i.

One Shot

“Hyyyyyyung, stop looking at noona's picture, even Youngjae hyung doesn't care anymore!” a very loud and tall maknae yelled at me, to snap me out of my daze. I looked away, not wanting to accept reality.

“Yah! I still care about my sister! It's just … it would be best for everyone to forget about her..”

I looked at Youngjae while he talked, he seemed in so much pain just talking about his sister, yet he acted like she didn't exists anymore. I sighed and looked back at her picture, a picture of us while we were still happy. I gently traced my fingers on her face, pretending I was brushing her bangs away from her eyes. It hurts, it hurts so much.

 

Yongguk sighed deeply before looking dejected at Youngjae. “Ever since you disappeared three months ago and came back again, it's like Jaehwa doesn't exists anymore. She doesn't visit us, text or call us. When we are at your house, we don't see her around. And you, Yoo Youngjae, won't tell us why.”

All five of us stared intently at him, all wanting to know why Jaehwa is not around anymore. Youngjae gulped evident and stared into space, avoiding our stares. He looked so troubled, debating whether to tell us or not.

 

“Please don't be-”

He was cut off by his phone ringing with an annoyingly loud tone, like whoever had the tone would be heard. He stared at it for a second, before placing it next to his ear with panic clearly written all over his face.

“Yeboseyo- WHAT?! I'll be there in a few!”

 

And with that, our dear Youngjae flew out of the door before he could explain anything, and leaving us all dumbfound.