2~

My Beautiful Black Pearl
Kris and Chen had quickly called everyone together, even thought some were already sleeping soon all 11 Boys were waiting on the Deck. It was starting to get windy and colder, the waves were wilder and you could hear them crash against the ship. Everyone was impatiently mumbling to each other, wondering why the Captain wants to see them at such a late hour of the night.

"Kris, Chen can't you guys just tell us whats wrong ? we are tired and have to work tomorrow" Sehun complained and rubbed his eyes.

"Shh be patient Hunnie, the Captain surely has a good reason to make us gather together at this time" Luhan smiled and patted the youngers back comfortingly.

"..Luhan is right." Suho said as he suddenly stood at the stairs of the poop deck looking down at everyone.

"I don't have much time to explain it but we need to leave the ship now." Everyone started mumbling again and soon it was starting to get louder as everyone was wondering why Suho would say something like that.

"SILENCE!" Suho shouted and rubbed his temples, making everyone look up at him silently again. "we have to hurry and arrive at the Isle befor the two moons meet" he pointed up at the sky and everyone followed his finger to look up. Their eyes widened and again the mumbling between the crew member started.

"SHUT UP YOU DAMN IDIOTS !" Kris shouted this time, Suho nodded a thank you at him and continued, "Kai, Tao, Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol you prepare the boats quickly, Kyungsoo, Luhan and Xiumin you pack some food, Rum and don't forget some weapons, we don't know if the isle is safe. Lay go and observe the moons, warn me when they get to near. Now go !" He motioned Chen and Kris to follow him to his cabine and then he walked off.

"Chen wait here, i need to talk to Kris first." Chen nodded and closed the door to the Captains cabine. He couldn't believe this was actually happening, they've been through alot with this ship and everyone knew how much Suho loved the Black Pearl, he surely is suffering alot because of this. Chen leaned on the wall and slid down to the ground while he waited for Kris to come out so he could finally talk to Suho. He felt like something bad would happen tonight, he didn't know why he had this weird feeling, he just had it.

Suho sat down in his chair and sighed. "Kris, you were the first joining me.. joining the Black Pearl. You are the co-captain because i trust you the most, i know that you can take care of everyone when i am not there, so please leave with the first boat i don't want to risk to loose you. Kris, please take Chen with you in the first boat and take care of him, take care of him just like you would take care of Tao.. i will.. I will leave with the last one and if something happens to me then please take the lead. Only you can lead them as good as i do. Can you promise me that ?"

"But..Suho, nothing will happen to you don't worry." Kris smiled softly and looked out of the window. "You are our Captain, you are the smartest and thought you are quiet short you are still the strongest of us all. We won so many fights and survived so many storms so this one won't be able to take you down too." Suho got up and rested his hand on Kris's shoulder even thought he was really shorter then him.

"Just promise me."

Kris laid his hand over Suho's small hand and took it into his own. "Aye Aye, Captain." Suho smiled thankfully and whispered something to Kris befor the tall boy nodded and walked out of the cabine. Chen who was sitting on the floor got up quickly and was about to walk in when Kris stopped him.

"Wait untill he calls for you." With that said Kris walked out to help the others. Chen sighed and starred at the door, waiting for Suho to finally call him in. Chen knew Suho since they were little Kids, they were friends, best friends, like brothers and one day those feelings weren't enough for Chen. They never were but he only understood when he was a bit older. Since then Chen joined Suho's crew just to always be close to his Captain. But of course he would never dare to risk his friendship with Suho and confess his feelings.

Suho looked out of the window again and held his necklace tightly in his hand as he watched the moons so close to each other, they had to leave now or else they wont have a chance to reach the isle befor the storm gets wilder.

"Chen.. come in p-" Befor he could even end the sentence Chen quickly walked into the cabine. He looked at Suho, his eyes full of hope as if he wanted to hear something special from him. Suho walked closer to Chen and stopped just few inches away from him.

"Chen..do you remember when you gave me this necklace ? Befor you joined the crew you said it will protect me and always show me the way back to you.." Suho forced a smile on his face, "I always kept it around my neck because i believe that it will always guide me back to you.. I always wanted to-"

the doors flung open suddenly and Lay rushed into the room, "Captain, the moons ! they are getting closer and the sea is getting wilder outside we need to leave now !" He gasped for air and waited for his Captain to give him the next order. Just as Lay finished his Sentence the ship shook violently. Lay held onto the doorway to not fall but since Chen and Suho were standing im the middle of the room Suho stumbled back as Chen falled right into his arms and both ended up on the table, their faces so close that they could feel each others breath tickling on their lips as they starred as each others eyes. Chen awkwardly stepped back as the ship stopped shooking and Suho also got up and turned to look at Lay who was unsucessfully trying to hide a grin.

"Tell Kris to get two more people and get into the first boat, Chen.. you will also go with Kris in the first boat." Lay nodded and quickly rushed back out on deck. Chen glared at Suho and quickly shook his head.

"No ! I will go with you Captain." Suho caressed Chen's cheek, for the first time getting to feel that soft skin.

"Chen you will leave now. I will go in the last one. Don't dare to arguee with your Captain " He was scared, scared of losing Suho. Scared that something bad would happen and then he couldn't be there to take care of Suho, he bit down on his lip to hold back the anger and the tears, he was a strong man after all he couldn't just start crying infront of his Captain nor could he arguee with him. Chen looked down and turned his head away from Suho's touch and stomped out of his Cabine.

~~~

A/N: Wah another chapter after such a short time, i am really giving my best to update often so the action starts soon. and please don't be dissapointed guys i know there's much blabla in the first chapters but it can't be action nonstop, right ?