4~

My Beautiful Black Pearl
The first two boats finally arrived at the unknown Isle. They had to hurry so everyone paddled as fast as they could. Tao got off from the Boat first, he had been acting weird the whole night long. Weirder than he usually is, of course. Tao has always been a very mysterious guy, doesn't talk much to the crew and when he decides to talk his words seem so wise and poethic that noone understands him, except Kris, he always tries to understand the other Boy. He surely is a deep minded boy thought he is still very young he seems to think the most out of the whole crew. Tao looked around quietly, taking in every single feature of the new isle. The sand was white and felt soft even under his shoes and the air was fresh and salty. He wanted to walk in deeper, find out more about the isle but yet he had to help his crew so he sighed when Lay called him to help them to pull the Boats further on land so that the waves wouldn't push their boats back on sea.

As they pulled the two boats on land they noticed that the last boat was still missing. Kris looked around and checked who was missing and he gasped rather loud as he found the little boat with Luhan Sehun and Chen aproaching the Isle but a huge wave forming behind them.

"Sehun, look behind you !" Kris shouted and pointed at the huge wave behind them, but Sehun couldn't hear them, they were to far yet.

Luhan shouted as he saw the Wave bending over them and he squeezed his eyes shut to not see what was going to happen next. Sehun quickly pulled Luhan in his arms and held him as tight as he could. "I wont let go, Lu no matter what happens i will protect you."

The crew shouted at them, telling them to hurry and to paddle faster but soon the wave had washed over the little boat and the three boys were gone.

"Take care of Chen as good as you would take care of Tao"

Suho's words echoed in his mind as he desperatly starred at the the water where their little boat was just some seconds ago. Kris brought his hands up to hold his head and he felt down to his knees as they still didn't appear after a while. Little waves of cold water hitting his legs and flowing back into the sea.

Kris didn't know how long he already sat there, staring at the water still hoping for them to appear again. He just noticed that it must have already been some hourse when he noticed the sky getting red slowly and soon the sun rising on the horizon. He felt a thin blanket being wrapped around him and he look up at Lay who was worriedly looking at him. "Kris come on, you will get sick have some rest too.." Lay pulled him up carefully and walked him to the rest of the crew who were sleeping, not peacefully as they used to but they were trying to rest.

"Chen.. I promised Suho I would take care of him.. and Luhan and Se-" He sinked down to his knees again and covered his face as he felt tears shooting to his eyes. But when he remembered that he is in charge of the crew now he remembered that he has to be even stronger and can't start crying now, no matter how much he feels like it. He then felt warm, strong arms wrapping around him and a hand patting his back comfortingly.

"It's okey Lay i'm just tired." But as he uncovered his face again he didn't find Lay hugging him, but Tao.

Tao wasn't into much skinship usually, he hated it to be touched and he even already punched Sehun once as he just accidentaly tripped and felt on Tao. But the boy who would flinch away when someone tried to touch him was now hugging Kris what really suprised him.

"Thank you ,Tao" The older muttered and smiled softly when Tao pulled away slowly and looked at his new captain blankly.

"You need to be strong, you lead us now and the lead must be stronger then the crew or else we will also get weaker. " Kris just nodded at that, he knew Tao was right and now that the crew would look up at him he needed to be strong and not show any weakness.

~~~

A/N: look look, a short update for you all ! Ah life isn't fair right ?

The Sea stealing even more boys from us . First Suho and now this three~

Well let's see what will happen with the rest of the crew..