Let's Get Up!

A morning with Sandeul and You

Somehow you have managed to walk from the bedroom into the bathroom while hugging each other tight. You sure looked like idiots and you two are laughing. You two have almost lost balance many times, yelling and screaming like idiots every time, and still weak on your legs you’re about to take the toothbrush. It’s weird, brushing your teeth and feeling Sandeul’s warm body so close to you, his belly and hip at yours, your legs close together. Even now he can’t stop humming and he grins at you over the mirror. “Alright? Alright, honey!” He says. God, his English is just so cute omg

As you two finished (congratulations, you’re still sticking together like glued) and washed your faces, you take a towel and rub his face – his expression, pressing his eyes together and doing this thing with the nose, grinning weirdly, was just too cute “Uwahhh HNNNN HOHOHOH” (HE IS SUCH AN IDIOT)… As you take the towel away he suddenly tightens his grip around your waist and walks with you toward the closed door. He pins you at the door and looks at you seriously. With an intense stare he opens his mouth. You notice his pale skin has blushed up a bit. His skin is so horribly soft, but his hand on your neck turned a little cold after washing…. “What are we going to eat now?”

You can’t help but suddenly start laughing and lean onto him, losing balance and this idiot also looses balance and you two drop horribly awkwardly onto your butts! “I’ll make whatever you want!” you say loudly! His face brightens like a kid and his eyes turn giant. Your heart melts at an instant – “Waaah, you are so great! Really! Aweshume, aweshume!” Now he just sings “aweshume” repeatedly, it’s so absurd. You two get up and MY GOD HE LEAVES FIRST HE IS JUST ANTICIPATING HIS BREAKFAST TOO MUCH –

You can’t see him, when suddenly a loud noise comes from the hallway. It rumbles horribly and Sandeul yells out “Ahhh!!” with his stupid high pitched voice and you are quickly getting out to see what happened. He lies on the floor on his knees – “Oh god, what happened?? Are you okay??” you quickly sit down next to  him. His face is on the floor as he turns his head to look at you “Aigoo, it was just too hard to walk alone after getting used to be a double! I think I fell for you huahahahahahahahah”. Absolutely astounded by the sudden confession paired with the horrible world-pun you can’t help but laugh like crazy, but also getting a little teary, because omg why is he so cute?? You lean down and put your head on the floor as well, facing him, now you two are lying on the ground (like idiots). You move your body sidewards and then put your arms around him. He happily responds and wraps your arms around you as well. “Ahh, I don’t want to get up”, he says, kissing your face. But then you hear his stomach roar… You get up a little and lean down to kiss his stomach. Your face is sinking in a bit, it’s hilarious, but underneath this puddingtummy you can feel strong muscles… “well, I think your tummy says, you must!” He makes a pouty face and shakes his head “ahhh… why can’t food just fly into my mouth whenever I’m hungry!” He starts singin again and you two are just looking silly, him on the floor singing and you bowing over him with your head and hands on his stomach. Get up already!