopped in front of the entrance of the hotel. Jaebeom hastily went down, opened the back door of the car and then bended down ninety degrees, exactly as what his screenplay had told him. Very quickly, a pair of womanly legs – , soft white – appeared. As if couldn’t believe in his eyes, Jaebeom lifted his head, and almost immediately forget how to breathe.

 

No chignon. No T-shirt soaked with sweat. No rumpled pyjamas trousers. No worn-out sneaker. Chansung in front of Jaebeom in that moment was just like a completely different person. Curled long brown hair streamed out in the wind, a mint miniskirt with a very deep V neckline showed a part of her shapely bosom which could actually blow up others’ eyes. Her legs were long, slender and perfectly straight. Sparkling metallic luster high-heeled shoes and expensive jewelry. And her face…

 

Chansung lightly turned round, looking at Jaebeom at that time was gaping at her – no acting. She parted a corner of her rosy heart-shaped lips slightly and then smiled.

 

An extremely seductive smile which nobody in 2PM had seen before.

 

“Cut!!!!”

 

The director’s scream made Jaebeom jump out of his skin. He hurriedly took his eyes off Chansung’s fatal beauty and turned his head to look at him.

 

“What does that stupid face mean Jaebeom? You’ve read your screenplay, haven’t you? What I need is a funny admiring face, not you started and stood still like an idiot! Understand?! Start again!!”

 

Jaebeom embarrassedly hang his head and apologized, both felt embarrassed and was angry with his losing self-control moment. Behind him, resounded noisily the manager’s voice calling Chansung. She immediately walked pass Jaebeom to turn back into the car, sweet milky perfume of her hair softly aded the air. In a very short moment, Jaebeom seemed to forget what he was doing, again. He then turned around, his face grew stupid when he followed Chansung’s slim figure with his eyes. 

 

In the far distance, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junsu, Junho and Nichkhun were still gaping.

 

…………… —»¯«—Ç£øu¶)ÿ §¶«y—»¯«— ……………

 

After Jaebeom’s first scene, the boys fell into an embarrassing silent atmosphere without rhyme or reason. Chansung was going ahead together with their staffs, leaving a small space between them. From time to time, the boys casted furtive glances at her, looking at the white all over back which was looming behind her beautiful hair. However, no one said a thing.

 

…………… —»¯«—Ç£øu¶)ÿ §¶«y—»¯«— ……………

 

The next scene was Junsu, Wooyoung and Chansung’s. According to the screenplay, Chansung would feed Wooyoung on cake, by her hand. But in reality, the scene which she had thought was simple really made her feel very embarrassed.

 

“Look how she wasted our time!”

 

Wooyoung complained with a frown, glancing at Chansung who was having her sticky fingers covered in cream wiped by a female staff; after they had managed to finish their scene well. The director seemed to be really partial towards Chansung. He hadn’t scolded her even if just a word, unlike Jaebeom had been reprimanded soundly a short while ago.

 

Junsu looked at Wooyoung unpleasantly, which made him once again, frowned.

 

“Why do you look at me like that?”

 

“That’s a bit excessive.” – Answered Junsu. – “She’s a girl anyway, so she’ll be embarrassed of feeding boys on cake.”

 

Wooyoung was surprised looking at Junsu. This was his first time talking about Chansung since their CEO had decided to add her to 2PM.

 

“Don’t tell me that after having seen her dressing ily, you began to like her again!”

 

“Of course not!” – Junsu denied, but his cheeks were briefly red. – “I’m still the same from first to last. Moreover, your mouth has nothing but slaver, when I put my finger into it I also felt disgust, so I’m completely sympathetic towards Chansung. And that’s that.”

 

Then Junsu walked faster. Behind him, Wooyoung failed to hide his annoyance.

 

…………… —»¯«—Ç£øu¶)ÿ §¶«y—»¯«— ……………

 

“Channie ah, today… you’re so glamorous…”

 

Junho whispered to Chansung, after they had filmed their swimming scene and were sitting on the edge of the swimming-pool. Tighten the towel which was wrapping her soaked body more, Chansung happily smiled.

 

“Really? Thanks for your compliment!”

 

“Of course yes! You did surprise everyone…” 

 

“You guys know that a moment ago Jaebeom hyung almost died of nose-bleeding?”

 

Both Junho and Chansung started turning round. Behind them, Taecyeon was grinning.

 

“Never fear! I won’t eat you!”

 

Chansung opened her eyes wide looking at Taecyeon, didn’t know what to say. For a long time, if not include Jaebeom, Taecyeon had been the one who mocked at her most.

 

“You’re talking to Chansung, or am I wrong?”

 

Junho spoke in an ironical voice, but instantly was stopped by Taecyeon’s hand laying on Chansung’s shoulder.

 

“Yah Lee Junho! Watch your mouth, you’re talking to your hyung aren’t you?”

 

Taecyeon thundered Junho, then turned to Chansung who still looked puzzled.

 

“Chansung ah I’m sorry~ I was wrong, please forget what I’ve said to you~~ I just temporarily couldn’t accept the fact that there’s a girl in my group. Please, don’t be angry with me anymore~~”

 

Chansung thought for a while, then looked up at Taecyeon and smiled.

 

“I’ve forgot, Taecyeon-ssi.”

 

“Aigo, just call me oppa~ Channie ah~~”

 

Taecyeon said with a blink, making Chansung blush and turn to another direction. Sitting next to them, Junho crossed his arms on his chest, testily staring at Taecyeon so furiously that his eyes almost dropped down.

 

“What a lecher! Channie ah why are you too trusting of people?”

 

…………… —»¯«—Ç£øu¶)ÿ §¶«y—»¯«— ……………