Just For One Day

Just For One Day

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

 

That guy's very lucky to have her. I'm praying that she'll find her happiness in him. My hipocrisy. What I'm really praying deep inside is that she'll find it in me. And that even for a day she'll see me as a man who loves her and the one that she can love back. But I know it's impossible, since I'm inlove with the only girl I want but I know I'll never have.

 

It's a cold wednesday in the middle of February and girls are too busy over baking and making love boxes for their men.  With nothing to do, I decided to take a visit at Ga Eun's house. Since I am more than welcome at their house, I can enter anywhere I like there. Not to mention that eohmmonim likes me very much.

 

I entered their kitchen after being told by her little brother where she is. She's behind the kitchen bar, hair tied in a bun, wearing a pink apron with laces. She looks like a lovely housewife pouring her hearts out to her cookies. Yeah, she's making cookies. I can really say it for all the mess and utensils with her.

 

"Wow! That looks delicious! Let me eat some.."I said while snatching a cookie from a tray.

"Ya..kyuhyun~ah, don't eat too much. That's for valentines day."she said smiling not even bothering to greet me or look at me. Is she smiling at the cookies or at the thought of valentines day?

"Hmm..not bad for a beginner. Chukahae!"I said as I took a bite.

"Wew. I hope ......... will like it."she mumbled.

"Who?" I said since I wasn't able to hear that one well.

Her eyes bulged. And she involuntarily bit her lower lip as if she just told a dark secret. "Ahhh..Him! It's Valentines Day on Sunday remember? I'll confess." she looked at me and smiled.

You know the feeling of bittersweetness? That's what I felt. She sweetly smiled at me but the reason for that smile is not really me. Right then and there, my mood changed. "Ah. I'd better get going now. Sorry for disturbing you. Bye." I said not even looking back though she's calling me.

 

Just like that, I thought, I'll lose my bestfriend. My only love. I better have myself distant from her or I won't be able to control my feelings. That moment, it seemed like the world crashed on me. With my heart broken, What should I do?

 

Ga Eun's P.O.V

 

It's a cold wednesday in the middle of February and girls are too busy over baking and making love boxes for their men. I am one of them. Actually, It's not for my man. But I hope he'll soon be since I decided to confess. One friend told me that love is worth fighting for. No girl gets her loved one without fighting for him. She said waiting is good, but sometimes, initiation is better than patience. And I guess I waited long enough for this day.

 

While thinking of what I should give him, I remembered that we always hang-out during valentines day. But I never gave him anything since we're just friends and the thought of Ms. Jewel and rejection always stops me fom doing so. But I think, this is the right time for me. Here goes nothing.

 

"Wow! That looks delicious! Let me eat some.."I heard Kyuhyun's voice coming nearer to my "worksite"

"Ya..kyuhyun~ah, don't eat too much. That's for valentines day."I said smiling. I am trying to be calm although my heart is beating faster. The thought of giving it to him and his smile gives me energy to work harder.

"Hmm..not bad for a beginner. Chukahae!"he said.

"Wew. I hope you will like it." i mumbled under my breath.

"Who?"he asked.

I am shock with what I just said. Alibi. Alibi. I am thinking of having one. "Ahhh..Him! It's Valentines Day on Sunday remember? I'll confess." I looked at him and smiled.

"Ah. I'd better get going now. Sorry for disturbing you. Bye." he walked out ignoring me while I am trying to calling him.

"Ha?! Kajima! Yah Cho Kyuhyun!" I said, but he is already out of my sight. 'It's for you." I looked down at the cookies. My happiness turns into anger and the poor cookies are the ones that received it. I threw all of it on the trash bin. Tossing my apron on the chair beside me, I walked up to my room and cried.

 

Just like that I lost my bestfriend. Did he hear me saying I hope he'll like it? Aish! It's all my fault! Why did I even said that? Big mouthed stupid girl! I was not like that everytime we're together. But where is my composure now? Yah! Ga Eun~ah! Babo! I think this only means that he doesn't really like me and I will never get a chance to be loved by him. He won't really look at me. Never.

 

Days passes by and today is already friday. He won't even answer my calls or return my messages. He's really avoiding me. And I'll be returning to Seoul on Sunday! Just my luck.

 

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

 

It's already Saturday and tomorrow, I'll lose my love forever. I keep on avoding her. Her messages, her calls. I never even bother to go outside, afraid that I might see her. I have to control myself. Because the more I get closer to her, the more I get crazier.

 

Nowadays, I would just hang-out in my dark room. Want me to describe it to you? Well, it's different from a typical one. Usually, it's a room where in photographers develop their pictures. Different pictures and different sceneries. But as for me, it's filled with her pictures. Different views and different angles. But shall I set it all on fire now? No. Wait. She said that we'll be looking at it when we get older. Then I guess, that can be the only time that  I can be with her again. Will I be alright by then?