5~

My Beautiful Black Pearl
A soft groan came out of Sehun as he slowly regained consciousness after God knows how long. He sat up slowly and looking around, he could see pieces of the little boat they had left the Black Pearl with laying around everywhere.

The sun burned in his eyes and he had to blink some more times untill his eyes fully adapted to the bright light that was reflecting by the sun shining down onto the white sand. The pain in his Head and his whole Body felt like if he just walked through hell. As he continues to look around his eyes land on Luhan, laying under some pieces of the boat and thought Sehuns head and well actually everything hurted he stumbled up onto his feet and ran over to Luhan. He picked the wooden pieces that were covering his fragile body up and threw them away carelessly only focusing on the wounds everywhere on his pale skin, turning his usually white shirt slightly red and pinkish on some parts.

Sehun gasped at the touch of Luhan's skin, it was cold.

He heard another groaning sound and snapped his head back, looking at Chen, he was kicking away some shattered pieces of their boat that were also laying on him but he seemed alright so Sehun's attention turned back to Luhan. He was unsure where and how to touch him, he didn't want to hurt him even more.

"Ah Damn.. Sehun.. Luhan? Are you two alright ?" Chen's weak voice was cracking a bit as he tried to get up and looked over at the other two. He first didn't notice Luhan's wounds but as he came closer his eyes widened at the sight. Luhan's lips looked dry and had a light blue-ish tone, his whole fac- no his whole body looked pale and there was dried blood and wounds all over him. His clothes were ripped on various places.

Chen knelt down beside the two and gulped, looking at the younger.

"Is he.."

"He is not death !" Sehun hissed befor Chen could finish his sentence as if he could read his mind. Chen doubted it but nodded, not wanting to make Sehun any angrier. The younger lifted Luhan's fragile body up easily even thought he was feeling weak and hurt everywhere he still managed to hold Luhan.

"we need to find Lay." He said simply and started walking into a random direction after looking around for a short moment.

Chen wondered how long they were already walking around, however there was still no sign of the others. Chen felt like they were walking around in circles, everything looked almost exactly the same so he wasn't sure if they were ending up in the same place again and again or not. He wondered if Suho was okey and if he was with the others now. He panicked a bit at the thought that he was also catched by a wave like He and the other two boys were. As he thought of the other two he looked up from the sand, watching Sehun carefully. He looked tired, without any power as if he would colapse by any secound but still he was carrying Luhan. He wondered what was going on the youngers mind and why he was still carrying around the obviously death Boy with him, he must like him that much that he can't accept his death. But then again Chen remembers how close those two always were, they would give everything for each other, they would fight, protect and care for each other as good as they could.

"Sehun, let's have a little break" Chen spoke to Sehun in a calm tone after he came back from his thoughts. The younger glared at Chen and held onto Luhan tightly. His so deathly glare looked more like a dying puppy right now, he must be really out of energy.

"we have to find Lay" he growled and kept walking but Chen stood infront of Sehun, blocking his way.

"listen you stubborn brat, if you go on like this you will get weaker and weaker and wont be able to carry or help Luhan in any way, you two will simply die! So stop being stupid and sit down for a moment. And I can also carry Luhan for a while then"

Sehun thought for a short while but shook his head "Lay.. He needs to help Luhan" He repeated again, earning a hard smack on the head by Chen. He wasn't much into violence but Sehun deserved this right now. Sehun just glared at the older but gave up with a sigh, sitting down while still holding Luhan in his arms.

“If you let him fall down, i will torture you and then i will slowly cut you into pieces and feed you to the sharks while I hold your eyes in my hand so you can see how they eat you“ Sehun muttered to Chen.

“Wow..You really like him alot don't you? But I wont, i promise.“ Chen answered and laid down on the warm sand, trying to rest his legs a bit while he watched the younger looking at Luhan desperatly as if he would burst out in tears by any secound. Sehun just nodded silently and caressed Luhans cheek.

~~~

They had been walking around all day long, making little breakes only to rest their legs a bit and to change who would carry Luhan next. The sun was already starting to set so Chen forced them to make another break. While Sehun sat down again like a little Kid playing with his lifeless doll that in thid case was Luhan, Chen walked into the forest, looking around for anything eat-able. It took him some time untill he finally found a Palm Tree full of delicious looking coconuts. He collected some that were laying around the tree on the ground and walked back to where he had left the younger.

They were both starving and dehydrated by the time the the older found a way to crack open the first coconut. When Chen had peeled away the green outer layer and smashed through the hairy and brown one, Sehun's eyes brightened up just slightly. As soon as the clear, slightly sweet fluid inside the coconut started to flow out, Chen passed it to Sehun. But instead of drinking it he turned to Luhan again, lifting his head up a bit and opening his mouth to let the liquid drop into his mouth. Some of it dripped down his chin but Sehun had the feeling that Luhan did actually drink something and that made the younger feel better. Chen just shook his head, feeling bad for his crew member as he cracked open more coconuts for them.

Sehun ended up also drinking some of the coconut milk and they stuffed theirselves with the sweet Coconut meat also.

Althought it was dark and probably quite Late Sehun wanted to continue search the others but Chen forced the younger to lay down beside Luhan, with the excuse that Luhan was tired and needed to sleep. The younger nodded at that and laid down on the Sand, wrapping his arms around Luhan's thin waist as he slowly felt his eyes getting heavier and eventually felt asleep.

Chen sighed as he looked up at the stars quietly, he found himself getting frustrated as he watched the moon. As it only reminded him that it was because of the Stupid moon that this all happened, that he was away from Suho and the other and that Luhan is probably death and that is getting Sehun crazy. He cursed at the moon mentally befor he also tried to get some sleep.

~~~

A/N: Ah it's frustrating when noone tells me what they think about this so far even thought i'm already on chapter 5

Is it because I am mean and i'm shamelessly making everyone die or disappear ? Well sorry, not sorry for that x)

However for those who actually care, enjoy this Chapter and stay tuned for the next ones