Unknown Feelings

Love And Warrior

Prince Min Hyun had a treatment in Princess Nana's castle. Princess Nana still blamed her self but,Fairy Moon Queen
tried to remind her if that wasn't her mistake. Day by day,Nara always treats Prince Min Hyun more better and
the other ladys waiting serve the prince and respect of him..
He placed it on the empty room exactly it was only for the one guest who wants
to live in the castle. So they have prepared the room. Especially for the guest.
"What's your name?" Prince Min Hyun asked the one of the lady who was feed him with the bowl of porridge.
"My name is Nara your highness." She answered shyly.
"Your full name is?"
"Narabelle,that's my full name. Your highness" She said as she scoop the porridge. And feed Prince Min Hyun.
"What a beautiful name" He praised her name and Nara turned to embarrassed.
"T... Thank you your highness" He nodded as he smiled to her.
After fed him,Nara raised the bowl and the glass would be wash in the kitchen.
But,before Nara going to leave him. She probably ask first if Prince Min Hyun need something else.
"Hmm... Anything else,your highness?" Prince Min Hyun only silent still stare into her eyes.
"Your highness?" Nara repeated it.
"Anything else?" He nodded his head.
"Hmm...  I wanna soursoup,would you like to give me?" Nara nodded.
"Okay,wait your highness. I'll be back ^^" She gave the salute for Prince Min Hyun,leave him.
"Lime,please wash these first. Price Min Hyun asked the bowl of soursoup." Nara murmured.
"What a gridy prince -_-" Lime shook her head.

Nara has get back to the Prince Min Hyun's room. He greeted with his sweet smile that could make
Nara's heart pounding. "Here is your soursoup your highness ^^" Nara pulled the chair,sat near the bed.
She feed him for once again. Actually he didn't want to eat soursoup but,he did that as he could gets
attention of Nara.
"Do you like it,your highness?" Nara asked but,Prince Min Hyun just responded with a simple nod.

Lime who was busy with his dishes but,then suddenly Ellison covered her eyes with his hands both.
"Ng... Who's this?" Lime touched the hands with her wet palms.
"Ellison!" He said as he opened the hands with his loudly voice. Lime getting shock!
As she punch his back!
"Hey i almost getting heart attack!" Lime mad at him.
"Kkkk sorry then~" Ellison chuckled but,then his hands came towards the dishes.
Lime get back to her work but,then
He help her to wash all of the plates,glass,spoon and the other equipment.
"W... W... What are you doing?" Lime began to stuttered,her face turned to him.
She could feel her heartbeating so fast!
"Helping you of course. All the ladys are busy with their work. Who else will help you?
If i weren't here." Without accidently,their hands are touching each other.
Lime didn't want to against his face her face already burnt.


Edison and i went to the park. And .. I found her again. The woman was training with her sword, with her pet horse named Elva.
I smiled at her from behind..
"What are you waiting for?" Edison gave the sign.
"Okay-_-" I answered with terrible. Edison walks over them with silence.
I jump out from his back but,why they haven't realize of our presence?
Princess Nana still practices,i like the way Princess Nana move the sword.
Try to attack with her opponent that she has considers withthe unique way.
I pretend to cough.
"Ehm.. Ehm.." Princess Nana stopped immediatelly but,she keep on standing still.
Oh ow! I guess,i......
"Hiat!" Fortunately i have pulled out my sword
and our swords are stuck each other.
I know this was gonna happend.
"K.. K... King Kris! I'm so sorry your high ness!" She bowed at me as i shook my head.
"No,it's okay! I liked your movements earlier. It was very fast to beat the enemies that appear
from behind of your back
" She bitted her lower lips began to embarrassed.
"Oh,thank you. King Kris" I nodded.
"Your the most welcome"
"Wanna fight with me?" Her smiled challenge me.
"Oh no no no~ I'm going to say this is very romantic scene!" Edison laughed . I glared at him.
"Are you nuts?" He just sigh when i asked like that.
"Kkkk~ Edison you're funny huh?" Princess Nana chuckled at him.
"Well,i guess Edison need some romantic scene" Elva winked at me.
"Hmm.. So,when we'll start it?" Princess Nana ignored Elva and Edison. Even though
her gace looks very awkard.
"Now ^^" Her smirked freaking out surround her face.
Her sword already attacked me first,i prevent her with my first movement!
We didn't do anything except sword war.
It's hard to beat her! She's great and strong!
But,then when Princess Nana swing her sword i hold it with my sword,she wants take a step but,without accidently
she almost fall over the grass and quickly i catch her body.
Right things is my hands around her waist. I hug her now.
Our face are so close.
My eyes still staring into her eyes. I can't even speaks too.
I'm pretty sure the chuckles voice is come from Elva's and Edison's voice.
Along with a whistling sound tempting us..
Edison,please i'm not going to feed you -_-
and quickly. After sword war,we're sit on the bench and she begin to tell her story.

"So,your mother planned the matchmaking for you?" She nodded her head.
I'm grateful when i heard that she doesn't love the prince who had paired with her.
Princess Nana also willing him for the one of lady in her castle.. Besides,she told me
that she had fell over Prince Min Hyun.
"You're so kind ^^" I said,she just lower head with her shyly smile. Exactly,i'm hestitated to ask this
but,my curios still surround my feelings now.
"If you doesn't love Prince Min Hyun at all,is there man who has make you fall in love with him?"
She began to silent,look into my eyes with her blank gaze.
Then,her eyes turn back towards her beautiful nails.
"I.... I... I don't even know of what i feel now,King Kris" She said without make an eye contact with me.


"I... I... I don't even know of what i feel now,King Kris" I only could answered like that.
If i'm over him,i always feel comfortable with every gaze lovingly at me,his gentle voice sounded in my ears even i almost faint.
Am i? Am i really fall over him?
"Me too" He murmured,changed his seats.
"What?" He sigh deeply. "I don't even know of what i feel now. I only could waiting for the answer eventually,
i will find the best things. I don't even know am i in love or not? But,i guess..." He stopped immediatelly.
I'm still waiting for his answer.
"My inner said i fell in love" My eyes almost widened with his statment. If King Kris has falling in love
with someone? Why? Why am i feel hurt suddenly? Am i getting jealous or what?
Am i?