An Evil Plan Of Ellison

Love And Warrior

After the day that Princess Nana went to the palace of Princess Hyuna,she had gone and no othe could find her
all of the guide and Queen Jung Ah had looking for the warrior princess. Ellison and Lime were trying with the
best but,they couldn't find her.
"But.... Ellison we've looking for the princess but,we didn't find her et" Lime dried her sweat flew from her hair.
"Yes. This is never been happen yet before." He sigh deeply and squatting on the grass as Lime do the
same things.
"Are you sure,she just blured?" Ellison began to silent about her question.
"I... I don't even know,i only saw her empty room"
Ellison threw the stick that he grip it "Geez! It must be happend because of.... King Kris!" Lime followed him,stood up from the grass.
"King Kris? W... What do you mean Ellison?"
"Since the princess had some problem with King Kris,she had changed began to silent
and.... I'm sure that King Kris had kidnapped her!" Ellison made a sure about his things.
"Ellison! Do not insult before you're going to proof it." Lime pushed his chest.
"Hey! You've just did bad mistake the way you insulted the warrior king!"
Ellison shook his head,glare at Lime.
"Why not? The king was just like a toxic,i'm sure he is the one of related about
the loss of warrior princess!"
They hear the faint sound of a carriage approaching  them both. Turns out it's a horse-drawn carriage ride  with Queen
Jung Ah "Have you guys find her?" They shook their head.
"Not yet. There is no sign of the warrior princess" Lime bowed.
"Oh my... Why this must be happend?" Queen Jung Ah sigh deeply,almost crying.
But,then she feel hurt in her head.
"Your highness!" Ellison and Lime tried to calm her down who was almost
faint.
"Machinist! Let's go back to the castle!" Ellison told the machinist and the machinist whipping the horse.



I put the
sniffer warm that i had compress it on the Queen Jung Ah's forehead.
The queen already exhausted from a day of looking for the princess who hasn't been found as well.

Alice and i are still taking care of the queen who lay exhausted on the bed.
"Ellison..." Queen Jung Ah pulled out her hand from the blanket as she touched his hand,grip it tightly.
"Yes.. Your highness?"

"P.. Please... Find.. My daughter..." She said with her weak voice.
"
If you asked me to look for her, it seems .. I knew where the princess?" Is this the beginning of Ellison
pitting about King Kris? Oh no..
"Yes,is that your highness know about Princess Nana's problem between the warrior King?
Since,Princess Nana was keeping a distance with the warrior king,she looks very strange. Reticent,she was rarely even touched the food. There was no spirit in any activity. I'm sure she came to the court and maybe ..
The deputy detained? Isn't your highness know if the king is the son of King Jae Joong?
" I shook my head as
the queen glared at Ellison.
"Y.. Yeah... Yeah... I know. Yeah since she got some problem with King Kris.
She being strange than before." Better i try to make Queen Jung Ah hestitate to believe about this.
"E.. Excuse me your highness,Ellison. I don't intend to interfere between your conversation,my apologise.
However,we shouldn't accuse carelessly used. Although,the princess save the feelings of revenge,it doesn't mean that the princess desperate to come to the palace of the King Kris as King Kris kidnapped her,right?
" Queen Jung Ah
and Ellison began to silent but,i can see that Ellison glare at me.
I don't care about that,why did he do that?
Isn't he didn't realize that it allegations have ruined the good name of the warrior king?
"Forgive me your highness,i'll be back latter" I bowed as i gave the salute asked to leave.
I closed the door and in a rush walk down stairs,walk over to the kitchen prepare
for Queen Jung Ah's lunch but,the someone tap my shoulder,pull it roughly.
"Why did you do that?" Ellison asked me the tone of his voice whispering ballpark though.
"What?" I pulled my shoulder from Ellison's grip.
"Why aren't you in favor of me?"
"Why should i Ellison? why do you have to accuse the innocent king and even you don't know about him" Ellison
held me on the wall.
"Hye Lim,please don't be stupid. You can think about it,and you don't even know him too
so,you don't have to advice "do not accuse bla bla" the king must be doibg something
to Princess Nana and i just want to save Princess Nana.
"I know but,you don't have to do that!Are you provoke of the war?" I glared at him.
"If i can,i will do it. As Princess Nana can move away from King Kris" Then he left me in this kitchen i suddenly
feel my tears flow from my eyes.
Ellison,why do you have to do that for the woman that you love it but,she doesn't even love
you at all? Would you see me?
Please..


"Well,because he had been kidnapped my daughter. You have to attack their castle! But,... I can't participate in this war"
While the queen tried to reach the glass,i helped her to gave the glass of a water.
"Thank you,Ellison..." She cough hardly,i nod my head "Your welcome your highness"

"It seems in this case,doesn't need to be discussed carefully. Attack them! And discover the whereabouts of Princess Nana"
I nodded my head.I can see that the queen still holds a grudge for the death of the king who was killed by King Jae Joong even,should allow to his son. This is definitely exciting! And i.. I could have Princess Nana.
Moreover, since King Kris comes into the life of Princess Nana,the narrower the chance to have this Princess Nana. And, the princess were also injured caused of King Kris.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
How cruel the plane of what Eli has made it? Damn!!! The war will getting start!!
I'm panic now!

Hope you guys like this chap^^