Just For One Day

Just For One Day

Ga Eun's P.O.V

 

I can't take this anymore! I shall take all my courage and do something! Yes. I'll confess to him. At least there'll be no regrets. I have done my part. Now, it'll be up to him to accept my feelings or not. Ah. I forgot. He already rejected me. So what's there to lose? I'll just have to clear things up. I will never put our 21 years of friendship in vain. Yes. I'll do it. Ga Eun, hwaiting!

 

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

 

It's already Sunday. And valentines day. I'll never have my bestfriend back. Yah. Kyuhyun, you're a man. Why don't you take courage and tell her what you really feel? Aish. I can't. I already lost her. I can't do it.

 

"Omma, I'll just go outside. Take pictures." I said while fixing my camera.

"Are you alright hyun~a?"

"Ne."

 

I don't know where my feet are taking me but I am surprised when I see our favorite spot.

 

"Nothing cahnges here. Just the atmosphere. I feel so down today." I said to myself.

 

Ga Eun's P.O.V

 

It's already sunday. And today is Valentines day. Lovers are all over and here I am, packing my bag. Readying myself to leave. After checking my bag's contents, I opened my drawer and took the box of chocolate there. While looking at it, an idea strikes me. Still holding the box, I found myself walking my way to Kyuhyun's house.

 

"Eommonim, is kyuhyun there?" I asked after bowing to his mother.

"Ani..He's outside taking pictures."

"Ah. Then, can I wait here? Chebal." I asked her smiling.

"oh, you may as you please. Aish. Why am I so soft when it comes to you?"she said laughing.

"Gomawoyo!"

"no problem. Make yourself at home. i'll just continue cooking. Will you eat here?"

"Ne. Arasso. But just a little. I'll go to Seoul later."I informed her.

"Jinjja? you should have told me earlier so that I can make you something before you leave. wait here. I'll just bake you something. Ok?" she said before heading back to their kitchen.

 

I decided to go to his room while waiting for him. His room is as neat as ever. But pictures are posted all over his wall. Majority of those are ours, some are of his family's, our families', our friends', or some places we went together. Then I thought of Ms. Jewel. But there's no traces of an unafamiliar face here.

 

Then I went to his dark room. This is where his other pictures are safely kept. My heart ached upon thinking that maybe, Ms. Jewel's photos are here. I switched the flourescent light on.

 

"No Ms. Jewel's photos?"I said while rummaging the pictures neatly filed on the table. After checking the pictures on the table, I looked at the pictures clipped on the string that is hanging there.