3~

My Beautiful Black Pearl
"Tao ? where the hell is Tao ?" Kris had to yell because the storm was setting up harder and the wind and water were to noisy. "Damn it let's just go Kris !" Xiumin shouted from the little boat that was ready to leave. Kris looked around desperatly searching for Tao. There he was, standing on the Forecastle Deck again and staring at the wild water. Kris got off the boat and climbed back to the Deck were the others were waiting for their turn to leave the Black Pearl. "Baek, Chanyeol take our turn and go with Xiumin and Lay, they are waiting already so hurry." He yelled and both males nodded before climbing the ladder down to the little boat, and soon the first boat left into the wild Sea. Kris rushed to Tao, for the first time not carrying if he would disturb his deep thoughts. He grabbed him by the wrist and turned him around forcefully so the younger was facing him. Tao gasped at the sudden action but didn't look up at the older male when he realises who it is. "What are you doing here ? are you insane Tao ? we need to leave !" Kris yelled at him, not only to be heard but also out of frustration and pulled Tao with him. But the younger pulled his arm away.

"Yifan, i.. Just go, they need you more than me, you go first i will take the last boat too.." Kris didn't understand why Tao was acting like this out of sudden but he honestly didn't have time to care right now, all he cared about right now were the two moons that were moving closer and soon they'd meet. Kris thought for some secounds befor rolling his eyes at the younger and picked him up easily, carrying him to the second boat where Kyungsoo was already waiting. Althoughy Tao was strong and struggled alot, Kris managed to hold him back and got him into the boat.

Suho walked out on deck to check who was still left on the ship. Kai was about to climb the ladder down to join Kyungsoo, Kris and Tao in the secound boat but Suho held him back. "Where is Chen ?" He yelled down at Kris who only shook his head and shrugged. Suho growled and looked around to find Chen leaning on a mast, looking up at the wild dark sky. "..fine go but wait for Chen." with that said Suho let go of Kai and rushed over to Chen, he was clearly pissed of now. He grabbed Chen by the collar and pulled him harshly untill he was just few inches away from his face.

"You dare to not follow your Captains order ? Chen you will get on that boat. Now !" He hissed, still holding Chen so dangerously close. Chen could see how mad he was but he wouldn't give up now, he wouldn't leave without Suho.

"No."

Chen glared at his Captain boldly, even thought he was quiet scared actually. It was rare to see Suho like this, he was calm and wise most of the time, not harsh like this. Suho looked at Chen with that deathly glare that he rarely had to use, Chen gulped at that but tried to still look confident and strong. Suho pulled Chen along with him to the ladder and motioned him to climb down, but Chen stubbornly shook his head again. "I will not leave without you Suho ! please why don't you just understand it ?" Chen yelled desperatly, his eyes were getting teary again but he was trying to hold it back. Suho's dangerous expression softened slowly and he sighed as he noticed Chen's teary eyes and pulled him into a hug. "Chen.. Go, please. The necklace will protect me, it will always guide me back to you." Suho whispered against Chen's soft skin and planted a soft kiss on his forehead. He stiftened as the touch of Suho's, lips on his forehead and couldn't hold the tears back anymore as he slowly climbed the ladder down to the boat . The third boat left into the wild sea as well and soon the boats were so far that Suho couldn't see it anymore.

He smiled to himself as he stumbled along the Black Pearl. The waves were getting bigger and wilder by every second that passed but Suho didn't care, he would stay with his Black Pearl untill the End. He felt sorry for leaving his crew, but he knew Kris would be a good Captain.

He gulped down some Rum and laughed at the huge wave that was threating to wash over his ship. He suddenly started singing as the wave bend over the ship befor crashing down on it.

~~I don’t need a map, my heart leads to you Even if the road ahead is dangerous, I can’t stop now I have never forgotten you for a single hour If only I can see you at the end of the faraway horizon

raise the sail and ride the wind till the end Putting to sleep shaking rough water surface

The flower bloomed in darkness, the moon risen above the sea, the secret-like place My beautiful black pearl The flower bloomed in darkness, the moon risen above the sea, the secret-like place My beautiful black pearl

My goddess, it seems like you live in a legend I will fight time and look for you I’ve never believed in things that are forever But if I can reach you, which I earnestly wanted

Even in that risky moment when the storms come Don’t turn the boat around, don’t stop the voyage If I were to get scared by this and run way, I wouldn’t have even started I will face the tricks of the sea, which hid you

Putting to sleep shaking rough water surface She’s my black pearl oh She is my black pearl The sun in the sky and the five oceans Toward her, who shines brightly

In the thick fog, on top of the high waves, you faintly shine, my beautiful black pearl In the deep silence, on top of the sad melody, I faintly hear my beautiful black pearl

Ho Hey she's my Beautiful Beautiful Black Pearl.~~

And then the ship was gone in the wild dark sea.

~~~

A/N: there goes our precious Suho ;; Sorry, don't hate me /hides/ And yeah, Tao does actually has a reason to be acting like that but you guys will find out in the later Chapters