Epilogue

Between the pages

7 years later

 

“I’m home early!” The little bell on the door rang as a young man in his mid twenties stepped inside the little bookstore. “Jongin! You came just at the right time, I got the new delivery.” Kyungsoo smiled at his boyfriend while greeting him with a light kiss on the lips. Jongin took of his jacket and placed his back full of sweaty clothes on the ground. Jongin had become a popular dance instructor while Kyungsoo took over the bookstore they both loved so much. The kind old man gave the small bookstore and the apartment above it to Kyungsoo and Jongin as he retired and moved to his daughter who lived in the country side knowing that his precious bookstore was in even better hands that he always had dreamt of.

 

The couple went in the back section and started ordering the books. “Minseok asked if we want to come over this weekend. Changhyun is asking for his favorite uncle again.” Kyungsoo laughed and poked Jongin in the check which caused the other male to laugh also. “Sure, I would love to see them. Are your parents coming? Maybe I should ask mom too.” Kyungsoo nodded and placed one book after another into the old shelves. Minseok and Jongdae got married about 3 years ago and they adopted their first child last spring. “I ordered a new book you might want to read. I thought it sounded interesting.” Kyungsoo placed a thick book beside the carton for Jongin to see. The latter smiled widely as he read the description. “It sounds absolutely fantastic! Thank you, honey! You know exactly what I like.” Jongin kissed Kyungsoo lovingly on the cheek and pulled the short one into his warm embrace.

 

After they were finished with the new delivery Jongin sat down with a loud huff causing the older to laugh slightly. “You’re getting old!” Kyungsoo giggled while walking towards his boyfriend. Jongin pulled Kyungsoo onto his lap and nuzzled his face into the others nice smelling neck. “Can you close the shop earlier today? I have a surprise for you.” Kyungsoo pushed Jongin a little bit away from him to be able to look at him properly. “Okay but it has to be a very good surprise. You know I don´t like to close early. Someone could need a new book.” They both laughed loudly and hugged each other tight.

 

 

And this was the evening, exactly 7 years after their first real meeting in that small bookstore down a homely alley, Jongin asked Kyungsoo to marry him.

 


A/N: That's it. My first little chaptered fanfiction. I hope you liked it, leave me comments and see you next time! <33 If you have a Tumblr than follow me here so i can follow you back! <3